Hi Sup Forums ... im feeling depressed tonight ... can we have a feels thread ??

Hi Sup Forums ... im feeling depressed tonight ... can we have a feels thread ??

General feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boNCY0Ai44M
youtube.com/watch?v=WJT0H0A4IqE
youtube.com/watch?v=fgT9zGkiLig
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there's this girl in class
>been a year that I'm in love
>will tell her my feelings next week after exams
>hope it won't end like pic related

Bump

She's going to have a bf they always do user

feels

sorry OP

Take a couple shots while listening to this. It's all good op...you ain't alone m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=boNCY0Ai44M

Kinda long story, gonna make it tl;dr
>she has shitty bf nad
>sent me tons of hints
>have to tell her my feelings to shake her up and make her leave him

>be me
>sophomore in college
>taking physics class
>10/10 babe in the group of people i sit with in lecture
>she's the only reason I show up
>sitting next to her one day
>has her texts open on her macbook
>she's messaging someone named only with the heart emoji
>talking cute shit
>fuck
>go to her facebook
>has boyfriend
>become decent friends with her the rest of the year
tfw we'll never fuck and she talks about marrying this dude all the time

Fuck man.... that image really gives me feels. Especially considering my GF of 4 years and I parted ways last week.

Change isn't always good
youtube.com/watch?v=WJT0H0A4IqE

ok guys here we go (sorry for my english)
>Be me (op)
>been in love with this girl since the fist time i saw her
>talk a little with her
>she is so fucking perfect
>pas 2 months of semester
>one of my closest friends starts to talk with her
>he knows that i love her
>start flirting with this girl
>i told him "please annon i love her dont flirt with her"
>still doing it
>fuck my life
>"friend" start a relation with the girl
>still loving her
>friend cheats the girl
>broke up with her
>girl cries and im like plz kill me i dont wanna see your tears its too sad for me
>the go back toguether
>still cheating her
>still loving her
>still having the hope than one day she will be with me
>Still with my "friend"
>pass 2 years and still with her
>see them everyday
>see them kissing
>still loving her
>try to hang with other girls
>can't cause i still in love with her
>cry drunk
>got insomnia
>saw her crying too many times
>fuck my life
>still loving her

Contributing

Ay

You loved and did nothing for two months? it takes 5 seconds to ask for her number and to get a date setup.

ey bb u wan sum fuc

i did ... she said than she didnt want a boyfriend cause she was still hurt for her ex ... you know cheap escuse

I love you.

So why would you want to be with someone who isn't attracted to you? why would you want to be in some one way relationship where you get nothing in return? she doesn't care about you. you have to let it go.

She didn't want you dude

That's not a fucking cheap excuse stupid,
You gotta make her feel like she's so loved by you. That you won't hurt her feelings too.
She's fucking broken. stupid. She didn't want to feel that way again.

thats the saddest part ... i tried too many times but ... every time that i see her its like the fuking first time ... the same fucking feeling ... and those 2 months we spend all the classes watching each other ... i thoug that she liked me for a second ...

Been a long time since the last time I did lurk in a thread like that.
Lucky (You), I found my old baaw folder. Gonna be a long night..

So why are you here ? (tone down the >tfwngf please). Soon to be hobo for myself, with only one friend to count for.

i tried annon i really tried it but she still getting back with the cheater douche

I love her guys. She's the only reason why I look forward towards the day. She doesn't feel the same though, most likely. I know her, but I don't KNOW her. Does that make sense? I wanna know her better and it seems like we have a lot in common. I'm about a 6-7/10 and if you ever saw a picture of her you guys each would have a different opinion about her, so I can't really decide, but to me she's a 9/10. She's not one of those popular girls that hangout in clumps, she's just a average normally known person.

Pic not related btw thankfully

Some of you fail to realize that you can't help who you fall in love with, neither can you just fall out of love.

Its a sad, sad thing to happen. In the end, you have this love for someone who doesn't love you, and death claims your fragile soul each and every day, every moment. A smell, a colour, a sound, even a word that reminds you of her can make you die a little on the inside.

Woah then don't fucking do it already.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood it.
She didn't want you. that's it.
C'mon. cry with me.
>Thought you've never tried.

>be 27
>no job
>living off GF that loves me even though I am a loser
>literally not even a dollar to my name
>gg

bro you need to stop living in the past and move the fuck on. Find a woman who will love you and worship your cock.

Bump

Dude there are other fish in the sea, so swim fucker swim

I know that feel

im tring annon ... i have this friend who is so pretty ... and cool but ... i think that she likes my friend (other friend no the douche) ... yeah i have bad luck in love

Contribute.

It wouldn't hurt to ask. Just be like "hey do you like user" she'll say yes or no. If no just say "I won't tell anyone I swear" if she still refuses than she probably doesn't like him. If she likes him than there at least 6 billion people on the planet dude, you'll be able to find more chicks better than her

Also dat boi coming to bump the thread

oh shit waddap

I have a surgery coming up in the next 2 months so i ain't risking that shit

That would be the perfect time to risk it
also there is no risk
stop putting these women on an unsurmountable pedestal before you even talk to them.

Man, that's poignant

Why don't you just kill yourself?

don't give up user
if you keep perservering you will find a job and make your GF proud

youtube.com/watch?v=fgT9zGkiLig
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

good luck =)

oh shit waddup

Broke up with my 15 month gf, need some luck

oh shit waddup

nigger
OP is a faggot

NBA playoffs

sportsfag

Thanks user

What's preventing me from talking to her?

Bumpin

Cowardice, indecision, or maybe you just know that it's just infatuation.

take the risk annon ... you dont loose nothing

kinda feel bad for this one chick who I think was in love with me so I'll post about her
>be me
>haven't gotten laid in over a year
>desperate as fuck for pussy
>find this girl on tinder
>5/10 but fuck it
>go out for coffee
>she comes over that weekend
>we fuck
>fuck as much as we can for three months
>can tell she's catching feelings
>she's fat and has terrible eating habits despite everything she says about being fit and healthy
>tell her i think we should end it because I don't have any feelings for her
>she cries
>kinda feel bad but i was done with her
damn could that girl ride a dick tho

This really fucking hit home.
Seen these before but still always get me

Fuck. Haven't cried in years and years. Not at funerals, films, music nothing. This has me bawling. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Yeah, most of my stuff is old. Sorry for all the oldfag itt.

Nah man. The contents still good. Doesn't matter how old it is.

>No friends at all
>Never opened up to anyone
>Meet this girl on facebook
>Think I acan trust her after talking for some weeks
>She makes a new friend and she beggins to talk to me too
>After a series of events I find out that the've just been playing with me all along
>Sever my ties with them
>Just like that I feel all alone again
>This was only 2 days ago
>Still feeling like shit for something that wasn't even in person

I finaly decided to open up to somebody and this is what happens, serves me right for being so stupid and naive I suppose

Aaand forgot pic

Nothing, you just want a reason to feel like you feel.

low self confidence
stop caring about what others think of you and stop caring so much about what others do. Just do what makes you happy. Doesn't matter what it is. Just go and do it. No excuses. be who you want to be, user.

Badly worded : A reason to why you feel that way.

thx

>be who you want to be, user.
That's fucking it.
I'm quitting my job tomorrow. When I'm working at something I enjoy and making good money and respect I'm going to remember you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

>When it hits too close to home
Especially with online friends. I've lost and had others drift away so many times... And I am so paranoid now that I could somehow lose my two closest ones now. They're like brothers to me.

Holy fucking shit man. This has been my situation for years now and I was sure no one chould relate

Sorry to hear that, finding trustful people is hard. I learnt it the hard way too. And even now that I found one, I can't open up.

You know, about a month ago some shit online took a turn for the worst, and a guy I trusted turned against me, I still don't know why... I'll never forgive him. And I understand how you feel. That kind of shit can happen to anyone.

why

Just found out that my dad have a brain cancer. The evil one kind. Doc said he can die any day now. Won't see 2020. And I've been wanted to be a hero for the last 4 years. I live alone, far away from family. Bro is there, living with him, jobless for a year, helping with his memory loss. Will try to visit this weekend (5hours bus ride, no car for me in banana country, already in red in my bank, but screw that).

I just wanted to say this. Once I learned that, to learn the size, the importance of something in your head, you have to say it outloud to someone else.

If it's what will make you happy, do it. I don't remember where I heard it but a quote that resonated with me was "See it’s easy to be on the bottom, it doesn’t take any effort to be a loser. It doesn’t take any motivation and any drive in order to stay down there on a low level." and it really is true.

its ridiculous investing your heart in another human.
they are selfish sadists and will crush it when it benefits them.

u sad vagina

Thank you guys, I thought I was alone in all this
Sorry to hear that, wanna tell us the story?

this speaks volumes to me u have no idea

Jesus... I can't even start to imagine how awful that must feel...

oh shit waddup

Why what ?

It was very stupid, I had revealed my face, and months later it was used against me. Someone tried to impersonate me too. Shit still bothers me, to be honest.

everyone on this thread is an automatic bitch for letting all this shit happen while you bitch on Sup Forums

oh shit waddup

I'm depressed and bored Sup Forums, do I go buy some whiskey? If so what kind.