Just acquired one of these bad boys

Just acquired one of these bad boys.
After my first try, im not exactly so thrilled about it.. A bit boring and nothing special.

Any tips/tricks ?

An actual woman

Fill it with icey/hot

Screw on the back lid so you get more suction

Warm it up in the microwave for 3 minutes then stick your dick in and enjoy

This, makes a big difference.

Fill a sink with scalding hot water and leave it and the lube bottle in there for 20 minutes so they're nice and warm.

Came to post this. Takes it to a whole new level of feeling.

OP here.
I have no issue finding women to fuck.. But the last couple of times things has got complicated.
So as boring as I am, i rather wait for a girl i actually want to be in a relationship with..
Is that so bad?

put it inside a woman
it always helps me get the feeling

mini lotus insert

Wouldn't that hurt her? I mean it's just hard plastic on the outside.

attach it to a sawzall

>3 minutes
It's like you don't have any sense of proportion when cooking with radio energy....

very good post. underrated I think

instant penis burn! thanks for the tip!

Have you tried replacing it with a vagina?

The cool feeling keeps you hard, but the warm feeling is so soothing. That shit makes me cum buckets...

Uh-oh hotdog

not at all. I think it shows that you are ready for the real thing and a commitment.

hooking up with different chicks, as good as it may sound, is very tiring and quite frankly overrated.

Not that user but I've seen pics of it...

Found the kissless virgin

yeah you found me alright. good for you.

Me again.

Can only agree. And most of the times they are just interested in more than sex with me and then things really gets complicated when i have to turn them down, due to my high standards when it comes to a girl i actually wanna date.

Show it up your ass. Always gets me going, nice and groovy.

VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

lol. I'm even in a long term relationship but sometimes no one can love you like yourself.

kissless virgin here.

yup. especially when you actually just wanted a one night stand and then they end up texting you as if she's youre girlfriend already. cringing....

Woah, really? I thought the STU was good; I was actually planning on buying one. Hmm..

Keep going, You can get way different and way cheaper masturbators, I have 6 different types and I havent used my hand in forever, once you get started on the sleeves and such you wont go back, I come almost as hard as real sex

could you explain this more? i lack imagination of how that works

It's good.. But maybe just not for me?

I have high stamina and well hate to say it, but sometimes have difficulty reaching orgasm when fucking girls. And it's not like im slow or anything. 2 hours has happend at that point you will be so sweaty and tired that you will stop trying.