I am 19 virgin with a 6in cock.I avoid having sex because I am terrified that I would not be able to make a girl cum...

I am 19 virgin with a 6in cock.I avoid having sex because I am terrified that I would not be able to make a girl cum.I could not live with myself if I came early and faild to satisfy her.Any advice?

Yes get laid

Dont have to make her cum faggot
Other solution fuck a guy

BUMP. I am in the same situation :(

Yes but if I fail.She will tell all of her friend that i suck at sex

You avoid sex because you might not make a girl cum and yet you're complaining you're a virgin... Wouldn't you rather just get laid even if she doesn't cum? Not getting your logic

Again you dont have to make her cum m8 and fuck some random chick with no mutual friends if possible OR pay hooker to teach you

this

Kek true he is fagg
Simple solution fuck guy

don't worry about making her cum the first time. it's got so much more to do with her than with you. when you get more experienced, know your partner etc, you'll figure her out and sex is gonna get better over time. my first time was boring, I didn't cum even after 40 minutes of fucking. I was way too nervous. I was 19 as well and my dick is also about 6 inches, quite thin though. my gf was really tight so it didn't matter. I actually hurt her even with my pencil.

Nobodys first time was great it sucked so yeah get redy and deal with it or lose birginity in your retirement days

look into controlling your breathing and reverse kegels

It's just pussy

Isn't that like average size though? There's nothing wrong with that.

fucking teenagers just do it faggot sex is about experiencing first sucls but over time you'll learn and 6" is a good size stop looking at other people's dicks
#no#mylifesucks#imightbegay

6 inches ye more like 6 milimeters lol

Eat her out first. Then fuck her

All you gotta do is spread the lips near the top of her pussy and you will see some small folds, inside of there is her clit. Google that shit now to see what I mean. You will want to lick that up and down repetitively at a good speed but not too fast (think of it like your tongue is masturbating her)

She will come buckets, then you stick it in and fuck her silly

Then tell her it was your first time.

Ive got some bad news for you. Unless the girl you fuck first is really experienced and knows how to get off, you definitely won't ever make her cum. Bitches cum after you date them a while and get used to you. I mean yeah it's possible to make them cum during one night stands but unless they're sluts themselves and get on top and you hold out until they're done it prob won't happen.

Honestly though you don't want to male them cum the first time. You just want them to know it's possible. You want them to come back for more and say I want to fuck him again and cum this time. Women orgasms are fucking weird and more emotional than anything. You need to warm a girl up more and male them feel super comfortable for all that shit to happen. Just don't worry about it it's not that big of a deal is my /adv/

Summer

you're retarded

do this

Since you're a virgin of course you're gonna suck at sex but that why you learn.

The worldwide average is less than that. I'm also 6 and hit the cervix of more than one girl. Don't believe the meme posted here. It is painful to go anywhere near there, much less behind it. You can hit that spot, if it is really desired, with anal.

Also, at 19, this isn't primary school anymore. Don't sweat the rumors and whatnot. If you have an understanding lady friend too, there's always round 2 and then some to get better at it. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and learn to use your fingers and tongue, and vary your technique.

you absolutely can make women cum on one night stands

learn that theres more to sex than penis in vagina. learn to use your fingers/hands. learn to not be a pussy faggot.

>2016
>not making chicks do big cums

Hahahaha, GG OP.

Top advice listen to that wise user/femanon

a LOT of girls don't cum from penetrative sex, no guys have ever made me orgasm by using their dicks.

That's because you're a massive sloot. Sausage down a hallway comes to mind.

Now tits or gtfo

turtles all the way down

Girls to dumb to even orgasm.

You will fail, but hopefully she's not a cunt and will fake it anyway.

Newfags need to learn how that rule works. She wasn't asking for attention. Cancer like this is why we can't have nice things. Like legit cam whores

this

you need to learn, faggot. every time one claims in any way that she is a woman she is obligated to post tits with timestamp. btw nice git

fuck off to wherever you came from

Your fucked dude. I hope you enjoy masterbating because that's all your ever gonna get