HOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE...

HOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOORHOLD THE DOOR

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJFME_N26qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Hodor, if it was up to me he would be dead much much sooner.

>>/s4s/

I dont know why the fuck, but in all of the other characters Hodors death got me most. Feelsbadman

>you know that Night's King dude?
>yeah, it's k, there is totally no problem with him touching you

How very edgy of you.

Don't you see, the pieces are falling into place. He knew.

sounds almost like Hodor, which is his name and (ironically) the only thing he utters

I take it the newest episode reveals his past, father and mother etc? I'm yet to see it but he is one of my favorite characters.

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD DA DOOR HOLD DA DOOR HOLD DA DOOR HOLD DA DORR HOLD DA DOOR HOL DA DOOR HOL DA DOOR HOL DA DOOR HOL DA DOOR HOL DA DOOR HOL DOOR HOL DOOR HOL DOOR HOL DOOR HOL DOOR HO DOOR HO DOOR HO DOOR HO DOOR HO DOOR HO DOR HO DOR HO DOR HO DOR HO DOR HO DOR HO DOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR

I dont get what's so upsetting. It's not like he sacrifices himself so they could get away. Bran was fucking controlling him. Hodor had no choice.

No he wasn't being controlled at that point.

There's always a choice. Stop pretending, dickweed. Game of RR Martin is just fake and gay.

I know right, its like he knew it was coming, thats why he was so anxious in the tree when bran was in the worg dream. But he still protected Bran with his life because he was loyal and he knew it was his destiny.

at what point does bran stop taking control, because as far as I understood, bran was always controlling hodor

Bran absolutely ruined this man's entire life. He was warged into retardom and forced to die against his will.

Bran is a bigger bastard than Joffrey or Ramsey

But Hodor always knew that was what was going to happen, even before Bran was born. The fact that he looked after Bran after all the shit went down at winterfell and his accident etc proves that he was willing to lay his life down to protect him.

Only at the beginning. You can hear that it's Hodor, and she even talks to him as Hodor.

Because he was a true hero, man. Fuck Jon The Faggot Snow, fuck Ned Stark, fuck Oberyn Martell.

No, it goes way deeper than that. That is the human logic. He had giant blood. Very old blood line same shit as the tree people. They are more complex beings with the ability to sense time differently.

Most interesting part of this episode was how time is depicted in the series. Now we have evidence that some things just will be. Set in stone. Everything's already written and no human can change their fate.

sadly Bran is an unsufferable obnoxious little dumb cunt

kill him off already, his is probably the worst storyline in the damn series. Theyre literally just dragging that little crippled shit around. boring as fuck.

>yfw hes the most important person in the story right now and wont die till next series at least.

He'll probably go on to become the guy who defeats the white walkers and saves westeros tbh.

God fucking dammit

OPEN THE DOOR OPN THE DOOR OPTHEDOOR ODOOR HODOOR HODOR

What do you guys think of this video I made?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJFME_N26qI

Holdor was key he was the funniest spaz we've ever had

real

Bahaha s0 funneh this is teh internets

great video

"The ink is dry" -3 eyed raven 2016

You know this already in 9fag

Ill be happy if he at least starts walking or some shit, then it wont be so dreadfully annoying to watch

ODOR ODOR

HODOR!

i understand u

Please realize that because of the horrors of war, Hodor never got to share his Hodor with a lover...

underrated post