Wasn't this some fine ass entertainment?

Wasn't this some fine ass entertainment?

I don't get it. Do they support the team or nah?

Here's why this happened in a nutshell (or at least from one point of view)

and here are the culprits

>''hiding in the forest till tomorrow''

What language do they communicate in when a Frenchman and a Croat are speaking? Like is there an agreed upon neutral language that Europeans speak like Esperanto or something? I have this same question when players talk to refs, like who translates for them no one knows 20 languages

grunts, body language and broken english

Exclusively in Latin, to pay homage to our Roman ancestors.

i think he speaks french

What did he say?

Vidi ga peder

"Officer, that man tipped his hat at me"

kek

He does it for free.

Lol belgian is the official language of the european union, and therefor in Europe, you stupid ape. Hence why the capital is located there

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE

hm dunno, would rather have watched them play football

Forgive my ignorance, I did not know

fuck croatia someone give me a new team to cheer for
this country is literally cancer

Interpretative hooliganism

Domme burger

Think those two are brothers?

Forgive my burgers, I do not cook

I was at local caffee and I remember when it was 2:0 and I thought 'what's going on now on Sup Forums' and 'how much will Sup Forums hypre Croatia after the match' ;_;

Yes, i loved every bit of it.

We were hyping you very much... Until

well memed friendo

Kek

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It's an abstract kind of hooliganism

lol

Croatians are literally the niggers of Europe.

>in b4 amerifat
>in b4 nigger president
>in b4 burgers

Irrelevant you are still the niggers of Europe.

lol

our most disgraceful "nigger" still has more culture than average american, so yeah, not even mad

60%

>he literally did what I predicted he would

Get this through your head. Regardless of the US YOU CROATIA are STILL the NIGGERS OF EUROPE. This is not a meme or banter or whatever you are degenerate niggers and should remove yourselves from civilization

Wow what you're saying means so much to me right now haha

underrated

You are no different than a nigger who can't control chimping out

k

Fuck you NIGGER

Don't you have a school to shoot up?

Please stop I don't know how much more I can take before chimping out haha I simply can't deal with this superior american banter

Fuck you. I bet you think you are white too with you black/brown hair and brown eyes. Newsflash savage, you aren't.

It seems you have read me like a coloring book. Truly you have bested me with this verbal tour-de-force haha

seriously though, how hard is it to smuggle in a small bomb there? If they can smuggle in the fireworks, pretty sure some fucking idiot can smuggle in a small bomb

Yea that color in the coloring book is not white. Don't ever step foot in Sup Forums ever again as far as I'm fucking concerned Croatians are no ally to the white man.

>trying this hard to be an edgy fedora tipper

Wew lad

By all means my shining friend, I am uninstalling my Sup Forums as we speak

sorry mr. psychic, but it still beats being niggers of the world

I'm not an edgy fedora tipper. I bet $250 that Croatia would win the whole thing. If they got outplayed I would not care but I am going to lose money due to nigger tier activity.

I can't tell the difference between a Sup Forums poster and someone doing an over the top caricature of a Sup Forums poster

yeah, same here

t. Mehmet

Dam bro

>Getting beaten up by a chessboard

we were 10mins away from 6 points and chillin

i wasn't ready for these feels

Yes, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

You get used to all kinds of drama when you're a Croatia supporter

What the fuck is up with security and police, they look scared
I bet you 10 kunas they had white flags in their pockets prepared if god forbid anything violent was coming to them

someone will bomb the shit out of the french stadiums in finals, they can't cope with 20 chubby hooligans and apparently you can bring anything to those stadiums

Fucking this, get your shit together instead of throwing the blame around like a hot potato. They might do something even worse the next game so man up you pathetic knobs.

Cant believe that noone swung at these fucks, there was several thousand people aruond them, but noone ballsy enough to break some bones.

But they got their shit pushed in m8

picture of one 70yo man kicking a gypsy

>But they got their shit pushed in m8

What was the point you tried to make here? Most of them got beaten up either on the stands or outside of the stadium, they're currently being detained by the french police if I'm not mistaken

Good news. If true.

Sad that an old man has to do the young man's work.

Kek