Someone please explain Gender Fluidity to me

Someone please explain Gender Fluidity to me.

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaystarnews.com/article/why-straight-women-and-bisexual-men-may-not-really-exist250912/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just get high on your own ego and make a gender out of it.

>It isn't s real thing faglord
Willy = Male
Vagina = Female

to some degree i can understand that mentally retarded people think they're somewhat in between of both genders.

A bullshit label invented by bullshit attention whores who want to pretend they can't be placed in one gender identity.

Genderfluid is whatever goopy liquid sprays out your pisshole when you achieve the max hole plowing.

girl = gets fucked
boy = fucks
both = both
neither = doesn't fuck

Noone gets it because it not real, people just say it because there retarded or they want attention

genuinely interested too. I mean, when PC retards says genderfluid, two spirit, bigender, and multigender, why are those 4 "gender" classified as different?

Its all part of this new phase of "feelings and emotion over logic and fact."

This, I could definatly see a seriously stupid person being fed SJW bullshit and then thinking they're gender fluid

OP here.

There's this kid I know who recently changed his name to Zander and requests that everyone use Ze/Zim pronouns.

Very simply, I just don't get it.

Don't try to get it. If a man puts a wig on do we all walk around believing he has hair or do with mock him? If this faggot is changing his name and pronouns then mock him viciously.

Attention deficit disorder

say that more than two genders conflicts with your way of thinking and denying that opresses your feelings as a real male

Just call him normal pronouns and tell him to stop being a gigantc faggot and grow up

Ze is trying to find an identity. Nothing about zim is special and therefore ze must make you believe ze is special by force.
>just like people who say they can speak with spirits but the spirits only say you should call in with your credit card info

Already tried by others, they got scolded and almost suspended for "Transphobic Hate Speech:

>Ze

as a german this is the natural way of saying "the"

turn it to the other side
say that you want him to get suspended for "Natural Gender Hate Speech"

>natural gender hate speech

My sides

Tell your boss that the workplace should be completely sexless and any discussion about sex, identity etc should be banned. Problem solved. Bosses hate shit that takes away from work.

This is the world we created when we killed Hitler

I'm inclined to try that. Don't think it'll fly though.

Not workplace, Uni.

Sex is genitals.
Gender is identity.

Genderfluid people are just a bunch of high schoolers and college kids who want attention and they harm to actual trans people who want to have a different genital because they feel like diying.

Start referring to every person as dude including all the women. Problem solved.

Tell him to grow up

>Not workplace, Uni.

even better. talk to the Dean that one of your students tries to change your vocabulary by force, non-scientific reasons and talking shit about your gender

WHY IZ ZE JEWS IN ZE OVEN?

You've explained just well in the pic, nothing more to say.

I'm sure "dude" would offend women.

better to just go with "You there"

Women don't care if you called them dude. They do get a little offended with "sugar tits", but dude is okay.

This where is where we fucked up. Gender should have been a layman term for sex.

its a term used for people that need attention all the time

its for boring people who wanna be really really really special snowflakes

Genderfluidity = insecure attention whores with no self confidence or sense of identity.

Also, they're usually shit-tier, lame people who think it's the only way they can get others to pay attention to them.

silly idea, just avoid talking to "ze"
if "ze" tries to confront you say something along the lines of
>if I don't use the correct terminology around you I fear that you will get me in trouble

It's some bullshit mentally retarded morons came up with.

Penis + no tits = Man
Pussy + tits = Woman

Simple

I mean, what really makes someone a girl or a boy though?
I find it really confusing since SJWs say the gender binary doesn't exist yet in the same breath say they are both genders...

trans people think with their ass and sadly both genders have one

Penis = Man.
Vagina = Woman.

"Gender fluidity" is shit that the feminazi SJWs made up so that they can feel superior and say that they're very "open minded" because they "accept" all sorts of shit.

Only a notch lower than the fags and cucks here on Sup Forums.

penis + tits = ?
pussy + no tits = ?
penis + pussy + tits = ?
penis + pussy + no tits = ?

im going to so use this from now on xD
> you there
gold.

Want to have dick? Man
Love your dick? Man
Want to have a vagina? Woman.
Love your vagina? Woman.

The arrow is meant to point slightly upwards. Not down.
Also genderfluid is just an attempt to normalise and trivialise mental illnesses of various kinds.
We all want an easier life - being told by society and the adults that we're wrong is tougher than being told we're correct.
>you is kind
>you is smart
>you is special

And that's basically all there is to it. Also there's money to be made if you manage to be 'harassed', so anything that could aide in the process of becoming a professional victim will be a thing.
This includes making up new definitions of sex and gender, harassment, racism, etc.

Follow the money - ALWAYS (literally. In no scenario is this not the case) - and you will find out why something is the way it is.

It's just really sad how people aren't comfortable with who they are.
This is why they are categorized as mentally ill, yet they deny it

> you there

People who use nontraditional pronouns should be required to have them printed on the front of a shirt they're required to wear. If you're not wearing your snowflake shirt, I'm under no obligation to acknowledge your snowflake status.

Or we can just start calling anything that doesn't want to be a he or a she "it." I'm sure that'd go over well.

Well OP, I identify as gender fluid. I'm however intersex. I have female genitalia and I'm obviously a woman (no, no tits, this is for the OPs question) but I have male sex hormones. I don't have a period and can't have kids, and I experience hirsuitism. I grow a fucking beard. So sometimes I just feel manly as fuck and identify more with males than with females, sometimes the other way around. I'm not picky about pronouns, I don't change my name, and I'm not using it to be a special snowflake. It's the easiest way to cope with my disorder.

I would just call Zander "it" from that day on. Would explain that "it" is an actual word and that Ze & Zim are made up. If he makes up words, how is anyone supposed to take him.. I mean "it" serious?

/thread

Quads don't lie?

Gender is a society's view about personalities

In other words, gender fluidity does not exist

Hitler killed himself and it was not in 1998...

Trap (or hilariously obese)
Scrawny
Herm
Herm

pic related should explain everything

Hitler killed himself though. So by your logic this is all his fault.

underrated post

>I have female genitalia and I'm obviously a woman

Bearded lady.

See? We had names for this shit before genderfluidity was conjured out of fucked if I care.

Holy shit.

>faggot
>another faggot
>different type of faggot
>last type of faggot

I keep it shaved. If anything my hygiene is even better than both genders. If only I could cash on this. It's not even a spectacular beard, I don't let it grow.

would make a lot more sense to put them on a hemp farm and have back breaking manual labour under awhip with some basic medical service to extend the labour volume rather then this bag of illusions and made up bullshit id 100% argue with faith testimony and reality that the people coming up with propagating and diagnosing these cunts are just as ill and should be in the mother fucking fields next to "their" "patiants" what fucking bullshit the double fucking standards and waste of time u ever need ever have a single titular of doubt as to the acceptance as a coping mechanism as reality is the way it specifically antrhopologically is look no further then ur double standards in dealing with this bullshit. 30-50-100 years hard labour you do it and arent shot by a gaurd ur freed to go. dont do it again or get repeat dosage.

till the soil cunt TILL THE SOIL

I always ask what is someones prefered gender pronoun. Not because I care, I use it as an insult.

are you accepting you have a mental illness/disorder/whatever
>yes
that's fine just don't be a dick about it
>no
you should. this is not normal and it is not special in a good way

Fuck off snowflake I hope it eats at your soul that you can't have children

It's even easier than that.

A male is a human that has gone through a process of virilization in utero, activated by a part of the Y chromosome. Sometimes the virilization is incomplete, but if it happened, the subject is considered male.

Tits + penis = male
Penis + vagina = male

Anything male = male.

You are female if, and only if you havent gone through the process of virilization. Usually it means you lack a Y chromosome. Sometimes you do have a Y chromosome but your mome drank during pregnancy and virilization didn't happend, in that case you're female.

It is THAT simple.

Y -> male
no Y -> female

For men gender fluidity is when there is nothing special about you, nothing that sets you apart and you are far down the social ladder.
Rather than work hard and better yourself, you just adopt a label you think will make you special to other victim losers.
One you declare "gender fluid" you can be special as long as you play the victim card all the time and never leave your preferred echo chamber.
If you are a woman then "gender fluid" is just a fancy word for "normal". Like Jimmy Carr said "Women are spaghetti straight until wet."
Or if you hate Jimmy Carr you can just listen to Scientists gaystarnews.com/article/why-straight-women-and-bisexual-men-may-not-really-exist250912/

People took what began as a grammatical construct and now look what they did with it

Gender fluidity doesn't exist.

Pussy, beard and TIMESTAMP or gtfo butchdyke

>mom drank during pregnancy
yep. That is the only exception to XY = Male, XX = Female.
Kek.

I live on a farm. I probably do more work in one day than you do in a year.
Physical disorder dude. It probably stems to mentally but it's whatever really.
Nah, kids are fucking gross and judging by this generation, even more NEET.

dumping

It happens. It's rare and it's a genetic defect, but you can be a female with a Y chromosome, if the virilization process was missed during pregnancy.
In practice it means you will give birth to only boys, and half of them will have a big genetic problem - namely double Y, which will cause them (if my memory is good) to be a stereotypical nigger, dumb and violent.

XXX?
X?
XXY?

disorders mate, they're everywhere

>It's the easiest way to cope with my disorder.
nobody in that situation would call it "disorder"

>that pic
So you're just a person, and gender identity isn't a big part of your life?

Isn't this just a pretentious way of being a normal person?

This.
>I have female genitalia
>I'm obviously a woman
Woman.
>but I have male sex hormones
Woman with hormone problems.
>I identify as gender fluid
Stupid woman with hormone problems.

it's all fine if you're not: "LOOK AT MICH I IS SPESHUL AND HAS MULTIPLA GENDAS"

I've dated a gender fluid, uh, individual before. I one day asked her what does it mean? How does one know? How do you know? Can you give me a SET criteria? Boiling her long winded answered; feelings. I use male products, no. I expressed how it all seemed... Pointless. When she asked why I asked how it is not. Looking me dead in the eye she said "This is who I am." I said no, that's what you feel like. She was quiet after that. Lost in thought maybe.

X : Female
XXX : Female
XXY : Male

And yes these are genetic defects.

>Gender Fluidity
It's a retarded, made-up tumblr phrase that means you can be a boy or girl or what ever the fuck you want, which is fucking wrong.

ok just wanted to make sure
is right

LMAO! Nailed it.

triple x syndrome female
turner syndrome Female
klinefelter syndrome male.

They all still are classified as either male or female. Not genderfluid or even nonbinary.
Most xxx and xxy don't even know there's anything different about them.

he killed himself because the allies were closing in on him, he would have kept going Im sure

I actually kind of understand if a 17 year old girl does this genderfluid bullshit

it's what you expect.
it's like the new "emo"
OR it's the new "I'm a lesbian"

It's a common condition in which a person's chromosomes and dna will physically change depending on their mood.

Punch Zim till it stops

>Ze/Zim
Remind zim that only the Lord God gets their pronouns capitalized.

THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING THING CUNT
MALE XY CHROMOSONE
FEMALE XX CHROMOSONE
FUCK SUCK
FEMBOYS XY, YES MALE THAT SHIT IS GAY
/THREAD

Cancer.