Settle something for me Sup Forums. I'm talking about my dick

Settle something for me Sup Forums. I'm talking about my dick.
My intimity vs My intimacy.... I'd like to avoid repeating myself as much as possible and english isn't my 1st language

Pic unrelated: tits for attention. Even if tits are always related

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mvLgv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And random bump to keep the thread alive

I don't have a clue what OP is getting at... Are you not sure which of these to use? Use it in a sentence?

>a hand closed around my intimity
I'm not sure about which one to use yes

lol bimp

I didn't even know intimity was a word if I'm honest user... Intimacy.

Just call it a dick bro

I have no idea what i'm dumping at this point, but if i saved it it must be funny/interesting/worth noticing

"Intimité" would be a french euphemism for someones dick/pussy

I use dick like 10 times already

I officially declare this to be a ywtfyl thread.

What's so hard to understand? Give me ways to say "my dick" without actually saying it. It's just good story telling, you should not repeat yourself over and over (except if it's figure of speech) if you can avoid it, it makes the text more enjoyable and keeps things fresh for the reader

Johnson, Willy, peebird, penis,meat stick,fuck stick,ram rod,hog,purple headed yogurt slinger, captain Lou albino,pecker

Thank you, that will be helpful. But i'm not writing for Sup Forums, and more importantly not for an obsessed man, or someone i'm trying to make laugh. It may sound stupid to some but i'm trying to entertain a lady who is not as acustomed to this kind of language as most of us here. So if you also had some more poetic way of saying it that would be great

I don't know what kind of image would be the more appropriate to offer as a reward, just ask if i have i'll give. Still bumping in the meantime

Oh, you have more of those perfect tits? She is almost the exact replica of the woman who this is for, so anything would be gladly seen. And thank you for the bump too.

And before anyone asks, sadly i don't have any pics to share. If i had i would believe me, Sup Forums gave me enough to enjoy those beauties

Sauce

OP the word you're looking for is member.
Eg. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing member.

Sup Forums for my, it's my almost perfect set of tits (since these ones are not available for me to play with)

Where the fuck are you from?

France, hence the "Virilité, intimité", and the fact the i love to play with words (if i have a good reason to do it, because otherwise my inspiration is as black as our national flag)

Moar

no

Shaftsbury

Ho ly shit. How can they look so huge AND real with this body. So delicious...

Tell her your manhood is so erect its pointing at the clouds that she flew down from cause she's an angel

google thatspecialsweets for similar tits
imgur.com/a/mvLgv

cock
manhood
erection
purple headed yogurt slinger
pedro

couldn't you have googled this?

Oh she's already halfway through a sexcapade to the pool, she already know that

No idea what user actually wants.
But the thread was worth a read just because of this pic.

Wait why are you dicking around on b and no paying attention to her?

Because she is studying for her finals 80km away from me, and i won't see her until next weekend. But she will read what i'm writing now before coming back (ideally the night before) so she will be even more excited by the time she reaches me

If dubs you gotta Tell her you wanna monkey fuck her pussy hole

And for now, dumping stuff just because i'm dumping stuff