You are about to get an arranged marriage but you can choose between 2 women...

You are about to get an arranged marriage but you can choose between 2 women. The father of the women states he will give you the woman's weight in gold.
1st daughter smoking hot literal 10/10 but is slim and light and you won't get much gold.
2nd daughter literal land whale, 30st unclothed, eating machine. You'll be rich.

You have to fuck them and produce offspring, if you don't produce offspring then half the gold is taken away every year. For every kid you produce you get the same amount of gold as when you first married. Each child the wife produces makes her put on 10st.
You can't kill your wife or get divorced.

Which daughter do you choose and why?

Personalities matter at that point

You've never met them, it's an arranged marriage. You've only seen photos.

>Each child the wife produces makes her put on 10st
lmao what the fuck why does she double her weight from having a kid that makes no sense

>get fat bitch
>ez money
>build a dungeon
>keep her locked up down there
>fuck everyday
>she slowly starts to lose weight
>once she's skinny set her free
>stockholm starts to set in
>tfw loving, skinny, thankful wife with beautiful children, and lots of cash.

Hypothetical situation to see what you'd go for.
Doesn't have to make sense

You're poor unless you make babies. She gets fat making babies. You'd be poor with a thin wife. Please re read

If you make enough kids you can make enough money to just take over the kingdom, and then never have to worry about it again.

Pick the hottie. You'd have enough money. Plenty of it

I assume the skinny girl is around 10-12st
Thats still around 2.5million dollars in gold why the fuck would you take the fat one?

>if you don't produce offspring then half the gold is taken away every year

Oh no, whatever will I do with an ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR to spend my gold and diversify my stock holdings?

Take the hot one.

Also, I just grab some orphans and tell the king they're his grandkids for more free gold, because he's clearly retarded.

90 lbs of gold is fucking rich status . That's $1,428,840.00

Skinny isn't 10st
Skinny is about 8st...but I take your point

Op doesn't realize how stupid and autistic he sounds

Also, it's the original amount he payed, so hypothetically, you can have kids with the fattie until she loses weight every 9 mo from malnourishment and healthy forced eating, congrats you now have a skinny wife you just has to burn off pregnancy fats.

>Doesn't have to make sense
The thing with these kind of hypotheticals is you have to make them at least believable in some fashion, like you could believe that some eccentric king dude would offer up some gold for producing heirs, cos you might be valuable in some way in this scenario so this is worthwhile for him. But magically gaining 63kg BECAUSE of having a child (your wording) just doesn't make any sense.

But it still manages to be true
>can confirm, have kids

really? 8st is 50kg thats anorectic level skinny

It literally depends on their height, 8st could be fat as shit if they're short as fuck, 10st could be skinny as hell if they're a tall ass motherfucker

>choose fat bitch
>keeps making babies
>dies of heart disease at 40
ez

I presume you don't watch films, read sci fi, watch series?
If you can't suspend your disbelief for a simple maths type equation then you must be very boring.

Not if she's 5'7
My ex was 5'9 and 9st. Definitely not anorexic

The thing with suspension of disbelief is it's very easy to break. Films and sci-fi can't just make up retarded shit or people will go 'hang on that doesn't make any sense". Like in Star Trek, you can make up a bunch of scientific sounding shit to explain some crazy shit if it seems plausible that it all make sense given the context, but you can't cut to a scene where Worf is flying through space using his cyborg cock as a propeller with no explanation. It would have been fine if you said she gained like, 20kg per child. That's believable, even if it doesn't make sense that she literally gains exactly 20kg with each child and there's nothing you can do about it.

All those ones don't lie. Op is also a fag

your ex had a bmi of ~16 thats anorexic
>Doctor here

Wanted - they bend bullets
ET makes a bike fly
Spiderman
Any comic book film
Checkmate

She ran marathons....ate like a horse. 4-5k calories a day on some training programs.
Not anorexic

Kill myself, this situation is hopeless.

Sure thing mr. medical professional

I'll go for the hot one. Some 50kg of gold is still rich af and no extra money makes me want to be married to landwhale. Some gold and hot wife seems like a perfect deal.

Define anorexia for me.

You're wrong mr "I pretend to be a doctor on a Mongolian image board"

So do you have kids or start giving the gold back to keep your hot wife?

I've never seen Wanted, but:
ET is a fucking alien
Spider's webs are stronger than steel of the same thickness, spiderman could easily swing from those

>Wanted - they bend bullets
Main character literally has rare superhuman abilities like all the rest of them
>ET makes a bike fly
He's an alien with unknown abilities, counteracting the force of gravity on a small amount of mass is hardly unbelievable
>Spiderman
>Any comic book film
Literally always have backstories and reasons for why they have their powers
>Checkmate
fuck off

You can believe superhuman abilities but not putting on weight?
You need to get out more friend

Also having one kid would be fine. Not too much trouble, some gold and still hot wife.

Easy, most of ya niggas lack any logic here. Of course you take the fatty, get the gold, plastic surgery the bitch, and you're done.

In those contexts, it makes sense. They go to the effort of explaining their powers, and why and how they work. In this context, you just say "she gains 10st every time she has a kid" with no explanation given for why the fuck it happens.

Do I need to explain weight gain this much? Ffs dude get a life.
9 month pregnancy, 10st gain
That's just over a 1st a month, 4lb a week. That's not outside the realm of reality, in fact it's very possible. At no pint did I say she instantly gains 10st over night.
Go outside get some sunshine all those cheesits and gatorade are making you stupid.

Any guy who has fucked any amount of women will tell you ( argument drunken nights ) you get a couple chubbies in with the great accomplishments. If you ain't keeping it up for the chubs, they tell friends and reduce your chances in subsequent endeavors.

tl;dr : Real men keep it up humping the chubs, and cumming is cumming. Pick the big girl.

In 3 kids time you're effectively fucking jabba the hut. But I like your gusto

With all the money from picking the fat one, couldn't I afford her a blindfold and paying someone else to fuck her? Then I just go party and fuck who I want while I get paid for her to make kids.

Nah not how it works son. Suspension of disbelif isn't directly proportional to how unlikely the scenario is.
If you for example added that the women have some kind of curse set on them that makes the fat thing happen then it would actually feel more realistic. Right now it just sounds like you think women will always get fat from making babies.

a slim petite girl would weight 40kg.
40kg gold is about ~1.5 mil.
I'll be rich anyways.

You should go for the thinner girl. Women who weigh 30+ stone no longer have a healthy reproductive system and you will probably lose all of your gold while remaining childless. Meanwhile, the thinner girl will produce at least two children before reaching that biological limit brought about by obesity

>40kg
Only if shes borderline midget, and considering he didn't say anything about the height we can assume she is tall enough to be at least 55kg while still thin.

See

GF is 5'2'' 55kg super skinny waist but perfectly proportioned tits and hips/booty

So are you chaning what you said originally or...?
Now you start arguing that she will be 10st. heavier while pregnant, but in the original post it said:
>Each child the wife produces makes her put on 10st.
That clearly means that she keeps being 10st heavier for each child she has had, not the weight of her+baby.

nice

I haven't changed anything.
She gains 10st for every child. A child takes 9 months. By the time she had the kid she's 10st heavier.

pics?

Marry the second daughter, breed her like hell, kids every year. I'll just fucking cheat on her.

youl have to wait like 13-14 years though

yepp you totally missed everyones point. I'm out, go back to school kiddo

it isn't a definition. It's a weight state. If she is that tall and weighs that much, she is anorexic.

So so wrong

an·o·rex·i·a
ˌanəˈreksēə/
noun
a lack or loss of appetite for food (as a medical condition).
an emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.

Eating 5k calories isn't anorexia.
You could argue bulimia if she's eating 5k calories and then being sick.
You could classify her as underweight but not anorexic.
Stop pretending to be a doctor

You're such a bad fucking liar. This girl has a bmi of 17, which is higher than your pretend girlfriend.

First off I love that scene in Game Of Thrones and respect the red priestess more after seeing how old and wise she is.

Second.
I would choice alternative 1.
Reason is that I believe that gold matters less then beauty.

She could be 6ft, it was an ex girlfriend.

Pic related Paula Radcliffe has the same body type as my ex

No 90lbs of gold is almost 52 million. Your math is awful.

90 pounds = $1,627,095.31

Based on Spot Gold price of: $1,239.72

There are approximately 14.583
Troy ounces in an avoirdupois pound.

Precious metals employ Troy ounces
31.1 grams per Troy ounce.

Avoirdupois ounces = 28 grams.