Just took 10mg of oxy. Never done pills before. Should this be enough to trip out/have fun...

Just took 10mg of oxy. Never done pills before. Should this be enough to trip out/have fun. Watching basketball waiting for it to kick in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WBx9s5VnTN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pray that it feels shitty and you never touch them again

Why do people always think all drugs make you trip out? No, you wont trip out or have fun. You will feel warm and cosy with a nice pleasant feeling

I don't have the money or access to anymore. Trust me I know how addictive it can be hence why I made sure this was my only time

wow youre a fag

OP here. Took it about 30 min ago and starting to feel like my face is heavy or something can't really describe it. Only drug experience b4 is weed

Harden up faggot. Opiates destroyed my life and I'm still recovering from the addiction. Don't hear me complaining.

Yeah but you're a junkie and I just got a degree and a decent job lined up. Not trying to be a functioning junkie

Why not? If you're gonna function on drugs you might as well do meth or something that makes you more functional, not half-asleep on the couch watching adventure time reruns

But if you could go back and stop yourself from doing it, I'm sure you would.

Shoulda snorted it. You'll feel a nice little buzz if you've never done it and snorted.

if you've never done them before, 10mg should make you feel pretty good. there's a good chance you'll fall asleep too

Give us an update mannn

whole body is heavy and i dont really like this my mind is all over the place

Just relax, is strong but will wear off/change in like 40 mins. I would do something a little slower than basketball. Something at your own pace

All over the place? You sure it was oxy because that's typically the polar opposite effect

You'll start feeling like everything is perfect and you'll get the happiest feeling of your life.

Enjoy opiate addiction.

Requesting someone post the "pills to heroin" cycle image because it's true as fuck

you should be numbed out by now

Turned it off and I feel less anxious for sure but had a bad wave of nausea that I just laid down for and it's slowly passing. Feels like I'm melting. Will I hallucinate at all or only body effects?

Also when is the peak?

Only body and dopamine high, which is basically 100% lucid
Benadryl will take care of the nausea/itching but it's probably too late now

You won't hallucinate. Peak depends on if it was extended release or instant release. Were they percocets or oxycontin?

Started Vicodin May of last year and that lasted all the way to January. I went from two 10mg to ten of them a night. It's amazing my kidneys are okay. After my supply dried up, my need for opiates was so bad that I hung outside of a plasma clinic looking for a heroin connection.

Be careful with that shit. Don't do it too often

Yeah I feel way less nauseous so I think I'm passed the worst of that. Thanks though I'll keep it in mind in case another wave hits

That will happen, again just try to do something else, I suggest browsing internet funnys. And no shouldn't hallucinate but could get wonka vision (blurry, spinny, wavey) peak should be a little more than an hour after taking

nah you need more

This?

just because you have an extremely addictive personality doesn't mean the rest of us have shitty genes too

Erp

Can't argue with that reasoning. I guess I would
I'm not a junkie any more user. I was for 5 years. Let me greentext
>Be me
>19 with a big future ahead of me (accepted for a top job with Chevron $90,000 a year starting with promise of $170,000/year if I stayed 5 years
>Curious about drugs, love the opiate glow
>Poppy seed tea works but hurts my stomach
>One day I throw the old poppy seeds into my garden (in a few weeks I have hundreds of opium poppies growing)
>I harvest the opium and plant more (I have an unlimited supply of opium) Winning.jpg
>Then the poppies get some disease and the season changes (all the plants die)
>WTF do I do now!?!
>Start spending my cash on heroin and oxys until I can grow more poppies
>the cycle repeats (grow poppies in poppie season buy off the street when they die)
>Get fired after drug test at work (first one they ever did)
>How can I pay for my drugs now!?!
>go into addiction clinic get put on suboxone
>Ween off it slowly then stop
>Withdrawals for about 3 weeks then get better
>Feeling much better now, decide to shitpost on Sup Forums
>Feels good man

Yeah I'm feeling wavy vision. How long will it last usually? Like will I end up sleeping the last half? Also in the morning will I still feel it?

Nah it was more humorous and went through the whole "okay this shit is getting too expensive; I'll start heroin but only snort it" deal

youtu.be/WBx9s5VnTN8

Here's my favorite song to listen to on opiates; maybe you'll enjoy

10mg wont do anything, might as well take a headache tablet. You'll need atleast 50mg to have fun

The vision effects could go in and out for the remainder of the high. I don't have it last long though. Very good chance you could fall asleep, try not to though. And ya, will feel a bit groggy and slow, kinda drained, like a weak hangover with nausea, at least that's what mine is like

Hmm, sorry, unfamiliar

Boost it with codeine if you have any. Cold water extraction to remove the paracetamol or any other toxic shit that will cause liver failure.

OP quit being a fucking little bitch. Oxy causes no anxiety or hallucinations. The only anxiety your feeling is just you being a little scared bitch.

Oxy is the best feeling drug ever. I'm on 100mg rn. Just fucking relax you little bitch boy and enjoy yourself.. God some people are too mentally weak for any drugs ..

"Am I going to trip out?"

"... Just turned the basketball off, feeling less anxious now.."

Maybe you haven't taken drugs before because you were to big of a fag for anyone to offer you them

If you have never done them? 50mg =bedtime

Op thats barely enough to feel anything, you should probably atleast 3 of those to feel much. I think 3-4 would be decent unless your 200lb +

This is why you don't take alot of opiates. Turns u crazy

>goes from weed to oxys
dafuq is wrong with you op

If you take 50mg with no tolerance it would make you sick as fuck, idiot. 10-15mg is the optimal amount for someone who doesn't have a tolerance for recreational use.

Hallucinate!! Boi.

¿Telling op to not be a bitch makes me crazy?

Have fun user, sleep is nice on it. Weed is good too.

1000mg? welcome to oxy addiction. And I doubt anyone other than Prince's doc prescribes that much

Watch this while you trip out mate, will probs fuck you up more

Death most likely

It says 100mg, but hey great post my man!

M Jacksons doctor

Sounds like you dont have a tolerance for recreational use lol

Thinking there is a comparison in tolerance or experience is what makes you crazy. Op is obviously younger and doesn't understand effects. So mental weakness really isn't the issue, education is

Do you think before you post? I was saying 10-15mg is optimal for someone without a tolerance.

Why would that mean I don't have a tolerance for recreational use?

I watched my mate take his first 10mg oxy a couple weeks ago. Literally nothing happened

Yeah I'm 22 and didn't even smoke until 2 years ago. I'm not that into drugs just wanted to try this once. I don't have access or money to more so I knew this would be a one time deal.

What the fuck you take 10mg and you think you're tripping? Fucking moron, that's not even how painkillers work.

Because you are uneducated as fuck and clearly have never tried them. Why bother talking about a subject you have no experience in

i did those go very addicted went to rehab now dont do drugs but i was taking 270 a day to get high

God. This site had gone to shit now that everyone 16 year old from Reddit is here. Can you people even ready correctly?

He doesn't have a tolerance so 10 mg is good for him. I'm on 100mg because I have a tolerance. I was telling him he's fine because people can take larger quantities without experiencing side effects such as hallucinations or delusions.

OP update

Just feel really light and laying down. Not sure what music I should listen to because I cannot concentrate. I've officially decided oxy is not the thing for me. Fuck pills.

Idk why everyone likes opiates. Back in high school my parents had old oxys and hydros, said fuck it and ate 6 hydros and 3 oxys before a band thing, washed it down with some cough syrup because fuck my liver. Didn't feel jack shit. Tried them. Multiple other times, never got a high, besides being a tad sleepy.

Haha, I literally have 10 blues on me right now. Quit being such an underage faggot and think before you post.

Honestly, I'd've told you to just take half for the first time. 5mg is more than enough to get your chill on. 10mg and you'll probably just fall asleep. Also, don't EVER take it two days in a row; that's how habits form.

Good, pills suck

You're clearly the one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Or you're fat as fuck and can take 50mg with no tolerance.

Maybe it's just the latter.

Prepare yourself for the addictive power of oxy.

pussy

Well damn too late. I thought about just taking 5mg today then 5mg tomorrow but I thought that would start a habit so I took it all.. Regret is sinking in

You honestly sound like such a faggot. Don't take drugs if you're just going to get super nervous about it and ruin your high.

Whatever if this makes me a pussy then I do not mind

Lying fag. You didn't take shit.

This is why the world is so fucked up. People like this should be exterminated for the common good. faggot

OP here

I'm really buzzed but it evened out. I just closed my eyes and felt like I was going through an air tube like the ones in portal

Not the guy you were talking to but the first time i did it i took 20, and then 20 more 30 minutes later

I was nauseous but i didn't give a fuck because i felt so good

But holy shit i wish i had never done that

OP, why go to oxy from weed? oxy is rather addictive, i felt ecstasy was more reasonable

Sick feelings and sick trips

You're full of shit, you nigger liar.

I was taking 10mg every 4 hours for a month after having brain surgery and I didn't get addicted

>can you even ready correctly

Thats a picture of a 30mg

Are you pretty big?

First time I took oxy I only took 15mg but I was fuuucked up

Deathcrush '99 - Ariel Pink

>man i thought i lost the argument but aha! Caught an error. Checkmate!
Capital K kill yourself

Just got curious. Made sure my supply would be cut off. Want to try psychadelics but no access to them where I am

Yeah, i weighed about 240 at the time

Auto correct put a y on the end of read. Damn you got me so good.

>capital K kill yourself

Learn to comma.

Well that explains it lol, first time (when I got fucked up off of 15mg) I was 160lbs

Such mad

Much wow

Damn, got me again! You're an absolute madman!

Your*

As posted prior. You better hope that you do not have a predisposition to addiction. People tend to remember the feeling long after taking opiates.
Why are you even posting this op? Good for you?

Wasted trips

Please leave and never return

God Sup Forums is so clearly the worst board on this site. I would say go back to Rèddit, but even that site is better than Sup Forums now. Like seriously you guys sound like you're fucking 15...

Get some clonazepam/rivotril,drank it with some alcohol,enjoy

Hahaha holy fuck, you're was used correctly. You faggots are insufferable

T H E G O D H A S S P O K E N

>idk why people like something I can't physically experience