Alright Sup Forums, for the first time in a long time, I was truly happy today. I genuinely smiled and laughed...

Alright Sup Forums, for the first time in a long time, I was truly happy today. I genuinely smiled and laughed, so I decided to make dinner for my family
>pic related
ITT: things that make you happy

goddamn nothingbundtcakes are crack.

Hey nigger your pet hamster isn't considered a family. Go suck your mother's black dick.

>family
>two steaks
where's your body pillow?

user what all is that? looks tasty?

looks like dinner for one

beef
potato
bread
pastry
wine

fucking idiot...

ThatsTheJoke.jpg

Me too OP!
I've been out doing things nad enjoying life feeling great
I'd like to thank the weather I mean god what a glorious day.

Oh. :(

I talked in another thread about my ailments that have been troubling me deeply and expected.

>fuck off
>faggot
>not your blog
>try killing yourself

But everyone was very supportive and kind. It was very touching. Seems small, but I have been feeling very low.

Just myself and my dad. Mom and sister are on vacation. No need to be cunty little pricks, it's past your bedtime.

It is confusing though, as it's an obese level of food for 1 person but not really a meal for 3; and 2 people wouldn't be described as family, normally.

and aspukeist you fuck tard.

im happy when you are happy

Thanks for clarifying that OP.

Too many carbs and those steaks look dry and overcooked. Other than that its a beautiful gesture

this was my 20th birthday down to a t

turning 20 hits you hard, you feel old as fuck and youth is over
now turning 24 I feel younger than ever

Enjoy your evening with your dad Sup Forumsro.

30 is worse faggot

Will do

That looks really delicious. I'm glad you had a good day, user. :)

A happy day is good news!
Very nice of you to make dinner for your family.
Good job!

That looks yummy

Puppers make me very happy.

>I genuinely smiled and laughed, so I decided to make dinner for my family
A) you are well trained wife
B) you are an idiotic husband doing a woman's job
I want to believe that the scenario is A.

hey guys
>found today gf is pregnant
>feeling really sad and confused

any advices?

I'm 20 years old and home from uni. Good luck getting any kind of decent partner not being able or willing to cook.

your whole family? nigga i could eat all of that

amerifat reporting in

Okay I should have been more clear. I made dinner for my dad and myself because my mom and sister just left for the Caymans this morning. I could also eat that but I'm cutting right now.

You're not even done with puberty until 24-25ish.

...wheres the ketchup?

In the middle of class, I had an epiphany. Actually, I'm not sure if you could call it that. Anyway, I thought about plans for establishing a burger shop. Wrote it down and everything. For the first time in months, I've felt truly passionate about something and it feels great. So I suppose being really passionate about something and being driven by it makes me incredibly happy.

Your response to user was so sweet versus all these other fags. It made me feel good.

Grats on the nice day user.
Also, nice looking dinner!

You da man / woman

really wanna know some advice from a happy person...

Well let's start off with the basics. Is she willing to abort and how old are you?

no i will never get old
no way

This is actually really nice. I usually get on here and tell people to stop being bitches but this is nice. I'm happy for you OP. Maybe I can make dinner one night too

Stop posting hentai like a faggot, and we'll take you more seriously.

>no way
Is that supposed to be sarcasm at me?

im 32--at 30, nothing changed for me. assuming it will hit in my mid-late 30s, but for now, feel/look the same at 24.

Ok. Have some advice for me?

I have 0 respect for you, but I guess if you really want my opinion. Tell her to abort or offer child support. You obviously don't love her if it doesn't make you that happy to be with/start a family with her.

Why are you so depressed faggot? You have a family? I'd really like to know

still lives with mom and dad.
tells people to go to bed
I cant green text
Kill yourself

Im 28, she is 25, she is kinda confused about it. some years before she would abort right the way, but a few months ago she told me that she wanted a kid some day. we are not so well economically and it wasnt planned, so i cant help feeling confused and sad...

>
>
>

Well one thing I will say is that it's about 80% my fault. I have borderline personality disorder and that causes me to be more or less a tyrannical, power hungry, and narcissistic bastard. I allowed it to get out of hand and due to that I ended up leaving my girlfriend of three years for some ho because I wanted to "trade up", started abusing the shit out of drugs and alcohol, but was able to keep my grades up in the fall semester. Over the past FIVE months, the ho left me (which I should have seen coming) and basically everything came back to bite me in the ass. As you can well imagine being an EE major and binge drinking constantly doesn't make for good grades so I ended up failing two of my classes. I used cocaine and alcohol to deal with my issues and mask the fact that I hated what I had allowed myself to become, but now that the summer is here, I'm back with my family, my dogs, and have enough time that I can get the help I really need.

You first, faggot

You call those problems faggot. Go to bed.

Thx for your opinion anyway.

Lol not my fault you're poor and can't afford first world problems like mine

You have nothing to be depressed about you're being a bitch I would kill to be in your position. And judging by your original pic your family has money, you need a fucking reality check.

Snow.
I am not gay thought.

Mommy and daddys money won't last forever

You're right, that's why I'm going to college so I can pay for my own shit

She's probs jsut worried about getting older. Once you start getting into your 30s not the best idea for a female to have kids.

no I mean that seems really late

If you don't count the bread that is a normal sized portion for one, two steaks might be a little overkill but they aren't that big.

Bo fucking hooo
Glad you had a good day but people like you piss me the fuck off.

You are honestly the worst type of person, you will die alone and live a miserable lonely life. If you are this depressed when your life is this good then I can't wait for the day you actually face big boy problems because you'll break down and kill yourself like the spoiled bitch you are.

what kind of cake is that?

This picture will always make me laugh. Just look at how stupid it is in its stupid little bootie dog socks.