Hodor

Hodor

Hold the door!

Hold the door! Hold the door! Hodor. Shit that was sad...

Hodor

Shit tier scene. DJ doorstop was a plot device and died for nothing.

Ho de doh massa! Issa a commin'!

Amerifat

lik dis if u cryevertim

The more you look, the shorter he gets

oh shit, it's true

dis nigga knew all along

FUCK YOU BRAN YOU TIME TRAVELLIN FAGGOT.

Hold the door!!!!! Goddamn it man....

>Gave him a command from the past to who he will be in the future
>He dies carrying out the command as forced to do so by weird ancient tree magic
>Melts the brain of past-hodor until all he can say is "HoldDoor" in a way that sounds like "Hodor".

This is some weird voodoo shit right here.
It was as creepy as it was sad.

So can bran possess anyone now?

>Turns out everything that ever happened leading up to the events before Season 1 Episode 1 was Bran

what if they're all living in the matrix?

They might be.

Personally i think the intro scene is foreshadowing something.

As the camera pans from place to place; winterfell, kings landing, the wall and so on, it's quite clear the curvature of their world is at the complete opposite of what you'd expect.
It's the inside of a globe, not the outside - they're inside a planet.

LOL

Please explain. Confused on that one

Okay we've been getting a lot of explanations of shit recently:

>Hodor is 'Hodor' because bran melted his brain in the past
>The children of the forest are creepy plant women and they're the ones who made the others (by jamming an obsidian spearhead into a human's heart?)
>Men of the faceless god founded Bravos.

Things still yet to be explained:

>The cause of the erratic seasons (in Westeros only? nobody outside of Westeros seems to care about the seasons).
>The origin of dragons (did they actually come out of a moon? did the disappearance of this 2nd moon cause the erratic seasons?).
>Literally any information on Old Valyeria.
>How the children lost control of the Others.
>What the fuck is Littlefinger planning.
>What the fuck is the Lord of Light.
>What has Rickon been up to?
>How does Cercei manage to maintain that unflinching, never-changing look of disgust and bemusement on her face.

am in the only one that thinks that the name reasoning was fucking stupid. cool concept but really...

that got me too

>What has Rickon been up to?

is Hodor dead! Can't even go to Sup Forums without shit being ruined for me!

i cried

rip

Well before it was implied he could only 'worg' into lesser creatures (mentally speaking at least).

The wolf was the first, but worgs can possess just about any animal.
Then a few seasons ago, he found he was able to possess Hodor, and we all figured it was because Hodor is well... a bit 'special'.

Now we see that he could possess Hodor even before he had mental issues, but doing so either gave him those issues, and possessing a human or something of similar intelligence causes irreparable brain-damage, or trying to control someone in the future whilst you're in the past fucks people up - it wasn't very clear.

He either went all 'hodor' because for a moment his mind in the future and his mind in the past were both linked as one and given the same command: Hold the door; and future-hodor being torn to shreds whilst past-hodor's mind was linked to him gave him brain damage.

Or just simply posessing anyone with a normal human brain causes them brain damage no matter what.

In the books Rickon has been rocking it up as the greenseer boy-wolf king of the cannibals.
Centering around that at the end of the latest book is Martin's most ernest plot to create a true gang of adventurers to find him, literally bringing together a mute viking, a smuggler turned lord, one of the toughest knights in the realm, whom happens to be female, and PODRICK MOTHER FUCKING PAINE, brought together and lead by the next king of the white walkers.

What I'm curious is how come everyone is so sad about Hodor's death that they all completely ignore the death of Summer? The smartest of the direwolves, as well as the heartbeast of the greatest warg alive.

>The cause of the erratic seasons
In their world as here some places have seasons and some do not.

It's only stupid if you're not really thinking about it.

His whole life was scarred by Bran fucking with him, like a god picking on a mortal that can't even see them, and then as a direct result he was sacrificed in order to hold some undead back for a couple seconds whilst he and frog girl get away.

Oh also, now the undead horde has Hodor as their soldier...
... and the wolf.

That file name tho...

It was pretty implicit that linking the minds of past and present Hodor caused young Hodor to have visions of his own death.

This caused him to go insane, this is the reason why he was so reluctant to help with the sled when the white walkers were coming - he knew he was about to die and would feel it all over again.

we didn't see him die...

It's not the same; nowhere on earth as winter for 10 years straight, then summer for 7 years straight.

Some places are a-seasonal just because of their position relative to the earth's spin and the sun, but those places still have predictable weather that can be expected to cycle on a yearly basis.

Dragons came from an volcano in Old Valyria.
>Lotsa slaves
>dig in volcano
dragons

He's not dead.

He's undead.

In the books there is a chaarcter named Varamyr Sixskins, one of Mance Rayder's lieutenants. He was a warg with 5 linked animals, 3 wolves, a shadow cat, and a bear. After he was wounded at the battle of the wall he fled, and wa sin hiding with his spearwife. At the brink of death he tried to warg into his spearwife to take her body, but the spearwife fought back mentally, and pushed him away.

It's possible to warg into people, but they can fight back, so either Hodor was just more susceptible, or Bran is a badass of a warg.

>mfw he held that motherfucking door til the end

when was that explained?

>a fantasy land must be relateable to earth
That's some Grade A autism friendo

You could argue that about the hound or stannis, but I thinks it's pretty clear that hodor died

Books!

Maybe something to do with the tilt of the planet's axis causes abnormally long seasons.

I remember him, he was the dude spying on Jon before he was captured by the wildlings..

I'd imagine Bran can warg into hodor because hodor isn't really expecting it. The spearwife was.

hahahaha why is this so funny

well it's theorised that if earth were to lose the moon, the angle of our axis relative to the sun would wobble incredibly erratically, causing crazy seasons. The moon acts as a stabilizing anchor for earth to stop this.

Didn't they say at some point seasons were normal, and then things just changed...

flat earth, stay woke yo

checked

I haven't watched GoT since season 4

I assume

>Jon Snow Died
>Just kidding he's alive
>Hodor died
>Stark sister went blind

How accurate is this?

I literally have no clue what is going on and lost interest after I lost access to my HBO go account.

Insides of planets are, traditionally, pretty dark places. No light can get in from the sun, you see. Also, maps have been sold as companions to the books and definitely do not depict the inside of a planet.

That's a pretty bad theory, dude.

Good night sweet prince

Oh he's dead alright.

dubs are strong in memory of HODOR

clarke got even fatter too

when most people think "high fantasy" they don't realize it's simply a world created entirely from imagination of the author, instead assuming it has to be similar to lord of the rings or the circle of light series.

VapeNation did this. He is trying to send a message in the last scenes.

This depresses me. She was my favorite character before I quit watching.

>three episodes letter we see a naked Hodor with an axe still fighting the white walkers, killing them off one by one

that guy's really gay

it's nothing to blame him for, since becoming famous will do that to most people

maybe he gets 'turned' to a whitey !

>SPOILERS BELOW

Jon snow died and was brought back by melissandra
Hodor died and it was fucking tragic seeing his story
Arya did go blind for disobeying orders but she was given a second chance and had her sight restored

>SPOILERS ABOVE

yet so sad

Well 2nd favorite. Red head was my favorite but she died too. I'm 2 seasons behind is it worth catching up after season 4?

Ok thanks. Is it worth catching up after season 4?

Anybody else think Bran is a fuckup that is going to continue fucking everything up until some hero slays him?

really liked last episode
gave me some Primer vibes

We're talking about a whacky magic world here, like fucking Diskworld or something.

Have you never heard of Hollow-earth theory?

It's a ludicrous theory that suggests that the earth is actually perfectly hollow, and inside it is a tiny star as well as other continents, seas and all the other crap you'd expect to be on a planet.

obviously it has no basis in reality. But that's what the planet is shown to look like in the intro.

Yes. GoT is a trainwreck that you can't look away from.

it is :-)

Uh what fucking books are u reading buddy?
You seriously made all that shit up.
None of that happens at the end of the 5th book

season 5 is pure cringe, one really good episode and a few average

6 has ups and downs, plus the new content

I honestly have enjoyed everything that has been put out so far, if you enjoyed up til the end of season 4 you'll probably like 5 and whats been released in 6.

the only thing sadder would be if linking his past and present mind fixed his speech and he told them "ill hold the door,run"

>Primer

Oh shit, what if he starts influencing his own past.

What if he tries to stop himself falling off the tower.

>You could argue that about the hound
he doesn't know

Somebody isn't well versed in the hollow earth theory.

Some people are actually really into it. They believe that the celestial bodies like the sun and the moon are suspended in the middle of the planet.

Adolf Hitler himself sent a a team of intelligence operatives to the exact opposite side of the earth as England and told them to spy on the British navy by pointing a telescope straight up.

Illuminati confirmed?

maybe he yelled at himself, don't look trough the window from the past, and Jaime heard him

Time travel is fucking dumb, they turned this show into a big pile of dog shit by introducing time travel to the plot, they can go suck ads through a straw

What if he stops himself from falling and then wakes up from his coma?

>What if he tries to stop himself falling off the tower.
>implying he hasnt done it already
>implying the old guy in the tree isnt future bran

Then Theon's "banana" will come back, just jellified; and Brienne will become an actual girl.

It wasn't really sad or out of the ordinary for the show, really...
The directors just spent enough time and energy on it to stress it out so much. It's really irrelevant. They're practically just using their uselessness now. It's getting sad. The show is getting sad.

Gotta read between the lines, pal.

did he become a zombie? i havent watch the walking dead in awhile, im behind 1 season.

fuck, man... fuck

he becomes the governor 2

check'em

OK. Thanks for your responses. I'll wait until season 6 is over and go through 20 hours of GoT to catch up.

Where can I stream it? I no longer have HBO go

just the hodor / hold the door. it's wack.

spoonfeed.me