As a security guard, who works in an old hotel turned apartment for the Mentally unstable (that's haunted), anything

As a security guard, who works in an old hotel turned apartment for the Mentally unstable (that's haunted), anything.

what county?

Here is the basement entrance

USA

*ask

bump

How would you like to save 10% on your car insurance?

Check'd, and I did by switching to American Family insurance.

>county

Potato detected

haunted? how did u find that out?

several stories from other Guards, Management, maintenance and even from the crazies.

anything ever happened to you?

How often do you think about your life? Ask yourself if there is really any point to keep going? The only relationship you had was highschool, now your 36, your parents stopped talking to you years ago because of your arrest. You wake up in a cold dark one bedroom with all the windows covered. Spending hours and days without talking to another human. Now your on Sup Forums , you come here every day with some new story about your life. But at the end of the day , it's all just a lie....its time user, it's time to let it go...it's time to hero and stream that shit live....this is Sup Forums

I hear an old phone ringing on occasion. Verified that no other person had a ring tone with a vintage phone. Happened 2 nights ago. I had one instance of seeing someone on CCTV at the basement door. When I checked, no one was there. There is only one way in and we have direct POV to the stairs leading down to it.

Parents are dead, Wife is asleep at home, 25 years old, and the windows are covered because I sleep in the day. No good sir, you an hero yourself and live stream it.

>The crazies say its haunted

shocking

I esed to work alone asnight shift security at an old childrens hospital which was now unused, but still had beds, computers, drugs etc. On site.. Some mornings about 3am, way off in the distance I'd hear a baby start to cry. No matter where I ckecked, i couldn't find anything. After about 5 mins, it would just stop. It got to the stage where I stopped even looking.....

creepy. I wouldn't be able to work in a place like that

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

because it's better than oatmeal

Well I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know, but oatmeal does look horrible so I'll take your word for it.