Does depression has a cure? Sometimes I'm ok but once in a while it just kicks in without a warning...

Does depression has a cure? Sometimes I'm ok but once in a while it just kicks in without a warning. I'm afraid this cycle will never end.
Fuck I'm a huge faggot...

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/blog/view/295083011345485824
nyketamine.com/depression/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death

Of course, forgot this one.

It's called weed, dude

This

No, srsly, go see a psychiatrist

love the song

Small doeses of K or Molly have shown to treat it

you might have cyclothemia. I have been taking fish oil pills which supposedly help.

Therapy, and stop listening radiohead it just make it worst

I
WONT
STAY
IN
SIDE
NO
MORE

>FISH OIL

might as well just take sugar pills

Nah. Try magic mushrooms. Psilocybin is being used to treat depression in trials currently, wih great success. I microdose frequently to keep my depressive tendencies in check

>poor me victim mentality
There's the problem with you and every other early 20's faggot right there.

All you need is drugs

justify your brain killing habit more, faggot
If you have issues with stress, stay away from molly. It increases cortisol levels.

Fuck dat pussy shit

For fucks sake, stop blaming this on the current generation of spineless youth! Depression has been around literally as long as written history.

Dubs, so obey me and read my link
minds.com/blog/view/295083011345485824

K? What is that?

Did mommy not love you enough?
Stop mistaking the lies you tell yourself and the truths you hide from yourself for strength. Sharing them is what leads to strength, faggot. That's how people learn, grow, and improve - instead of being stuck an uncompromising child.

Yes, depression has a cure. All you have to do is cheer up silly :)

well omega-3 fatty acids are an essential part of cell membranes. mammals can't synthesize them but they can make DHA and EPA out of ALA from plants in small, almost insignificant amounts. DHA and EPA are the primary omega-3 acids in fish oil.

so its really not a placebo. most humans don't eat fish every day so they have a DHA/EPA deficiency to some extent.

And those depressed faggots back then had exactly the same victim mentality they do now.

Legit most retarded thing I've read on Sup Forums today.

well fish is good for you and this concentrated fish. It probably contains some vitamins that contribute to happiness.

Most painfully retarded thing I've read all day:
>>poor me victim mentality
>There's the problem with you and every other early 20's faggot right there

I'm sorry, how many depressed people have you actually met? Victim mentality means they blame their problems on others. Depressed people blame their problems on their brain chemistry - in other words, themselves.

Well it is legit to blame our depression on ourselves. I am the one who created this depression.

Nigga, I'm talking about 1mg for a month of Ketamine in trials where other meds didn't work and depression was documented and recurring.
>attacking without cause.
>fucking Summerfag
>sage

ps Never done K roodypoo

Really user? could you link me please??

Exactly. Then there's this faggot going on about how the youth are overwhelmingly stuck in victim mentalities. In truth, he's just trying to bolster himself though. I'm guessing I hit it on the nail on the head when I asked him his mommy never loved him.

Acttualy I'm OP, and its nothing related to parents or family. Acttualy I'm still trying to figure out why is the depression happens, to be able to know how to deal with it.

Then be more specific or give a link, because the information you were spreading was dangerous without the details.

OP, you're ?
Because that's the faggot I was talking about.

No, I'm OP.

nyketamine.com/depression/faq/
just google ketamine depression

Depression anxiety ADHD schizophrenia and autism are all from the same part of the brain.

Nobody has a 100% understanding of our brain, and it will stay that way until information is no longer a commodity

WILL THE REEL OP PLZ STAND UP
>smells like summer tho

You're a fucking idiot.

>Stop mistaking the lies you tell yourself and the truths you hide from yourself for strength. Sharing them is what leads to strength, faggot. That's how people learn, grow, and improve - instead of being stuck an uncompromising child.

That's why you're retarded. I know you were trying to act cool and tough in front of your anonymous depressed friends but this is one of the most feminine, whiny shit I've ever read.

Haha damn, I hope this is dude that jumped on me for K. Keep it real bro, but kindness always goes further than reckless faggotry.

I used to be depressed, pills and shit. One day I just said fuck it, began spotting my apathy as it happened and doing something about it. 2 weeks later I was fine, off the pills

What did you do about it?

I've been depressed for 20 years, and every time I try to get shit done, it lasts only few days at most before the depression gets overwhelming again. Even though I do more than you'd expect from a healthy person, I always end up feeling that whatever I do doesn't really matter.

You're going to get back to it soon, like an addict.

I'm sure you're popular with all your drug friends. If you can get jumped on that easily then you mustn't be that hard for them to manipulate.

Anyway, time for work kk ty, kill yourself depressed fag.

Mwah luv u bb.
have a great day at werk

also who said I have any friends? much less drug ones

Learn the difference between sadness and depression, you wanna know the cure for depression? Ho do shit even if you dont want to, socialize, brush your teeth, clean your room, random hobby.

No, you're fucked.