Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck...

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

>Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

>Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

Glie qadib kir

6'2 - 230'' ill sneeze and your beta ass will dissapear.

go play with barbie

>Mr. Olympia
fuk that shait, every single one of them these last few years has looked like overgrown babies with their protruding stomachs from all that HGH.... its a disgrace.

hahahah yeah right user. I can't stop wondering why you'd be so insecured about your own height.
WHy sneeze when we can have a face off and decide who wins and who doesnt?
>inb4 i fell for the bait

>Tue
Please fuck yourself, I'm 6'4" lean af and i have a good sex life, height doesn't matter it's when the correlation between height and dixk size that matters

Kill yourself manlet. Holy shit if you have to measure your height in fractions of an inch you're insecure as fuck.

translation: I just you cannot fathom being anywhere near that level of aesthetic body, so I try to find ways to blame something or the other because I truly suck.

>smells like someone was triggered.

>u aint no match for me, manlet

>go put your make up on, honey

>you are running late again.

>fag.

>5'8
>perfect

fell for the bait

if u think that this looks nice...or healthy... then u are mentally ill..

and a hopeless fagglet case.

>keep you chin up fagganon

>aesthetic body

Was only gonna post arnie, but found comparison arnie and cole

LOL IS THIS THE GAY P0RN THREAD?

The only advantage arnie had (he's truly an exception) was his waist to chest ratio. that is something you get genetically. Nothing can beat a natural well crafted body. Lets keep arnie out of this, because we all know he's different..

thanks for the bump with your own pics. appreciate that.

That extra half inch is essential to showing everyone you don't have an issue with your height.

kkkkkkkkkkek

I would love to kick your gay fitness ass

an inch is an inch. why would anyonewant to hide their tru actual height. You't round off your PR's in deadlifts or anything, why would you do this?

>I would love to lick your gay fitness ass

>fixed

because no one deadlifts 415 and a half pounds

>mfw this is bait

I dont need some muscle hobbit telling me I suck, go kill yourself

5' 7.7"

tried to compensate for years, now idc at all.

Make laugh, not gonna lie but not thank you maybe you wish but no