Does tan lines appeal to anyone?

Does tan lines appeal to anyone?

Yes

Good coz I'm dumping

Why is she wearing a bikini but has the tan lines of a one-piece? Your picture is retarded.

The deference between an athletic bikini and a recreational bikini

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

>I don't understand someone can own more than one swimsuit

Bitches don't wear both faggot.

Nobody owns both kinds.

Athletic vs aesthetic get it together

This isn't just retardation. This is bait.

You've never touched a real girl, have you?

Hmm actually... Yes, strangely it does. I just realized this. Thank you user for finding my fetish

Doing God's work OP

Bump for trump

Here come more spazzes who dont get what swimmers do

Glad to help

I like this one

Hnnnng

dont u guys know "gelbooru"? that u need to post pics here?

dont u know about "community spirit" and "the joy of masturbating simultaneously with faceless strangers over the internet"?

You hush

Brought a tear to my eye

Last one

I dont, guess Ima join then

nope
but any skin colour that isnt white (PS white with tan isnt white, only counts for ethnicity) turns me off

Tanlines are sexy af.

IRL? Hellno
In drawings? Hellyes

Do they smell like coconut?

You've never seen girls on swim teams have you?

Wut

Why yes. Yes, they do.

>You've never seen girls have you

Ftfy

My dear sir, where might I procure a copy of this comic? I'm asking for a friend, of course.

Tinker

Google.

I love them and my wife asked why and I didn't have a good answer it's just sexy

mango question here, once upon a time there were a thread, in that thread people posted mangos in which the world was controlled by males. and they used women as slaves, anyone know what im talking about here, or where to find it or something?

who is this artist? the style is amazing

Gotta love how this slowly but surely turned into a loli thread.

I have a theory. I think it's because tan lines represent a part of the body that is usually covered. So when you see it, it makes you feel like you're looking at something prohibited. On a girl. It's like how people used to think of ankles before.

You know how when you have a hot coworker and she's always wearing the same stupid uniform and then suddenly you can see her bellybutton or lower back? And that because very hot? It's the same principle.

Geee, take your rational and believable smartassery elsewhere.
You might have a point, but it still destroys the magic.

It makes it even better.

A girl that you find attractive but never wears shorts suddenly wears shorts? She becomes super fucking hot at that moment.

tanline lolis are best lolis

Hmmmm... not sure if that is universally applicable every time.

Ro best tanline loli.

DILLION HARPER

love them, but on real women

Is anything in the realm of attraction universally applicable?

looking for this loli doujin of a loser pervert who is at a mall and dies or something and is suddenly becomes invisible and fucks thses loli schoolgirls any time without the knowing. it's weird but i was wondering if you any kind anons know what i mtalkinga bout

That it op?

Not exactly what you where looking for, but Dorei usagi to anthony has something similar threw the manga.