How does this make you feel white boy?

How does this make you feel white boy?

Butthurt that your precious white bitches are becoming black meat for us niggerz?

Good for them.

>us niggerz

potentially the whitest human being detected

fine. i hope they make each other happy! :D

OP that girl is not white

You could search fucking "white man and white woman" and find a picture of an attractive white woman and a black man.

And yet you fucked up this badly.

Kill yourself.

As far as i can see they got the ugly and fat ones, let them keep the trash

Your bait would work better if the girl was desirable.
Anyway, I'm never triggered by white girls fucking black guys, I just assume they were abused by their fathers.

Not as bad as you feel knowing we raped and bred generations of your women during slavery.

Future single mothers.

Eh I'm a white/latino and most white girls are easy for me to sleep with. But if they fuck nogs it's not my problem kek. My ex in 2010 cheated on her 30 yo black fiancé with me when I was 16 and ended up getting with me until I broke up with her to get back with baby momma. She said his dick was long but super thin and my 6 1/2 thick one felt allot better plus I ate better pussy. So feeling any kind of jealousy would just feel silly.

It's not even good

That's a nice pic. I hope they enjoyed the beach (:

couldn't care less about inferior race traitors.

Beastiality is wrong

If white girls enjoy infidelity, chlamydia and domestic violence, go right on ahead.

> white boy = triggered

You're sounding pretty white there, bud.

What the hell is wrong with her face? And why is she carrying a big turd??

U mad whitebois?

ITT white micropenis

>
I for one welcome our new monkey overlords.

Come on.

>Niggers can swim thats blue screen 100%

>niggers think that any ugly white bitch is a catch
Nah, keep the ugly skank. She'll come around when you knock her up and leave her. But no one will want her with niglet children. Have fun fucking up an ugly bitch's life.

Why does anyone still reply to these poor bait threads?

Fuck all the white bitches you want. At least I'm not a nigger.

It's the women that whites reject that makes whites the best.

> 200+ years after the civil war
> still enjoying scraps from the master's table

If I saw that face on the side of the road I'd think "I bet she's a nigger lover".

Omfg they put that ape in a bear overall...

My sides

Black guys dating white chicks is not a big deal to me. I'm sure it pisses of black women though when black guys choose white girls over them.

Kys

They are a very small minority of fatherless retarded and or fat crack whores how does it feel to have the most attractive black women alive going after an old white guy

Black people, white people ...just people. ..It's 2016 for God's sake grow up.

except niggers aren't people

black bitches love that BWC.

Go back to tumblr

>it's 2016
faggot

gtfo faggot sjw.

>Niggers are apes

Half of the pictures shown most likely mean these black girls are getting fucked by these white girls. Figure it out.

I genuinely laughed. Thanks user.

Actually ,I feel sorry for the lady. Not only is she going to have to deal with having Aids for the rest of her life,and for the short time she is with that nigger hes going to beat her,then she can look forward to being a single mother, with a kid that has a dead beat father.
That's not me being trolly or edgy, its statistical fact.

Lol

/thread

bad b8.you should have posted "white" meat if you wanted proper effect.

b8

U think theres something wrong? Its good u know your place.

This kind of trolling is ridiculous. All bulls I've shared are always respectful.

Currently raising my bull and his girl's (my wife) son.

They've been together since we were in our 20's and we all are almost over the hill, she turns 40 in August.

It's been pleasant thus far and seems like we are just an extended family. It helps him as well because he is out of a job at the moment and my wife is in disability.

It truly is a unique lifestyle and the couple must really love each other to get through it. I rebelled at first, I was an alpha male, especially when they introduced clean up time, but as time goes on you learn to love it because the woman you love does. I wouldn't say I worship his cock, but I do have an appreciation.

Bitch looks hideous anyway. Have her you fucking orangutans.

Meh I'm white so still won