Anyone on Sup Forumsever attempt suicide? What did you see before almost dying? Any cheat codes revealed etc

Anyone on Sup Forumsever attempt suicide? What did you see before almost dying? Any cheat codes revealed etc

Other urls found in this thread:

r.advantech.com/9a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be me
>almost dead
>reaper is about to finish me off
>all of a sudden hear a voice
>"Heros never die!"
>come back to life and kill reaper
>play of the game

Tried to kill myself on december 24th, took about a 100+ pills, woke up 2 days later on the ICU in the nearby hospital and I was transferred to the the mental hospital part of the same hospital.

Was there for 3 and a half months and it wasn't that bad. Still pretty suicidal but there were pretty hot grills.

Overall i would rate it a 7/10.

What are you some kind of faggot? Only girls try to go out in a pussy way like that!

Wtf dude you want to kill your self like it's no big deal, but than say oh well there was some pretty hot girls tho. Get your priorities straight you faggot

I planned my suicide for a little while, just a little mental fantasy in my head. when I got really sad I would flesh out some of the details to make it more attainable. There was a timeframe of about 1 year from where I was currently at. If things deteriorated from where I was at 1 year from now, I would do it.

Now I'm at a better place and glad I only worked incrementally toward a decision instead of just offing myself.

hung myself, all i remember is falling, like i was falling forever and i was terrified of hitting the ground... woke up in the ambulance on the way to the hospital

>Still pretty suicidal

what

And what "pills" did you take?

A+E doctor here, overdose and attempted suicide is about 10% of what we see. Mostly spoiled little shits who don't know how good they have it. Pisses me right off.

Like a dream?

how many die of kidney/liver failure later on?

Give us some good stories I need a laugh

Kill yourself, attention whore.

I tried to kill myself with benzos and roxy. I got tired as fuck, passed out and woke up covered in puke about 3 hours later. never went to the hospital or anything, for the next three days it felt like my insides were literally going to explode. I'll probably die in a few years because of that. I never saw a white light or anything special, just liver damage and dope sickness out the ass

very few. god knows why so many people pick paracetamol to overdose on, shitty way to go. Generally most take nowhere near enough or do but ring an ambulance straight away. Treatment is reliable.

yah, like a dream, but i was aware of what i'd done, i knew i had hanged myself, but no sensation of the rope, no choking, no pain... just falling.

like i stepped off the chair into a black hole or something

first world problems
you fucking retards

Best story I ever heard from a patient was this. Guy comes in back when I was working on surgery. In for his kidney out cos it was fucked. He's in prison. Tells me about how while he's been in he's had his appendix out, leg amputated and now having a kidney out.

Guards won't stop taking the piss saying he's escaping one bit at a time.

depression is not a "first world problem" user

>he's escaping one bit at a time
Fucking lol.

ya got any more?

This is really sad man. With all the anger on Sup Forums I often wonder if any of you actually care about each other. Hate the world if you must, not each other.

I technically died 7 months ago.

I developed a fucked stomach due to excessive drinking which resulted in me not being able to keep down food or water.
I vomited almost directly after a meal or even a glass of water.
Incredibly I was still alive without being able to hold down water for almost 12 days. I guess I was able to hold it own for enough minutes for the body absorb enough to keep me alive for that long.
Anyway, I vomited 10-15 times a day and as I've learned since, potassium is used by the body to create stomach acids, and since I vomited so much, the body used up all potassium which left me depleted. Without potassium the body starts to shut down and the heart wont work as it should.

To make a long story short, on day 12 I used my very last strength to call an ambulance. They picked me up and on the way to the hospital my heart gave out for almost 6 minutes.

No bright light, no burning pits, no flying spaghetti monsters and no large reptilian birds.
There's just nothing. Just a darkness. It's exactly like before you were born.

No god, no devil.

Loads mate, a lot of it is 'you have to be there' shit. What sort of stories you looking for?

I was a wreck after 9/11, was at ground zero and not all of my colleagues made it out. Moved away from NYC shortly after but suffered constant nightmares, went into a pretty deep depression, wasn't sleeping more than a few hours a night, etc. After about 6 months of that shit I was fed up and wigged out, put down whatever booze I was constantly drinking too much of, grabbed my pistol, and headed out the door to take a last, long walk.

But my wife had been paying close attention, and she tackled me at the door. She fought me for the gun, and as I was more than a few drinks in but still not willing to literally FIGHT her for it - she easily took it from me. I'd be dead for sure now if she hadn't.

Long story short, I got some help, mainly in the form of sleep aids. After I was able to get some actual restful sleep I got my shit together, quit being a drunken bum, and sucked it up.

I still get the sad sometimes, and will probably always have the nightmares - but whattya gonna do. People still count on me, so I keep driving on, take something for sleep if I go too many nights without, and just keep sucking it up. :-/

Holy shit. Why didn't you go to the hospital before that if you were vomiting for days?

Yep.

And had xanax, oxazepam, seroxat, Quetiapine, pretty much everything we had in the cabinet, a couple more but can't remember em all.

>no big deal

Because it isn't, my life and I should do with it what I want. Not looking for sympathy. OP asked for stpries and I deliverd.

I was in two situations. One was a car accident we flipped and rolled for 100 yards down hill a tree came through my window almost puncturing my ribs. The other time I overdosed and had someone give me CPR for twenty minutes apparently they were calling for an ambulance when I waltzed out onto the fire escape asking for a cigarette when she told me the story. My chest hurt was what I told her. She killed two people doing what she did to me. I'm lucky I guess.

pretty much same here

except i was in coma for 6 days

spent nearly 4 months in mental hospital was pretty chill

Yeah the hospital isnt all that bad as movies and whatnot make it seem, sure it wasn't the a place where the most severe cases were but not bad at all.

i actually bled out when I tried and was legally dead for several minutes before I was resuscitated. Nothing. There was literally nothing after I lost consciousness. This life is literally all there is.

yeah, also i was in the same wing with eating disorder girls, so a lot of hot grills as you said, could play alias and cards at evening and stuff, tbh would visit again

I'm not entirely sure. I've been asked that a lot from family members and doctors. I just don't like hospitals and somehow I wasn't too bothered about dying. I was pretty depressed and not having to do it myself was pretty attractive.
It wasn't a very pleasant way to die tho. It's not like slitting your wrists or swallowing pills. Both are pretty pain free in comparison. The difference is that you're not directly doing it yourself, and that's way easier than swallowing those pills or cutting up your wrists.

Any funny shit, post some dope stories if you have them

What's there to try, you wither do or you don't. Closest I have come is a gun to my head, but didn't pull the trigger, still not sure why I pussied out.

Keep on truckin Sup Forumsro

Sauce.

As a side note. On day 9 I knew I was dying and for the next three days I was switching from accepting my fate to struggling to pick up the phone.
The experience has made me a more confident, happier person. I do not want to die, I ultimately learned that. I now have goals and I'm actively working towards them.

It's a shame I almost had to die in order to change my ways though.

How do you suggest going out then?

Oh shit gudbye

r.advantech.com/9a

>attempt suicide
>fail
Kek, must be mega autism

Ha fair enough,
This one's not bad. Back on the same surgical rotation there was this little old lady came in. Poor woman hadn't had a shit for 10 days. Now I'm sure you can imagine whats going on in there after ten days. Like the sort of shit kim jong il is trying weaponise. Well one of the junior docs asked me to come chaperone when he did a rectal finger exam to see if she was constipated (pro tip: not shat for ten days, probably constipated)

So this poor lad get this lady on her side and bobs down to arse level on his knees. Sticks his finger inside and gets hit full force by a genuine torrent of shit. Never seen anything like it. Man looked like fucking arnie at the end of predator.

Do not do rectal exams at arse height, ever.

Thinking about suicide is mental weakness and for suicide bombers. Stop being fagets and realise how good you have it...

Mercy, you beautiful bitch.

Sauce OP

More?
How did you survive?

You've never been suicidal have you?

DO IT, fucking failure, promise and then don't do it...

Damn...

Kek that was a good one thanks

This guy in town killed himself by tying a rope around his neck then to a telephone pole. He got in his car and hit the gas. Took his head clean off. Have pics somewhere if yall are interested

yes please

>bled out
>resuscitated

kek
There is no life after you have lost your blood.

Are you a vampire?

You seem pretty enthusiastic over a shitty job

more, sir

Ok let me find them

oh shit gudbye

Tfw you're an A&E doctor but still don't realise that mental disorders have very few links to your (social) position in life and are likely the result of differences in genes and neurotransmitters.

This

Pretty fucked up way to go. But oc gore/rekt shit

Damn that shit nasty

>Me
>6th grade after school program
>Teacher calls me over and tells me about how I'm a fucking failure and will never amount to shit
>Feels Rekt
>Grab scissors when no one's looking
>Walk into class next door
>Put scissors to my chest
>Other students see me and talk my pussy ass out of it

>Known henceforth as the weird kid who tried to kill himself with a pair of scissors in middle school

Jesus dude that's horrible
Do you still have nightmares?

Did he recover?

Would make blowjobs easier, could just carry it around with you. Should've kept it user

Tfw you are the reason people don't like or trust doctors any more

Edgy doctors are the worst man.

>Goes in to caring profession, is myopic cunt

Le edge

Those who do die, die slowly and in agony as their insides hemorrhage and their kidneys fail, however.

Wasnt there. Cop friends show me nasty shit all the time

tfw you don't realize that doctors are human.

Tfw you assume all humans are as uncaring, jaded and hateful as yourself

>I've been a paediatrician for 8 years now in october

Then again I guess there is a reason I don't like most of my coworkers.

What's really a shame is nobody will learn from your story. People who want to kill themselves will still want to. It's weird how people can't appreciate an experience like that vicariously. We all have to hit the wall and decide what to do about it on our own.

>you assume all humans are as uncaring, jaded and hateful as yourself
>Then again I guess there is a reason I don't like most of my coworkers.

No, you're not at all like me. You don't strike me as uncaring...

Fair enough.

I was simply explaining that in my opinion there's no room for people like you in our profession, and that you are one of the many cancers eating away at the quality of medical care in the modern age.

Like this?

yep, same here

Pediatrician = touching little kids. You seriously think that shit is okay? LMFAOOOOO. You really suck balls. Nothing personal, kid.

Yeah, it's a shame because in my experience it's the ultimate cure. I had been suffering from severe depression for almost 16 years and had been in and out of mental hospitals for more than 10. All it took me to switch paths and actually do something about my situation was to die. Sounds easy enough.

Alright go ahead and let your kids get cancer asshat

i survived 41 sleeping and 35 pain relief pill overdose. saw nothing. freaked out. went to work still did 2 hours of work. way better than coworkers at that. still hate the very existence of mankind.

yes

Were you scared?

Yea killed a few people

Fuck you you bitch pedofile suporter. Drink my rectal juices

>41 sleeping and 35 pain relief pill overdose

This is a retarded statement.
You do realize that there is a huge difference between substances that do essentially the same thing?
You could probably take 35 ibuprofens and survive but if you took 35 oxycodone or morphine you might die.
Same thing with sleeping pills.

See how you feel when one of your future spawn starts malfunctioning.

If any woman ever deigns to accept your genetic information.

FUCKING SAUCE

>41 herbal nytol
>35 children's calpol capsules

took a bunch of percs drank a bunch of whiskey felt great for 10 minutes then vomit just pouring out of me loss of motorskills to the point i couldn't stand up out of my puke brother kicks in door to apartment takes me to er it was exactly like you'd expect no magic no voices just passing out waiting not to wake up again while someone screams at you and an earned look of disgust from everyone in the hospital

I was homeless and was told by temp agencies they couldn't hire me. So I stole antifreeze and drank just a little mouthful. I got lightheaded and dizzy. Then my chest hurt bad and I don't remember the rest. Woke up in the hospital glad I somehow got a second chance.

Your mom accepts my genetic information all over her face. Fucking pedo lover

>Jizzes on a 5 years dead corpse
>Has the gaul to call people perverts

*gall
I thought you were a medfag?

I'm the other guy, I think the medfag is gone
Also I know some doctors, they're retarded

>be me
>2 years ago
> I tried to hang myself
> No suicide note, only 2 songs of Pantera on loop (Obviously Suicide Note Pt1 and Pt2
>While I was there I was regreting my decision more than every decision b4
>Got unconscious
>Wake up on the hospital
>Neighbour called the police cause of the high sound

My tip is, dont do it, you fucking idiot

If you kill your self or even think of suicide< you're selfish. There is someone in this world that love's you even if it's not family just remember some one loves you and if you take your life for some stupid reason you're selfish

Once when I was 16. I realized early on in life that 'this' -- whatever this is, "life", wasn't going to get better for me and so I researched the quickest and most painless way to commit suicide. I took my old man's car, drove out to a nice remote forest... and I just walked around for a while; nature has always soothed me and I figured that would be a nice place to lay myself to rest. Eventually I worked up the courage and made peace with my decision, but unfortunately I made the mistake of going the prescription sleep medication route; I took... I can't even remember how many, seemed like the entire bottle, but I'm not sure. After a few minutes the meds started kicking in, and fucking hell, I knew right away I had made a huge mistake; I was in excruciating pain, my abdomen felt like it was going to implode, my mind was screaming and my body felt numb. I kept telling myself it would pass, but it didn't... it got worse. Eventually I couldn't even breathe, it was so painful. Then I started vomiting profusely, and after that I blacked out. I don't know if I experienced death during my blackout, but if I did, it was complete nothingness. Which was... serenity. When I finally came to, I sat up and cried for a while and then made my way back home. I wish I had had the courage to try it again, using another method, obviously, but I'm too scared to feel that kind of pain again. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Anyone here thinking about going that route, do not do it.