That moment when woman are just walking vaginas

>That moment when woman are just walking vaginas
>That moment when you're useless for anything else

We don't give a shit about you whores, you're just a cock sleeve and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some SJW white knights decided to bring their cancer into this world, just like vegans trying to save animals, you get a white knight trying to save the female gender. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded woman actually are and just rename them back to human fleshlights. You're fucking born to make us food and warm our dicks, that's why we're the stronger gender. You're nothing but a breeding hole

As for these "transgender" people, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "born" as the wrong gender, you literally have a problem inside of your fucking head telling you that. In this world you're either born with a dick or a cunt, and if you have a cunt it's going to get fucked since you're the lesser gender. Anything that differentiates from this concept is a mental disorder that needs to be addressed, this includes traps and faggots. Although, you could classify taking dick up your ass as a fetish, better then scat I guess.

Tl;dr - Women are human fleshlights born to make us food, and being a trap or a faggot is a mental disability or a fetish

the truth has been spoken

Can you fuck off to /r9k/ or /r/redpill please

Human Flesh light detected

TITS OR GTFO

Weak ass bait, nigger. You're not trying hard enough.

sounds like op never fucked a girl before

Most of what user said is true but I only read the green text Zozzle

>That moment when men are just walking penises

We don't give a shit about you asshole you're just a dipstick and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some Donald Trum white knights decided to bring their cancer into this world, just like vegans trying to save animals, you get a Donald Trump trying to save the male gender. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded men actually are and just rename them back to human dildos. You're fucking born to make us food and warm our pussies, that's why we're the stronger gender. You're nothing but a breeding pole.

As for these "transgender" people, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "born" as the wrong gender, you literally have a problem inside of your fucking head telling you that. In this world you're either born with a dick or a cunt, and if you have a dick it's never going to get fucked since you're trump. Anything that differentiates from this concept is a mental disorder that needs to be addressed, this includes traps and faggots. Although, you could classify taking dick up your ass as a fetish, better then scat I guess.

Tl;dr - Men are Donald Trumps born to make us food, and being a trap or a faggot is a mental disability or a fetish

Lump

>That moment when pepe's are just walking pepe's

We don't give a shit about you pepe you're just a pepe and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some Pepe's decided to bring their pepe's into this world, just like pepes trying to save pepes, you get a Pepe trying to save the pepe gender. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded pepes actually are and just rename them back to pepes. You're fucking born to make us pepes and warm our pepes, that's why we're the stronger pepes. You're nothing but a pepe.

As for these "pepe" pepes, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "born" as the wrong pepe, you literally have a pepe inside of your fucking head telling you that. In this world you're either born with a pepe or a day boi, and if you have a pepe it's never going to get pepe'ed since you're pepe. All that differentiates from this concept is a mental pepe that needs to be addressed, this includes pepes and dat boi. Although, you could classify taking pepe up your pepe as a pepe, better then dat boi I guess.

Tl;dr - Pepe is dat boi

>That moment when bananas are just walking bananas

We don't give a shit about you banana you're just a banana and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some banana decided to bring their banana into this world, just like bananas trying to save bananas, you get a banana trying to save the banana gender. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded bananas actually are and just rename them back to plantaines. You're fucking born to make us bananas and warm our bananas, that's why we're the stronger bananas. You're nothing but a banana.

As for these "banana" bananas, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "grown" as the wrong banana, you literally have a banana inside of your fucking banana telling you that. In this world you're either born with a banana or a grape, and if you have a banana it's never going to get banana'ed since you're banana. All that differentiates from this concept is a mental banana that needs to be addressed, this includes bananas and grapes. Although, you could classify taking banana up your grape as an apple, better then oranges I guess.

Tl;dr - This shit is bananas

>That moment when Marklar are just walking marklar
>That moment when you're marklar for anything marklar

kill yourself

Is this the new fucking meme?

Is the seed provider angry about his lack of a gf again?

>Hodor Hodor Hodor hodor hodor
>Hodor hodor hodor hodor

hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor

hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor

Tl;Dr: Hold the door

Human fleshlight detected

Loving the replies

>That moment when minions are just walking minions

We don't give a shit about you minion you're just a minion and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some minion decided to bring their minion into this world, just like minions trying to save minions, you get a minion trying to save the minion gender. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded minions actually are and just rename them back to minions. You're fucking born to make us minions and warm our minions, that's why we're the stronger minion. You're nothing but a minion.

As for these "minion" minions, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "lab created" as the wrong minion, you literally have a minion inside of your fucking head telling you that. In this world you're either born with a minion or a gru, and if you have a minion it's never going to get minion'ed since you're a minion. All that differentiates from this concept is a mental minion that needs to be addressed, this includes minion and minions. Although, you could classify taking minion up your minion as an minion , better then minion I guess.

Tl;dr - Beepo pa dorp

>That moment when niggers are just walking slaves

We don't give a shit about you niggers, you're just a plantation worker and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some SJW nigger president decided to bring his cancer into this world, just like vegans trying to save animals, you get a nigger president trying to save the nigger race. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded niggers actually are and just rename them back to plantation donors. You're fucking born to make us food and warm our dinner, that's why we're the stronger race. You're nothing but a plantation worker

As for these "transgender" people, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "born" as the wrong gender, you literally have a problem inside of your fucking head telling you that. In this world you're either born with a dick or a cunt, and if you have a cunt it's going to get fucked since you're the lesser gender. Anything that differentiates from this concept is a mental disorder that needs to be addressed, this includes traps and faggots. Although, you could classify taking dick up your ass as a fetish, better then scat I guess.

Tl;dr - Niggers are plantation worker descendants born to make us food, and being a trap or a faggot is a mental disability or a fetish

Fucking gold thread!

>Radaradaradaradaradaradarada
>Radaradaradaradaradaradaradarada

RadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaRadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaRadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaRadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaRadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaRadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaRadaradaradaradaradaradaradaradaradarada

Shame! shame! shame!

Most of these pasta edits are 3/10

At least change the words around so it actually looks legit, not just autistically replace a keyword woth nigger or minion

10/10 Noice Meme m8

>Yelling about women to a crowd of men.
Literal circle jerk.

Quads em

Tits or get the fuck out trash

Thanks so much

HAWT MORE

Teehee
Silly boys~

dude, its a male

Im more then just a cock sleeve. Im a cock sleeve with a loud cunty mouth!

>That moment when chefs are just walking food

We don't give a shit about you chefs, you're just a cook and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of cooking shows.

As for these "grill" chefs, you're fucked in the carrot. You weren't "made" as the wrong cook, you literally have a problem inside of your fucking grill telling you that. In this world you're either born with a spatula or a spoon, and if you have a spatula it's going to get fucked since you're the lesser cook. Anything that differentiates from this concept is a cooking disorder that needs to be addressed, this includes sou chefs and waitresses. Although, you could classify taking lettuce up your cabbage as a food, better then liver I guess.

Tl;dr - Me hoy menoy

prove ur femalism

Tits or get the fuck out

Show me your dick

My pussy lmao ;)

Ummmm. I don't have one? Lol

tit

show me your genital

Lol, no.
Good to know I can just ignore creeps and let more civilized men feed me attention. :P

What if I told you I'm not a man, though

Then I have no way of determining if I'm attracted to you, so your opinion of my dick doesn't matter that much.