Hey guys, I ran out of vape juice and am looking for alternatives. Is bleach okay to use...

Hey guys, I ran out of vape juice and am looking for alternatives. Is bleach okay to use? Anything I can mix in to take the edge off the flavor?

Pic related, that's the vape I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

myvaporstore.com/Joyetech-TRON-S-4ml-Tank-p/joye-eotz20.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, bleach is okay to vape. Its a pretty good alternative if you are out of juice and it has a very minty fresh taste to it

In fact why don't you save time and skip the middle step. Don't bother vaping it.

Just brink the bleach

Mix the bleach with fluoride and you'll get a thick cloud bro

STOP. Bleach will kill you.
Anyone saying bleach is OK is trying to hurt you OP. Please don't listen to them. Stay safe

Frank's Red Hot and soy sauce do the trick for me when i run out

Fag

My lil brother has that one....it's a piece of shit

Piss (human, cat and rodent), baby vomit, bleach, laundry detergent, basil soaked in rain water, period blood, cum and apple juice are all fine to vape.
Blow them clouds, boi

Vape your cum user. It's the bees knees. Also, eVic-VTC mini master race.

I happy being called a fag if it means I saved someone's life today.
Saviour out.

When I run out I like to mix some bleach into a bit of water and pink lemonade crystal light. It's like a lemony bittery taste to it with a kick. Plus it makes some fat clouds.
Gl OP

such a fucking autistic inbred

get. the. fuck. out.

Kek faggot

Stop being a shill for the vape industry. There are so many things you can vape at home with the "premium" price tag.
OP ignore this cockless loser. He just wants you to spend all your money on cuttwood juice.

Vtc master race. Btw where can i get a tank like yours? All the bleach leaked out before i vape it.

Does the brand of bleach affect the taste?

It's a Tron-S tank. I like it a lot, especially with titanium and nickel coils. myvaporstore.com/Joyetech-TRON-S-4ml-Tank-p/joye-eotz20.htm

Bleach is only okay if you mix it with ammonia, this will neutralize that minty scent of the bleach and it tastes great!

lol. That really DOES make mustard gas.

>Is bleach okay to use?
NO. Use anitfreeze. It's much sweeter to the tongue.
ProTip: get the concentrate - not the 50/50 mix