Why not vote for Donald Trump?

why not vote for Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc
advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Full-Time-vs-Part-Time-Employment
youtube.com/watch?v=A5_5T9y4gD4
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn
dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/
nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b
rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign
cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because i don't fuck my own sister

He lived a priviliged life. I don't trust him when he claims he wants to help those at the bottom. And there are a lot. He was never there. He may not be part of the establishment like HiLIARy but his life was built on the establishments system.

Not US citizen

because totalitarianism is not a good deal to me.

Just a reminder that anyone who shills against Trump is a retard.
Hillary will open the borders for more immigrants and more mexicans and more voting rights for felons.
Democrats want to destroy the nation for more power.
Democrats should be considered a terrorist organization

i would, but i'm not american

Because the death of world relations and trade would not be good for the economy.

>implying all democrats are the same

they are not. At least not as long as Bernie is part of the nomination.

So the death of internal race relations and death of full time jobs in america is better?
Get a grip on reality you dumb ass.

Lol and the republicans thin unemployment is still an issue. Both sides are fucked in terms of their ideologies tbh fam.

Cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc

>2016
>talking about death of one's race

race nazis are back

and trump will sell you into totalitarian bondage.

>internal race relations
Lolwut
>death of full time jobs
What is showing the death of full time jobs? Isn't the natural rate of unemployment where it's supposed to be? Stop spouting this they took our jerbs bullshit and get a grip. Frankly if you lost your job to an immigrant I don't feel sorry for you.

Obama talking about a violent black child as a son.
At the same time.
Obama doesn't acknowledge BLM rioters to tell them to stop.

Good one.

What cute is is your naïvety. He may loses the battle but he will win the war. At least his message or movement will.

because I'm just not feeling it, dude. I can't get over the idea of the guy from the apprentice becoming president of the united states. hes too much of a douche canoe.

advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Full-Time-vs-Part-Time-Employment

Because some people enjoy the cuck life.

>two cucks in a shiity video
mine is more real!

youtube.com/watch?v=A5_5T9y4gD4

Personally the presidency died when kasich lost. The only good candidate tbh. Trump is a fucking moron, Hillary is a shill and Bernie didn't take an Econ course in college.

Good video.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Nope. Republicans are always right and Democrats have always been the party of corruption and bullshit.

yet no one ever will, because they think the political process isn't completely rigged.

kek

dude I just stood up and got a killer head rush. It was pretty sweet.

Trump is the one who is standing.
He's an outsider.
His career has been about creating jobs.
He wants America to succeed.
He knows it can succeed.

no ceo's need to pay their workers better, no one deserves millions for absolutely nothing.

Who talked about Obama?

The first couple to stand are going to jail. How about you stand first? I'll be right behind you.

he is just going to use america as piggy bank, he cares not for the people but for himself.

Lol take his cock out your ass user

Fuck the trumpa-loompa

If we all stand up at the same time, they can*t jail us all.

because i hate memes

>implying that CEOs don't work hard and have more accountability to the board and risk of being terminated than any other position in the business.

Dumb child that doesn't know how the law works.
He's always been in the public eye.
He loves being loved and he's good at it too.
You only shout liar at him because you're one of the evil shits that's been fucking it all up for everyone.

because I am going to vote for hillary through abstention.

He has a tiny penis and Moobs

yes, but most workers are paid well below their actual value, how do you think the ceo gets rich, hint its from taking the wealth others generate through their skills and hard work, then proclaiming i work the hardest and that is bullshit.

Because I'm not an American. Otherwise I would for the lolz.

If I actually were an American I'd never vote for him, because my own government is something to be taken seriously. But the US government isn't mine - so I really want to see Trump president. It'll be like a free comedy channel.

no im not a fool who blindly obeys political propaganda, you want to live in a totalitarian state, fine but you will be worse off for it.

lots of reasons op

i honestly believe that this is him

Bernie sanders wants dick in his ass.
Who wants a president that bows down to an entire race over assumptions?
He doesn't even live near low-income high-black population areas.
He lives in the second whitest state in America.
Yet lost the black vote.
Really shows how out of touch he is.
Not even blacks want a spineless cuck for president.

Just a reminder that if you don't support the republican party then you're a coward and a traitor.

You have a poor understanding of economics and liberals. I suggest you to watch the documentary "Inside Job" and "Goldman sachs" to learn a little bit more about the ones who fool you. Because they successfully did so. Wake up.

>Bernie sanders wants dick in his ass.
If he wants that, he can have it - unlike the democratic nomination for President.

prove it!

Not surprising, considering the fact that you're a cuck and believe what you want to believe about him already.

If an employee is REALLY worth more than their salary, they can:
1) Demand a raise
2) Get a job elsewhere where they are fairly compensated
3) Start their own business and market their own services for a price they deem fair

If they can't do any of the three above, then they're not undercompensated. Most employees are worth far less to their businesses than they think. McDonalds isn't a success because of line cooks; anyone can do that job. McDonalds is a success because of good executives who perfect their business model continuously; not everyone can do that job, or every restaurant would be as successful as McDonalds.

fuck off randy!

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
because this guy would teach soccer

>2016
>Global debt crisis
>Near collapse in 2008
>Next crash coming soon
>not important
>save race important
>scared of people who are different

so the guy who sits around on a luxury yacht is more valuable than the people doing the actual work, you sound retarded to me.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Fuck off Randy

>scared of people who are different
>save race important

Trump is the only one with a REAL reasonable plan to fix the debt while simultaneously bringing full time jobs back to Americans.

here you go fag lord

feel free to pretend these are all biased so you can keep your delusions.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn

dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/

nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b

rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign

cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/

wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11

>I capitalized so it must be true

trump has no specifics beyond "we;ll make better deals" and has flip flopped so many times, who knows what he really wants. it's impossible to tell what he would do if president.

he said he raised 6MILLION for tthe vets when he skipped out on that fox news debate and said he pitched in 1MILLION but when people looked into it only 4 of the places he listed had even recived any money and only a total of 800TOUSAND was recived. Missing something? maybe 5.2MILLION dollars he said he raised

>washingtonpost
that's out
>nytimes
that's out
>politifact
are you just joking with us now?
>forbes
a magazine for middle aged men who weren't successful but wish they were so they read magazines that make them feel relevant.
>cnn
biased but the least biased of the group.

I don't care enough to check the rest, fuck off.

also, monopoly markets have prevented that from happening, it is no longer feasible to privately market skills when you have no money to compete essentially ruining free market economics, you can't beat the people who make the laws and who have all the money.

>everything that disagrees with me must be biased

yeah faggot keep your head in the sand

ps you didn't "check" shit dummy

You are easy to fool, aren't you? Do trust Trump because of what he says to get the black peoples vote, I trust Bernie because his actions against segregation.

And what about Hillary the literal pancake?

And it would actually help Bernie if he started flip flopping, "hurr women and blacks are being persecuted, we live in the third world, muh food lines!"

>The only sources that count are sources that confirm my biases.

who is that baller just watching smoking a cigar?

so if you're a brave Trump supporter, you can surely tell me how he is going fix the debt? All i heard is he wants to cut it. Is that right?

this is a why not vote for donald thread. you're welcome to list why not vote for hillary in the why not vote for hillary thread faggot

You're shifting the argument from CEO compensation to wealth equality, which are two distinct issues. My point is that CEOs get paid what they're worth because free market factors are in force. Same reason why LeBron James gets more money to play basketball than you do. Do you think the Board of Disney wouldn't love to pay their CEO $50,000 a year? They HAVE to pay what they pay to secure the talent. If someone else could do the same job for less money, they'd switch personnel in a heartbeat.

Taxing the imports from foreign goods.
Taxing imports from outsourced companies.

It doesn't matter who is elected president. The same retards in the house and the Senate will make sure to break this country. USA will never get better till those people are eradicated.

i just want to jump into this fray and say that while i agree with you on jobs and employee salaries, this still does not mean i have to vote for trump. i run my own businsess and understand only too well how much market forces impact how much or how little you can pay someone.

/thread

Trump could easily out them in the media.
He could easily shame them by going public.
Obama started to do it his first 2 years in office but stopped for no apparent reason.

>cnn
nah im not wasting my time with that cancer, keep getting mislead by the media.

>everything that disagrees with me must be cancer

how to spot a trump supporter from a distance

So you criticise me for not acknoledgwing the criminal blacks? Then you are ignoring the blacks who actually made it. I mean come on, how can racism still be a thing in the 21st century? Because you see a lot of poor people, many of them are blacks for reasons you don't understand, so they are poor because they are black? Racism will never die because stupid people will never die.

yes, but everyone else worth has been artificially lowered due to monopoly markets, hence high taxation on large corporations, there are not currently any free markets, free market means tons of small business, little to no large corporations, large corporations have caused most of the current world problems, small business needs to be more widespread and focused on more, it would also lower prices due to increased competition.

if i were murican i would vote for him ... hellary will end this world...

In all fairness, that's the feminazi creed too.

that's gonna cause some pretty significant inflation.

yeah i'm white and grew up in the middle class and i feel the same way about white people until have to go by some of shit hole white trash neighborhoods.

i like to think most white people don't commit crimes and have good taste and then i go by the meth labs and see the cars in their yards in the white trash areas.

please show me proof this is all trump wants to do. because this is the dumbest thing ever.

So you put a lot of stock in the opinions of fox news I take it?

Yes well bringing full time jobs back to America would cause that, yes.
Is bringing jobs back to Americans something you're against?

He's Donald trump

So US workers can compete with chinas workers, what a great logic! Must be the american dream to live off 1.32$ an hour LOL.

also you can't fight debt without cutting it or inflating it because it is growing exponentially, just look at the numbers. For that you would need exponential growth which is absurd.

i do actually. but then again i am a republican.

i don't think anything is inherently biased - except for some shit blogs out there. if you can read then you'll pick up pretty quickly what's fact and what's opinion in article.

you should still be making up your own mind no matter the source.

most of the article i listed are simply reiterating what trump said anyway.

No faggot, the guy who sits in a board room all day and makes decisions on what a business should do is more important than a guy who flips burgers