Does it feel better to fuck or get fucked?

Does it feel better to fuck or get fucked?

To fuck. It's a different type of pleasure to only get fucked.

I've never had a sexual experience ever.#virginconfession

bump

To get fucked

Care to find out? Let me take you out to dinner and we'll see what happens from there.

bumping

post body and cock

>Monitoring.

get fucked
i got fucked when i was a child from my cousin and it was the best thing ever
he also sucked my dick but it didnt feel that good
as i got older, i had sex with women, but you cant compare the feeling
of course its nice to stick your dick into one, but i dont know, the sensation of having a hard cock inside me arrouses me more
2 bad im disgusted by a mans body, so maybe ill find a cute trap which looks like a girl but has a dick someday

I have always preferred bottom/catcher

depends if you're cute or not

is this you? either way post more

When will me fuck? I am 20yo now... Just lifting and enlarging my dick, its working, but i dont know if a tall big guy with a big dick will fuck if he is autistic

why would he need to be autistic?

>a tall big guy with a big dick
thats me in precise 1 year and 4 months, i will be preetty strong in just 5 months but the dick will get big just with more 1 year and 4 months - i am using the extender for 2 months

>000999

I look like a girl but I can't get hard anymore :c

Pics?

Yeah pretty much pics

Plus can't you learn to cum soft?

Witnessed

To fuck. Nothing beats burying your throbbing hard dick into a hungry ass until you nut and flood it.

Prove that enlarging works

I don't think thats something you learn...

I think you can make yourself cum soft faster and faster

it is though. Learn to cum with your ass.

Pics pls

Look, its growing for sure, but i didnt have enough time to get pics with the proof, and the growth rate is like 36% in length and 11% in girt a year. I only started because my friend had his dick enlarged. But the only thing that works are the extenders, not the pumps, but the extenders. Search on the internet and you will see that is true. And if you dont want to believe, so dont, i dont care, have yourself a tiny dick

How long was it before?

I never fucked anyone so I can't say but when being fuck my orgasms last forever, even after I run dry they're amazing.

15cm i guess, after two month using 4 to 8 hours a day it got to 16cm. But the good thing is that the gains are mostly on the dick soft, like, you gain in soft and hard together. In the day 20/6 i will take the measure with a ruler, then in the day 20/9 i will take it again, should have done since the begining

gg gave u the dubs mate

How old are you? Also where are you from because your English is God awful

How old are you? Also where are you from because your English is God awful?

Why does anal just like not work? Pussy is so much better

just like what are you even talking about?

20, brazil, explain where i failed please

goddamn

both

See how the cock gets stuck in that webm and its not actually going in and out but is just staying in the same place.

Pussy never does that. Truly faggots are degenerates

4 to 8 hours a fucking day?

Ugly man faced sissies will never know

Just general spelling and sentence structure, but it is fair play if it isn't your first language.

Also, I may be wrong, but since puberty supposedly stops at around 25 it could just be that your dick grew naturally and that the pump had no effect. After all, if pumps actually worked, more men would buy them

if you are bi, both

Assholes are tighter guy. Takes more force to get things in or out.

Thats how skin works retard

Just looks like it doesn't work. Not much fun. Plus that guy doing the fucking needs to lose some weight

now THATS a good question, i really want to know this

yes, and you feel pain too. need to have a fix regulated life, but worths

Man yours got all mirrored. Sorry about that

So if the guy doing the fucking lost some weight it'd be right up your alley?

Yes.

>pump
you are the 9999999999th motherfucker who say pump instead of extender. ITS A FUCKING EXTENDER, NOT A PUMP YOU PLEB NORMIE