People who are planning to vote trump:

People who are planning to vote trump:

Why? Honestly what are your reasons?
Is it because you don't like Hillary?
Is it because you think "make murrica great againg!"is a legitimate platform?

Please explain

People who aren't planning to vote for Trump:

Why? Honestly what are your reasons?
Is it because you DO like Hillary?
Is it because he "hurts peowple's feewings and he's a big big bully?"

Please explain

What's Hillary's legitimate platform? Aside from being apart of the same politicians that get elected that do nothing for the people.

What do you suppose the billionaire who's lost as much money as he's made will do for the common man?

Why do you people vote at all? What's the payoff?

Hillary makes me moist.

Cute, but do you actually have an answer or is your forte confined to quips?

>hurr durr feminism hurr durr it's the womans' turn to be in office.
It's the same mentality that got the shitstain we have now elected.

The reason my vote is going to Trump this year is mainly because he is the lesser of the two evils. Hilary is terrible, your basic establishment politician that wont get anything done, itll be another Obama for 4 or 8 years; no thanks. Trump isnt really part of the establishment and so far hasnt taken any money from lenders which is a huge plus about him. His foreign policy is great, he wants to audit the fed, and is actually concerned about bring jobs back to the US. Plus we need someone who truly loves the country to be the president and I most definitely get that feeling from Trump.

To try and make your country what you want it to be

Or to feel like you have some say in the world you live in

He's a man that cannot be bought out, simply because he has a fuck ton of money already.

That's good in theory. In practice america's wealth is in large part due to outsourcing production to other countries that will do it for dirt cheap.

As for getting the vibe that he loves america, i'm a bit concerned that talking shit about foreigners is all that it takes to give you that impression

I'm still waiting for Clinton to disavow the support of KKK member Will Quigg. But as usual, those rules don't apply to her or other candidates. Only Donald Trump.

>lost as much money as he's made
>somehow 1 million = 5 billion in you're retarded brain
>typical fucking democrat lol

So he's free to persue his on ignorant whims. Is tha tbetter

I mean bush was and imbecile, but trump is only a little better. Does the fact that he might not be able to be bribed really make him the man you want to lead the country?

He said that if he loses, he will move. Also his foreign policy is shit, but at least he knows this and is willing to hire people to help him.

He would eliminate income tax on those making less then $25k a year.

I just hate Hillary.
I'll take Trump over that worthless cunt anyday.

Haaahahahahahaha!

1 million?
Try up to six billion.
Educate yourself

Because his policies aren't that bad as most people think.

Not really, what gives me that vibe is he's the only one that sounds like he actually cares about american interest rather then selling us off to the highest globalist bidder. His "America first" mentality is great, why should US citizens not be first in their own country?

>try
>feel

He intends for a one-time 10% "deemed repatriation" tax on deferred corporate overseas profits.

the sole reason i support the guy is that he drives the leftists crazy and he's the most likely to oppress them politically. (hopefully throw some out of helicopters)
being an alt right i disagree with him on many economic principles but he's the most practical vote.

source or fuck off

>I'm still waiting for Clinton to disavow the support of KKK member Will Quigg

Riigggghtttt....the dude is TOTALLY not a troll.
Go sell your shit to some mid school students.
Or the Rush Limbaugh crowd.

why im voting for trump. can tou imagine the regression that would take place if hillary won?

Yeah, because he's the kind of guy who seems like he listens to other people...

Why is his foreign policy shit? Can we at least agree anyone's foreign policy would be better than Obama's shit show? what a joke.

MAybe you do hate her. Fine. But who do you think will do better for the country?

good, leftists need to all be killed

I voted for Sanders in the CA primary, and if he doesn't win the candidacy I honestly don't know. Trump and Clinton are two sides of the same greasy turd

I want this country to burn to the ground

Could you post a link? Genuinely interested in seeing this.

Found the cuck.

He started out with 1 million. That is the fact.

Ignore it and continue being a brainwashed plebiean of Hillary if you wish.

>educate yourself
That's what people say when they don't have any evidence

You're right. We SHOULD use illegal means to force mexicans to build a wall on the border and catalogue all muslims in the country.

Maybe we should make them wear some kind of symbol on their sleeve so we know who they are,,,,

I'm voting for Bernie regardless of the results of the primaries. Write-in.

Hillary and Trump can fuck off, but admittedly Trump is not as bad as Hillary.

found the 12 year old

>Not really, what gives me that vibe is he's the only one that sounds like he actually cares about american interest rather then selling us off to the highest globalist bidder

One of the traits of a skilled con man.

That sounds like a big political promise that wont get done. Jacksonian almost.

Don't like Hillary, Trump is a nice guy.

also sandniggers

Like you even know what that word means.

what illegal means will be used to have Mexico build the wall?

You do know that the wall is a metaphor for strict foreign relations with illegals.

I think you mean throw away your vote

What's illegal about cutting our foreign aid to make room in the budget for infrastructure development? What's so bad about enforcing a border?

>no fucking syrians
>no muslims
>no free shit for lazy niggers
>taxes arent given to lazy niggers

Agreed. US citizens SHOULD be first in their own country. Unfortunately for trumo this only applies to white americans. Christian americans.

And if you think that trump won't do whatever makes him more rich or more powerful then you haven't been following his career

at least with trump you won't get the insane amount of cronyism and clinton is sure to bring in

.....?

You obviously hate Trump for some reason so nothing will deter you.

nothing, borders are great. ivory tower liberals use them to keep out the minorities they claim to defend

It's his vote to use any way he wants. If you think he's throwing it away, you're entitled to that opinion, and he's entitled to do it even if you're right.

They're both terrible choices, but I trust Trump to do a better job than this worthless cunt who only has the interest of whoever's pocket shes in, in mind.

Trump on the other hand, is already rich as fuck, and I trust him to tell the SJWs to go fuck themselves.

Hillary will just do whatever makes her look good, whether it's good for the country or not.

lol yeah, that should totally tun out the way he's described it

Yes I actually graduated college.

I'm voting for him because of the lulz

Yea but a write in has never won.

>think

Nigga in a two-party system, any vote not for one of the two parties is a throw away vote. That's not a matter of opinion.

Not one candidate can say different, you just take off your rose-colored lenses to look at people you don't like. Another part of his tax plan is that you wouldn't pay into your income tax bracket until you actually earned the money YTD. So for until you made $25k, you'd pay nothing, then start paying at the $25k rate until you made it into the next bracket. Impractical, maybe, but I like it.

And could this all be a clever ploy to further make his name worth more and just for publicity, sure. Personally though, I think if he really was not serious about this he would have dropped out already, he's gotten as much fame as he can get from this so idk.

Sure, sticking it to the other guy seems like a good basis on which to choose your head of state.
Fucking imbecile

He's an isolationist for the most part, he knows the tax loopholes in business and can't be bought off not to fix them, and most importantly for me he's pro-gun.

I'm not going to pretend that I know a lot about politics but him being pro-gun is enough to sway me to be honest. Though I support it being legal, I don't care about gay marriage or abortion enough to vote against gun rights

Http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/04/trump-warns-hell-disappear-from-public-life-if-he-loses/
Also,
1. He doesn't want to bomb Korea's nuclear facilities despite them threatening to blow up Washington and breaking handfuls of international laws concerning their testings of these bombs
2. He doesn't want to establish a no-fly zone in Syria, which means that the evil son of a bitch that is Vladimir Putin will continue to bomb fruit markets and churches, resulting in our wasted money that we put toward training and supplying the Syrian rebels for so long
3. He wants to ban Muslims when it is a direct violation of the Constitution and is insanely disrespectful to the faithful Muslim Americans.
I could go on forever, but you get the point. And yes, I consider closing the borders to Muslims aw foreign policy, because it also deals with Muslims outside the country.

Why wouldn't it? What's anyone else proposed that's better?

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one.

/as you've just demonstrated to us...

What is google?

Just noting the absence of "do." Voting is about feeling good, not doing things.

>Love this user

....what are you babbling about?
What does his starting capital have to do with how much he's lost?

Oh and he's the only guy who will do something about illegals and is against letting in the "refugees." We shouldn't have been meddling in Syria to begin with and he's made statements against our aid to the rebels.

You say that like you've already found it. Is it really so hard to copy and paste a link?

Blocking mexicans living in america from sending money back home.

Sounds like freedom to me lol

1. I agree with Trump that we should have China handle the issue, they are not completely against the idea, I trust his judgement, if they really become a massive threat then I think we'll act. He does not seem hesitant on using force when needed.
2. A no fly zone would be bad news, it would be a real easy avenue to get into war with Russia which isn't a smart idea.
3.And I think banning Muslims and refugees from that area until we get a proper vetting process is fine.

Another user here, what kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to press? If he started in business with a million and comes out with 5 billion later in life then he has made money.

Is there something I've got wrong?

Of course he's not actually worth billions. Can't even defend himself in court over that. He's on record saying his wealth depends on how he feels from day to day.

Don't get me wrong he probably has 10s or maybe even 100s of millions, but not billions.

Because if he posts it you can just ignore the facts like a faggot. Do your own research.

>Oh and he's the only guy who will do something about illegals
Using verifiable facts and statistics, could you explain the problem with "illegals" to me? I don't want your opinion. I want to know what the problem is.

Trying to force mexico to mpay for it by somehow blocking mexicas living in america from sending money back home.
Sounds legit, right?\
The president SHOULD be allowed to tell private citizens what to do with their money

and the ugly guys losers try to bother me with the thought broadcasting and its so lame cause there so ugly and lame and try too hard to be better then everybody like the ugly moutaion lion guy that smell like dog shit and is loser

They are breaking our laws, something needs to be done about it, if thats a way to get Mexico to cooperate with us then im for it.

How the hell does anyone see that illegals should be in our country? They don't pay taxes so why should we help them?

and the ugly guys losers smel llike shit and is ugly and hate and ugly

and the ugly guys losers think there better then everybody but smel llike dog shit

Muslims
>Also not that user just replying

I hope so because having a big dumb useless thing isnt promising

And you think trump wont?

This is a man who has been openly mysoginist and sexist and insulted women based on their sexuality and menstrual cycle and then did an interview with one of the women he insulted that resulted in nothing but back slapping and false regret

and lies and cock block and is ugly and smell like dog poop and is hater and ugly and cant get any women but is ugly and try to mess up so no point of getting anything nice cause cant get any women cause smell like dog poop and mess with peoples pay checks cause smel llike shit and has to hurt people the ugly way

The Mexican government helps people and tells them how to get in the US illegally, they know most of the criminals, drug dealers and so on have alot of money to be made in the US, and yes it does suck for the hard working families that want the best for their families.

and the ugly guys losers smel llike shit

Yea and it doesn't help. We already have a wall.

and the ugly guys losers smel like dog shit like the funny looking ugly guys losers

lol ONE time 10%? And you think that's going to be how it goes down?