Lmao

Rule 34 never ceases to amaze

kinda running low on sexy

Good thread, many laughs.

lost hard

I Hate You

SAUCE!!! NOW!

We found the retard lads.

Because he wants to know the name of an artist?

I think you're the retard.

So, you guys seem fairly well endowed with Dark Souls knowledge. If I were to start playing them, should I just start with the first one?

Start with Demon's Souls

anyone but Dark Souls 2 that game is shit

any one of them, the story is fucked to begin with

We found the white knight lads.

Same game, different puzzles & challenges. Totally does not matter.

Is DS3 better than 2?

Still on the fence.

Sure is summer up in dis

Yeah just don't start with 2. You'll find that the mechanics of the first one are clunky as a bitch (I only say this having now played 3 and bloodborne which are so much faster and more refined) but the world design and boss design of 1 are just awesome so it's the best entry point. Or demons souls if you like being a hipster

Stop shitposting and kill yourself

White knight? The guy just asked a question.

any ds game is better than fucking 2

2 has nothing on 3 imo.
2 was so much easier to navigate and the enemy types were so standard. Don't get me wrong, it had some cool locations, but 3 is just better.

Sounds like one of those breakdown lyrical parts from a korn song.

DS3 is really reminiscent of DS1
If you forget 2 exists, then DS and DaS1/3 is an amazing trilogy

wtf is this

uncropped version of that video's pic
delicious harpy butthole

Thanks Sup Forumsro!

Is it too late to get into the first of 2nd dark souls, how's the online for those?

Nvm, sauced it myself

deviantart.com/art/Super-Londo-Bros-390995427

this thread fucking blows

Thanks for the tips.

I never understood the hate for ds2. I played 1-3 and bloodborne. I wouldn't say 2 is my favorite but still a fantastic game and the dlcs are phenomenal. They only legit criticism I've heard for ds2 is that the world layout is all jumbled compared to how well connected souls 1 was but with bonfire warping right off the bat who cares? Care to offer your criticism for ds2 so I can better understand the hate

youtube.com/watch?v=5Rt8FIH5A1w

how do you insert a gif in a static image ?

shitty bosses, and the fact I had to kill 4 elder gods to walk around a 3 foot high collapsed pillar.

To make a long story (or rant in this case) short, everything you could possibly want from a Dark Souls game isn't in this. Exciting, strategic combat has been replaced. Every weapon has damn near the same speed, so PvP is entirely about trading hits and PvE is entirely about praying that the enemy you're facing doesn't start it's next combo with it's no-start-up-frames flurry. Interconnected, metroidvania style level design is replaced with straight shots, spreading out like spokes from the starting town. As for the world itself, physically believable locations, all of which could be seen from one another, are replaced with...well, you take an elevator up past a windmill and end up in a volcano.

Never EVER buy a Souls game that isn't directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki. This game is what you get when someone who doesn't understand what made Demon's Souls and Dark Souls so good is in charge of the project. No attention to detail in designt, gameplay or envirnonments. Enemy animations that don't represent what is actualy happening, strangly delayed and unresponsive controlls, Uninspired and unfair this game was designed(or pushed out of the door a lot sooner than it should have) to make you angry and annoyed unlike the previous games that were all about overcoming FAIR but at first glance imposible challenges and the incredible satisfaction you got after doing so.

So, is there any reason for me to play on anything but the pc?

make the not-moving parts of the gif static?

Not on your life. Consoles have never been able to properly render everything in dark souls games.

lost