How would you ruin someones life?

How would you ruin someones life?

How would you guys go about destroying someones life or making it significantly miserable? My university professor will probably have me kicked out of school after todays final (its my final year). Its also my birthday today fuck that guy this is purely personal . Also i dont want to end up in jail. I only know his FB account and have only couple of references to him online. Any tips or ideas are appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would he have you kicked out of school? Honestly sounds like you had it coming.

>In last year of school
>Gonna get kicked out after final test
>how i ruin life?

Kek, fucking faggot. If you want to ruin his life, hand in your paper then blow your brains out all over his desk

>Be a woman
>Accuse of rape

easy

/thread

Lol so much this

Start a romantic relationship with his father and refer to yourself as his new mother.

I mean... Shooting him would work. Right?

It's obvious: Pass the exam, graduate, have a successful life. That'll show him.

conversely
>be either gender
>rape

or this

i am not a femanon so accusing of rape wouldnt really work

and i may have had it coming but he totally screwed me over thats why its personal , not looking for judgement or moral shit , just ideas

Maybe stop blaming people for your own short comings and act like a man.

>not looking for judgmental ideas
>asks Sup Forums for help

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

This has a nice section to do with ruining someone's life I believe. Check this out.

i mean obviously i cant have it all, but i was hoping for some at least useful tips

You sound fucking stupid. I'm glad Professor Cool rekt your ass.

or you can just man up and accept you're loss

Fist yourself with frozen vomit on his desk, till you reach a new plane of existence

Why would it be your professor's fault that you're too retarded for college?

Then go ask yahoo

OMG I WORK FOR A GROCERY STORE AND OPENED THE FREEZERS AT WORK AND PUT SOME BULLSHIT SIGN ON THE DOOR ABOUT KEEPING THEM OPEN AND THEY WERE OPEN ALL NIGHT AND THE SKY TURNED FUCKING GREEN IT WAS THE BEST EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT

Explanation required

I put my soup on the stove bur forgot to turn it on

another interesting story

Ask your prof. Seems like he did a pretty good job ruining yours rofl

So the story is basically
> have a final today
> spent past 3 days working on answers/ questions for it since one group wrote it already
> have a cheat doc. in my phone
> everyone does basically this was a 5 question test with essay form of answers
>literally everyone was going to cheat (and did)
>sit in the middle of the last row
>he starts handing out tests
>comes to me : happy b day user i dont have more tests here i am going to have to move you
> me a single person out of 40 people in there
> i sit myself in the second row which is like half empty
> No user you are going to the front row
> sits me right in front of him
> sits entire fucking test on the desk next to me looking over my shoulder
> i had no conflict with this guy before neither have i angered him in any way
> so i wrote what i knew probably not enough
> if i fail this test i am out of uni after 3 years
> i hand out what i wrote on the test he accpets it with the biggest shit eating grin you can imagine
> i open the door get on the floor everybo....
> no fuck that i am mad, pls help

So yeah thats what happened basically

there's gotta be a reason why he singled you out

you sure he didn't recognize you as the guy sucking dicks on the parking lot?

>find some CP
>find a way to transfer the files on his computer
>make anonymous report

so you are angry because you are angry because you didn't get to cheat and had to do the exam the proper way?

no i only suck dicks in janitors closet, but i mean come on guys this is not getting me anywhere

OMG TONIGHT AT WORK SOMEBODY FUCKING DO THIS SHIT

i actually considered that but read some forums and its apparently too risky and people that did it ended up in jail very soon

Lol learn for your tests faggot.... just because everybody does something doesnt mean it works for you.
He didnt even do anything on purpose you shithead. How is he supposed to know you are cheating and too retarded to do it in front of him? Seriously, what is wrong with your brain?

Are you fucking serious?

You want to ruin a man's life because you're too retarded to pass a test without cheating?

A real chip off the old block!

>top kek

Yes, and also not really retarded i did study for it i want a revenge because he obviously singled me out for some purpose and it will kind of ruin the past 3 years i spent working hard on getting here.

You have no reason to take revenge since he didnt do anything.... why would anybody help you to ruin the life of a person that does way better than you in life? If you cant do your tests without cheating maybe you should do something else. Not everyone is smart enough to archive an academic degree. Ppl like you just lower the standarts for the ppl who actually are capable of doing a test like it is ment to be done.

Nah these scrubs don't know shit that won't do anything. I hacked the schwanns man once and had them al drive around with their freezer doors open. It was fucking epic.

maybe you can get somebody who's owing you a favour to make the report?

If you have actually been working hard for 3 years then a single exam shouldn't ruin you.

You are really fucked in the head for not accepting that your failure is only your fault.Professors Singeling out students is like the most expectable thing in the world. If you are not prepared for that on your final exam you are just a loser and nobody else is to blame than yourself.

my school has strict conditions and no do overs on finals so it kind of can, i mean i fucked up in the past but always tried to fix my mistakes and it usually worked so thats why i am pissed i cant do it anymore after this

You're not going to get anywhere here then. Fucked as the place is, no one will be moved to help unless it's a legit cause.

I mean this is Sup Forums guys come on i would expect some radical ideas at least for shits and giggles and not judgement on my motives and hate? What the fuck happened??

Easy.
>Acquire fruit flies.
>A fuckton of fruit flies.
Don't ask me how, It's not my problem.
>Find his office.
>If locked, pick the lock, Faggot.
>Unleash fruit flies in his office.
>shut the door.
>Fuckers breed like crazy
And for the rest of you, What the fuck is your problem? Yeah, OP is a giant faggot, but this is Sup Forums. We ruin life for the lulz, not because Prof user deserves it.

thank you user this is exactly that kind of thinking i was hoping for here (not considering the absurdity of the idea since we are on Sup Forums) , you at least improved my mood a little

Fruit flies ...ruined my life

make sure his class is full of shitty failures who can't write simple essays or pass easy tests

he will start to question the point of his teaching and lapse in to a deep depression

in other words, encourage more of your classmates to be like you

Jesus OP, drug him. Kidnap his daughter/ grand daughter. Force him to rape her and then make him kill her...

as i mentioned before EVERYONE was cheating on this test i am not exaggerating so i dont have to encourage anyone i am just mad because i got singled out

you sound fucking stupid man

accuse him of not understanding that you are a sufferer of attention deficit disorder and severe narcissistic personality disorder and tell tumblr that he doesn't understand you #whyicantfinishschool

Some times you lose OP quit being such a flaming faggot and own up. Your a young little homo, you'll bounce back.

maybe , but its probably mostly because of all the rage thats in me right now so i am not thinking very clearly thats why i came to Sup Forums for help

>be hurricane katrina
>be nigger
>be looting with 50000 other niggers
>get arrested
>how i gotta ruin dis mufuckin judge life
>how i gonna do dis shit b dis mufucka single me out
>erryone lootin
>y me

>use hidden phone number
>call several prostitutes to his home
Ruin reputation+ Pimp pimp slaps him= proft

>you want to ruin your professor's life because you weren't able to cheat on an exam

The solution, clearly, is to jump off the highest thing you have access to.

Oh well if all you did was cheat on a test and get caught, you only have to offer to suck his dick.

He singled you out because you got a purdy mouth, duh.

Also,
>Create a FB page that's just like his.
>Upload all Pics of him.
>Take your time.
>You need time. The longer you have this account, the better.
>Add all his friends
>"Sorry everyone, my other account got hacked/isn't me/clearing out friends list.
>Report other account for being a fraud/ claiming to be you.
>Everyone will believe Your page is the correct one.
>After time, Flirt with students.
>Find out who current students are, Add them, Flirt with them.
>Post borderline scandalous statuses.
>Someone will report him to the higher-ups.
And you should expect hate, this is Sup Forums. But the Hate should be directed at all parties.

I bet it would. I bet you look like the kind that would take a deep dicking from the teacher man.

underrated

not even a teenage girl would consider fruit flies life ruining you dumb fuck

Unleash a pack of wild dogs trained to attack old women near his mom while he watches

trips of truth

that actually isnt a bad idea, at least worth considering, thank you, also i am fine with the hate as long as there are at least some valid responses like yours. I know i am not being rational and know its mostly my fault ,i admit to it but judgement isnt the point of this thread tho

send them this link:

>>

Summer already guys?

They'd have to bomb his office, which means they'd have to clear everyone out. The other Profs would think he's a giant asshole for making them clear out. It'd be a pest. Sure, maybe it wouldn't ruin his life, but it's easy, not illegal, and would be a major inconveniences. What have you contributed, Faggot?

Ooooooo he just got rekt

Just so you know - you dumb fuck - it'll be pretty obvious who it is doing this shit when he's gotten you kicked out of school. It is also illegal to slander someone in this way. If you think he's as retarded as you and that the school isn't going to take this very seriously and have the police backtrace the fuck out of you and take your computers away for study then you are wrong, cretin. But go ahead, it'll be funny.

Your prose is absolutely terrible. I don't hope your native tongue is English, because if so, you seem like a a massive, petulant and obtuse retard.

You can be captain of the retard guard, you stupid fuck

This is either god tier bait or the biggest karmic balance to the asshole-retard pool I have seen since 2006. Thank- and/or fuck you, OP

Are there any vegans/vegetarians here?

I haven't contributed anything in the way of ideas to "ruin his life" as I don't believe that you need to RUIN THE LIFE of your school professor because he catches your dumb fucking ass cheating on a test. I'm not 11. Cunt.

Good job recommending a really amazing way to cause an inconvenience to the school, though. I'm sure everyone will think he's a dick and not just see right through it. Because all the other teachers no doubt have the brains of children.

Yeah, this guy graduated in the top of his class.. Navy seals.. Yada yada.

It's easy to hide your mac address and he could just do it from a coffee shop so his IP wouldn't matter. Or, even easier than hiding his mac, e could spend $30 on an old laptop from a pawn shop and use it from a coffee shop. As long as he never gets on it from anywhere else and doesn't log into anything from it, they'll never get him.

It doesn't matter who they are or why. Do it for the lulz, faggot.
Check'd.

yeah, except for the fact that he needs to use it regularly to "flirt" with other students etc. and coffee shops have fucking cameras and it's about as difficult to match the ip address to the coffee shop and the timestamp to the video footage as it is to boil a fucking egg

oh look it's him, sitting there, every fucking time

Yeah, I'd go with putting cp on a flash drive, go to his office for a meeting, then kick it under his desk or something where he could not easily find it. Then make a complaint to the school that he tried to show it to you and you flipped out and he threatened to fail you if you told anyone and then you left. Give them a description of the drive (like the color, don't be any more specific)

Install the tor browser on the drive (and install multiple versions) create a bootable Linux dvd/cd, use a computer that isn't your own and boot off the CD, use the tor browser and search for "hidden wiki" and go to whatever link ends in .onion, fill with as much cp as you can, eject the drive, remove the bootable disc, and restart the computer

He could go to different coffeeshops and, oh idk, wear a hat.

no its not my native language , but thank you for your fucking pointless contribution faggot

sending this post to interpol.int, you appear to know too much about this

good luck in jail

>How would you ruin someones life?
>How would you guys go about destroying someones life or making it significantly miserable? My university professor will probably have me kicked out of school after todays final (its my final year). Its also my birthday today fuck that guy this is purely personal . Also i dont want to end up in jail. I only know his FB account and have only couple of references to him online. Any tips or ideas are appreciated

You failed. That's YOUR FAULT. FUCK YOU SUCK IT UP PUSSY

This.
Trips don't lie.

yeah its mostly my fault i admitted to it on multiple occasions also thats not the point of this thread

That won't do jack shit. One time I hacked the Schwann's man company. You know the guys that drive around the big freezer trucks.

I told them to keep their doors open for some shit or something and all the trucks drove around with open freezer doors. It was fucking epic.

>anarchist cookbook
hope you enjoy being on the no fly list

simple

find out where his family live and their day to day schedules

break in to the house when his wife or daughter, mother etc. whoever is closest to him is alone and vulnerable

force her to call him and invite him over for dinner in a few hours

chop her in to pieces and make her in to soup

put the soup in the fridge and leave a note saying you had to rush out and to eat dinner and wait and you'll be back

wait in the shadows for him to arrive and eat the soup

step out of the shadows and tell him you hope the soup was good and that it's called '[wifes name] soup'

throw her head at him

run away laughing