Loli Thread, does Sup Forums have any to share?

Loli Thread, does Sup Forums have any to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/99/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0uBU5ddX4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where I get more like this?

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/99/

I have some you looking for anything in particular?

videos like this, not the loli

feet? gifs? both?

This thread could use some better anime

Damn you Japan stop censoring shit

I like dicks that barely fit in her mouth, pussy, or ass. Also, ones that look nervous/scared. Thanks! (:

I love things like this,

This was just posted to YouTube an hour ago, not sure how it hasn't been blocked yet:m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0uBU5ddX4U

Perfect, have anymore?

Do you like tods at all cause if barely fitting is your fetish you'll probably like tods

Yes, def tods then. Have any to share?

OI! DIS THREAD BELONG TO DA ORKZ NOW UMIE! GIT YER ANIEAH OUT ERE! WAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Posted some in here before

Wat?

This shit is lovely, have any more tho? Both loli and tods?

Yeah I have some more Tods but I mostly like consensual lolis so not a lot of nervous and scared

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

more tods

Those will do too! I don't mind.

SHe's technically not lolli. SHe's like 38 in the anime. She's just a dwarf.

Loli is a body type not an age user

as109

Loli is both. Most lolis that are older than they look still act like they are young, even if they are a bit precocious.

No lolis just really a body type, if you have a adult woman who's claimed to be '8' she's not a loli (I'm talking tall, big boobs, hips etc) but if you have a small girl with fuck all tits, little to no curves and who's apparently '1000' she's more of a loli than the former

Give me the best things you have! I love these

is that bitch eating watermelon on a stick?

Pleaseeeeeee more of this user

Do you not know that ice creams can be shaped?

Popsicle imitating watermelon in taste and shape.

more like this?

But if that "over 1000" character didn't act at all like a loli (i.e. didn't dress to be cute, didn't act young in any way, was just generally jaded like an adult) she'd be less appealing to many. Up close, those characters would probably be less cute as well, bearing the evidence of their time.

To sum up, I say agree is a factor, because even when they are old, they don't seem like it, and that's attractive.

moar daughters sucking moms dick

So you like girls that act younger? I can appreciate that, you like the little girl cuteness and that is pretty damn adorable and arousing.

I get your point and agree with you but I'll take a little loli over an adult 'loli' any day

>daughters sucking moms dick
Only in anime...

I find it strange that your request is even an option...

you guys watching this yet?

A lot of anons get off on motherxdaughter and plenty get off to futa, it's not that strange

I want to have sex with Mari.

None of them really look attractive to me, I'm into loli not teenagers wanting to be adults and even though I'm into prostitute lolis, not ones with trashy makeup

Oh, absolutely. I didn't mean to suggest that it a singular thing. The body type is certainly primary. I'm just saying that ecutenes in personality is major as well, which naturally accompanies younger ages, usually.

But that innocence and cuteness is why I find pictures like [pic related] so damn enticing.

Now I get ya, I still think body is more important but I can certainly see how personality adds a lot too - I love lolis mucking around just being kids

Oh, no, certainly not. I don't find the desire strange. I don't find almost any desires strange. I find the potential for them to be satisfied strange. That is, I find it weird that such things exist.

I love these tod ones fuuuck

Exactly

Really? That's pretty tame to be honest. There are way weirder things out there

I second this, more toddler!

kek

The only reason I come to loli threads is because impossibly large tits turn me off and good pettanko threads are few and far between. The only problem is finding teenaged lolis in these threads is not easy with all the toddlers being posted, and toddlers turn me way off. Is there truly no middle ground in hentai?

So you want huge titted lolis? Ask for it then, only reason I'm posting toddlers is because some anons want them. If you like big tits then loli probably isn't the place for you or like I said ask for big boobed lolis.

This

I mean it's because we requested tod, but we can mix it up. :)

Same here man

I personally want 8 and younger around there, little girl to toddler c; turns me wayyyy on

no offense but fuck the normies

Someone please tell me how I can play webm's on an iPhone.

I don't even like the big stuff, I just want there to be something to grab onto. Mid to late puberty is the best imo.

Everybody is different. Ya can't please everybody.

/r/ing boy loli

Then I'm requesting 13-16 looking. Honestly toddler makes me kinda sick.

sauce?

Well yeah that's just you, I'm not into loli rape but some are so while I might not like it I don't essentially shit on their fetish.

If I was a normie I wouldn't even be here, I'd be jacking off to enormous tits while being repulsed at drawings of little girls.

Well then yeah, ask for it, don't bitch that it isn't here and then about what is here when someone's actually asked for it and encouraged more several times.

Conversation is fine but let's keep the Loli going

Im having sex with Mari.

>13-16 looking

You're late today

Yes I know.