I've been playing Skyrim recently and thinking about the Aldmeri Dominion...

I've been playing Skyrim recently and thinking about the Aldmeri Dominion. In game the Imperials give off the idea that Skyrim would be weaker without the Empire and vice versa... but when you do one of the quests to find a Red Guard woman in Solitude for the Alik'r their leader says the resistance in alive and well in Hammerfell. In theory, couldn't Skyrim and Hammerfell form an alliance to combat, if not entirely overthrow the Dominion?
>tl;dr: Skyrim doesn't need the Empire. It could ally with Hammerfell.

Who the fuck would want an allied army full of Desert niggers

They're not really niggers in the elder scrolls. Redguards are supposed to be naturally talented warriors and the most gifted swordsmen in all of Tamriel.

But the real question is why not join the Aldmeri Dominion?

what he said

Lore-wise, Argonians are the closest things to niggers you'll get. More recently, I might even argue the Dunmer.
Redguards are actually pretty awesome.

that's the real world equivalent of being a cuck for the japanese

Argonians because they were slaves to the Dunmer.

Go outside and look around, the big bright thing in the sky is called the sun.

I heard that thing gives you cancer. Not a chance in hell.

Fuck off Hiroshima Nagasaki.

How about you go the fuck back to Japan?

With the dragon born on their side maybe yes. But it would only be skyrim that they would drive the elves from. Everyone else in the empire would be under the rule of the elves.
Also it would not last long as skyrim would then be under attack from both the elves and the empire. Eventually the elves will try to take all human lands again, and the lands of the beast races. Because elves hate anyone who isnt an elf. And even then they hate other elf races.
Honestly the empire and skyrim need eachother so that thsy can defend against the threat of war from the elves.
On top of that according to the books "the real barenzia" the elf races are having a hard time breeding to make more elves.
However, elf women breed quickly and easily when paired with a human male. (Dark elf women anyway.)
Bit then again from what i have seen its only the high elves that seem to have such hatred for humanity. All others in game seem to not really care much.
So, with the empire and the dark and wood elves. Thsy could fight back and subdue the high elves easily. Regardless of their skill with magic.

It's better to burn out than fade away.

It's actually night where I am right now.

"actually" you will find redguards wandering around in skyrim on their way to join the stormcloaks, specificly with that lore in mind

yeah, but are they white?

I want there to be a game where you can actually change shit.

As in go in there, level 70 with insane magic and fuck up the entire eleven army.

Tbh all factions you mention are weaker beings and they all should be slave to vampires imo

You want to trust some sand-niggers with defending skyrim?

Case dismissed

I'm obviously too old for this thread. Is skyrim like the new dungeons and dragons?

Against Nazi elves? Always.

A plot "web" if you get you get my meaning, would be pretty cool. But I think the issue with that is sometimes in-game events will push the game in a direction that you really don't want it to go. Skyrim had random vampire attack that sometimes killed characters that may have been important for minor quests and they couldn't be stopped until the Dawnguard DLC was completed.

>and u still can't decapitate falmer

pretty much. Maybe you can get skyrim 2 when it comes out.

>skyrim 2
>being this much of a fetcher

Do you get to the Cloud District often?

I'll pencil that in.

> im 11 and it's muh first TES, muh first modding experience, i'm also a faggot - the post

It's done by typewriter these days

I'll confess to being a faggot. The rest is conjecture.

Nazeem is the only real nigger in Skyrim
You never actually see him in the cloud district, he just hangs around the market harassing the strong Nord women and sucking dick in the Bannered Mare at night