So I broke down and got a real vape rig to step down my nicotine dependency

So I broke down and got a real vape rig to step down my nicotine dependency...

How'd I do, vapefags?

>Takes nicotine to stop taking nicotine

Fucking twat

Vape board when?

Changing the intake method, will change thought patterns, making it easier to BREAK thought patterns. Fucking TWATTTTT

>People still vape in 2016
kek

people has been addicted to nicotine since 60s. Get perspective

it says Random right?

Am I not allowed to want a vape board?

Always wondered why people use vape to get off cigs. They tend to suck on the vape every 5 seconds, thus in taking more nicotine then they would from the cigs.

>rags on someone trying to stop a bad habit

fucking cancer

I have a nautilus kit and it's pretty solid. definitely the way to go if you're stepping down. also have a kbox, and it's not at all good for using less.

You're not, actually.

ofc. I'm with u

>tips mouth fedora

then use patches you fucktard

You can control your nicotine level and gradually wean yourself off of nicotine. I started @ 24mg/ml and after ~2 years I'm down to 0.1mg/ml ... next month I will go to 0, then I might or might not stop vaping altogether, we'll see ...

Just stop smoking, it's not hard. Why replace a disgusting habit with another? How weak are you?

ok boss of Sup Forums. i will go sleep

Well dubs command it...

idiot. Have u tried quitting cigarettes with patches?

>addicted to nicotine since 60s
>get perspective
get perspective

Human.... Thats my level of weakness

Yes, 2 years ago. Haven't smoked since.

>get perspective
get perspective

Thanks. Unaware there was different amounts of nicotine available.

Are we rolling for perspective gets?

Nicotine is nicotine, you are going to crave it either way man. Healthier? Possibly although not confirmed by science. Better than smoking? Not really.

OP here... I've set a goal; I started at 12mg, and once these 12's are gone, I'm going to buy 6's, and once they're gone, 0's..... Then, I can get rid of this ridiculous douche-flute far easier...

How does that stop you from smoking more just to compensate?

these are the worst fucking people ever. they've clearly never been addicted to anything and they proceed to act like anyone who is addicted weak for not being able to quit. if it's easy to quit then you're not addicted, and if you weren't addicted, that doesn't make you strong or a badass; it makes you lucky. talking shit to people who have a problem and are trying to solve it makes you a pussy bitch who needs to invent weakness in others in order to validate your own shitty existence. fuck off and die you cancerous piece of shit

At first it doesn't, every time I lower my nicotine I vape more for the first week or two, then I gradually go back to vaping normal. I run a hot dripper, so I vape a lot normally but when I cut my nicotine in half, by the second or third day I'll be vaping nearly 2x as much.

OP here. I've tried patches, gum, cold turkey, etc... My most successful venture so far was the Vuse e-cigarette I picked up about 6 months ago... It took me about 3 days to completely replace cigarettes with the Vuse, but I took a bit of time stepping from Vuse to full-on douche flute. However, I went with the douche flute because you can buy lower nicotine level goop and Vuse only comes in one nic level.

Are you fucking retarded? Gradually lowering the dose is a great way to slowly (and less painfully) kick an addiction.

I mean your parents should give you an indication of how likely you are to develop an addiction for something...

Would also like to add that transitioning from analogs to ecigs was very difficult for me, yes you (can) get nicotine from ecigs but it's not the same feeling, not even close.

I don't smoke, my dad did and I fucking hate it as a result. I have a highly addictive personality however, and cannabis is my tobacco.

I'm just speaking from personal experience, do you really measure the frequency of use? Unless you are quantitative about things, you are going to smoke until you feel satisfied and that means more nicotine at a lower concentration.

there are studies showing a very high likelihood that vaping is significantly healthier than smoking for the user. there's also evidence that the air a meter away from someone using a vaporizer is no more toxic than the air in your car when your window is rolled down. the reality, though, is that people who vape don't always give up traditional nicotine sources, and, since it's largely unregulated, they're getting an unknown amount of nicotine. this often leads to an overall increase in nicotine intake.

what I think you're referring to when you cite the lace of scientific confirmation is in the use of vaporizers as a quitting mechanism. since it's a new technology that's threatening big tobacco, nobody with any resources is in a hurry to prove it works, but, considering it can be used like the patches to gradually step down intake, it's probably a good way to quit.

smoking is the fucking trampiest habbit anyway, 99% of vapers do it to look cool, it's dire

Three Words
Mount Baker Vaper
cheap and good juice.
I'd recommend the Hawk Sauce.

>99% of vapers do it to look cool
I know very few vapors who were not smokers before starting vaping, and the ones who were not previously smokers I tried (sometimes successfully) to talk them out of vaping.

FUCKING TWATS

Nicotine isn't like THC... The "high" of nicotine quickly turns into a normal stasis, and the lack of the substance turns into withdrawal symptoms (irritability, craving, etc)... It's like heroin without the pay-off...

Whereas THC and the related cannabinoids in marijuana get you high with little to no measurable withdrawal symptoms to follow repeated usage.

With a drug that's a "satisfy the addiction only", yes I will initially be vaping the lower doses more than with the higher doses, but once my body and mind are more used to getting the lower dose, it will normalize to said dose... Then it's time to step down again, and the cycle will repeat until I go to 0% nicotine, which will be interesting to say the least....

That's how weaning dependency works.

does this shit really work. do you actually taste the product. mango flavor= do you taste it?

I've been going through this process, weening myself off the nicotine and it does work. Just lower the nicotine level in the juice every couple months.

Depending on the juice, but most of the time the flavor is distinct