Ask a US Marine anything

Ask a US Marine anything

> no fucking eurocucks allowed ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/CudhaFNmwXcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post your ID. Now soldier!

What's your MOS?

how does it feel like being a pawn (more so than any other occupation really)

Didnt realize they were letting fat asses defend out freedom these days

Do you mind people fucking your wife while on deployment

Go to hell you fucking stolen valor coward.

Why are you a dumb hamburger eating fat Murican?

3rd General order?

You look like a fat Mexican.

you are not even a fucking marine you faggot

assuming pic related is you

How do you manage to keep skipping PT?
How do you also avoid wearing the SIFVs?

Why are you wearing your little brothers body armor ??

>>we all now this is a picture from the old thread
go fuck yourself now, op

Fake and old.
Leave Thread now

Stfu redneck. Ever heard of stolen valor? This is the shittiest attempt yet

Dumb ass bitches, while you all shit at your computers all day I'm out protecting America saving your asses, giving you freedom.

Start respecting me and the other troops or there will be trouble!

Get a new phone amerifaggot.

Old copypasta

ok i will play first off shit heel, shave.
get rid of that non reg cover.
what the fuck is up with you plate carrier are you pregnant ?

They don't, that's not a Marine.

Not a marine uniform.

Not marine armor, lacks both identification and rank insignia.

Giant collored flag not subdued.

Facial hair not even CLOSE to being within the grooming standard.

There is no way on earth this fat fuck is a marine. It's just some Tumbrina trying to stir up controversy.

you look like Brevik

Police that fucking mustache shitbird.

Excited to be replaced by a drone and some lines of python?

join.skype.com/CudhaFNmwXcX

Poser

Fuck you learn some respect... Python is awesome.

You've been meme'd, m8

R > Python.

Nice stolen valor, faggot

You looking a little out of shape there buddy you might want to do a couple of push ups before acting like the trotector of the world. Fucking amerifaggs. Fucking retards.

I'd actually agree with that in some situations. Still though. Be nice to Python

18d here.

How does it feel to sacrify your life for Israel?

when did they start letting in fat Sup Forums users to the marines? Do you get bullied by the other marines so have to spend your time talking to people on here rather than talking to your fellow marines? why is America's marine corps training so inferior to Royal Marine training?

How is your shitty laws , and fat peiple doing? Mur durr ica

Are you inbred or just retarded?

Mfw you Dont keep your stache in regs and get "medium fades"

THE STORYS?

Germany reporting in. Fick' Dich, Marine-Schwuchtel. Hat dein DI Dich auch ordentlich in den ausgeleierten Arsch gefickt?

Do realise we earned the name devil dogs from fuckin you saur kraut loving pussys up right?

You know stolen valor is a felony

Euroboss hier.., warum schaust du so peinlich aus, Airsoft Fotze!

Why do you hate freedom?
Everyone who serves in the federal military supports big government

And the Waffen-SS raped your tiny asses.

KEK

....eurocucks ?!? Look mate I respect the military job. But, if I was you, I will be very cautious who I call an eurocuck. Or the next time when you or your USA buddies are stationed in the "not official" Balkans bases I and the other soldiers from the local NATO forces will not help you to train the next batch of ISIS rebels.
Sincerely: a Balkan NATO soldier.

Why is the british army better?

By the power of the ghost of motherfucking chesty puller I will bitch slap you

>Falling for shit tier bait.
Good job, sperg.

does the US have facial hair rules?

Are you protecting that bathroom from terrorists?

if you say so :)

You are not allowed to talk about that.

>us marine
>has no marine corps gear on
>is faggot
Hey b I'm in ecology class. Wearing my marine corps pants. Op is bait.

Holy fuck, shave.

hey The US marine "cuck" started this XD
He is not instructed how to behave with the euro NATO partners. It's his fault. I want an apology.
Picture with a time stamp.

What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in it's waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.

When you get out and wear frogs to work because you work construction. .. Life is good

you keep them before you flaked out of bootcamp

i wear my blast boxers like my nuts are gonna blow off every fuckin' day.

You look like a wannabe soldier, sure that you are not living off welfare?

Never really found them all that comfy. Silkies are authorized devil douche fuck amos. Like 2 angels cradling my nutsack and when the breeze blows its a blowjob from the gods

fucking trolls are so shitty nowadays

Forgot time stamp . Two tours in Iraq nigga. Eat a green weenie fatty. They don't give digis in boot camp.

Why don't kill yourself? world will be happy

Ayyyeee they did in 09 when I enlisted. Afghannyland twice, 3 months in Korea (engineers training the Korean marines) and a wtf voluntold float over to Norway to swap gear in caves. .. Norwegian girls ... The pussy is on point

That's a hell of a ugly redneck.