You are making a snuff film and she volunteers for the highest paying role, the star that is killed...

You are making a snuff film and she volunteers for the highest paying role, the star that is killed. She chose this so the bills for her little sisters surgey could be payed for, saving her life. How does she die?

She's hit by a truck on the way to get hit by a truck.
>She doesn't receive her pay
>Same truck that was supposed to kill her on set
>TruckFuck

Bumping

Sage

I'd have fun with her for several days.
She'll finally die by crucifixion.

Die? No, no, no she doesn't do that until the 5th film in this saga. First we'll start with part 1: Breaking Bitch and get her addicted to meth and work her into some light bleeding. Part II doesn't quite have a name yet but I assure you that the concept department is getting close to one, anyways here we'll get into some moderate bleeding and finger loss. Part III leads us into a ball peen hammer and those pretty little toes with a big black man. Part IV will be reminiscent of Saw but without the gratuitous bloody deaths. Part V will be her final debut with her newfound autoerotic asphyxiation fetish, we also hang the black guy from Part IV is this film as well. Also her contract clearly states that she must be alive after film completion to receive her pay.

Bump

I personally like the serbian film scene nut in a different twist. Strap her to a bed and have her own father rape her and slice her up with a machette while her sisters watch. Scene is so traumatic that the family all commits suicide while i still film them.

Snu snu

How did I get to be making a snuff film?
Where do I have all that money?
Why would someone volunteer to be killed so a little useless girl survives?
What is the surgery?

Because life
From being the inly snuff outlet
Her sister
Life saving surgery

Choking on my dick for 10 years

How did I get here?
Why I'm doing snuff films if I don't like them?
Why, not Who
What kind of life saving surgery?

I second that. Crucifixion is always the way.

You make this thread every fucking night.

Fuck off faggot.

?
Cuz $
Becuase she is all she has
Heart and kidney

>?
The main question and you can't answer it. Fuck off

It doesn't matter

it does. I can't do something just because

You found out the demand was high and began helping as a side buisiness. Now you have taken over as owner

The answer is: she can not die, Hannah is life

Stop this gay shit, sage goes in the email field

explain further