What do you guys think of this bong, as my first bong? Thick Ass Glass, 10inch, 40 hole matrix diffuser, slyme accents

What do you guys think of this bong, as my first bong? Thick Ass Glass, 10inch, 40 hole matrix diffuser, slyme accents.

ALSO GENERAL STONER THREAD

Vury nice

Grav has one called a "nano"

Probably be right up your alley

not bad. how much? I've always been a fan of that perc style

Thanks brother I'll check her out. 99.99 bro. Want the link?

When i first saw this, i thought it was a dick pump.

Are you saying you don't like it?

I prefer these.

I've always enjoyed a good bowl too. But it's time to stop being an amateur and get a bong bro.

Who said i smoked? Lol. I just like the uniqueness of the glass art more than mass produced bongs. Respect the grass though Sup Forumsro. Don't bother me one bit.

i have one of these, rips really nice, not huge but really clean rips. I highly recommend

kek you're a faggot for buying overpriced shit glass from an ever shittier website. Buy from a dispensary website or hang yourself

Lol not doing dabs.

I just wanted to clarify I wasn't calling you an amateur lol

Oh a snob. You're really cool dude.

Nah, i'm chiller than all you S.O.B's. even without weed. XD

Yeah haha gotta get me some soon

Not my fault you're a possible retard. don't mean to come off as a dick, just hate seeing these companies sell their overpriced shit glass. my b, on a sidenote tell me how much I paid for this piece.

Thanks man. Anything you recommend more?

I hate when companies over price their shit too man. But I just don't know any better, it's my first time buying online, don't need to insult me.

Ill be honest I am not a big fan of matrix diffusers in pieces that big, the get clogged way to easy

>protip don't buy from glass websites, no where big.

Buy from an actual store, or search for a dispensary website. Paid 45 bills for that chandelier piece. Easily worth over 100.

Just cause I was being a dickhead, I'll give you the motherload. Just appreciate it man, okay?

Marijuanapackaging dot com

Treat the beast nicely bb, amazing prices. bought a shitload and was just reselling the pieces to everybody back when I blazed

I just found a site called marijuana packaging. 10 inch glass for 10 bucks. Thanks man.

Holy shit dude Thanks for the site! The prices are nuts. You're a cool dude after all haha

Np mnig, just keep it on the dl it's a crazy website.

That chandelier was 45, and this thing was 40 bucks. I used to buy glass all the time, it's quality shit.

There's an 18 inch double perc 18mm for 60 bucks! You're the man. Nice pieces btw.

Thanks boss. I occasionally make my own and sell them too.

>the stairway to heaven

>no ice catcher
what are you doing with your life

It's the coolest piece I've ever seen bro. Keep up the good work for real.

mah nigga. Copped 2 ill's for 750 total, then sold this one for 400. Shit was cash when I used it, but just a tip, the only thing that makes an illa is the DOWNSTEM. Just a pro tip, don't waste money on pieces. They're all the same, besides actual artwork pieces.

Last bowl I smoked, plugged the bowl and topped the whole thing with kief. my b for the quality

You're saying I should just get artwork? Or just buy cheap pieces since they're the same?

Definitely sounds like it's ur first bong..

Only go for artwork if you're a rich goon who appreciates glass. They're usually easy to break, so just go for regular shit. Name brands aren't worth jack shit, just like macs and shit.

On a sidenote,

>SUPAAAGRINDERRR

>10inch, 40 hole matrix diffuser, slyme accents.
In other words...a fucking bong.

I never understood the people who blow $100+ on bongs.
It's about the cannabis, not your bong.
You're almost as bad as super hyped car people
Gearheads are fucking annoying too

>that disgusting shatter
Bro...

Smoke from them a lot but never owned my own.
Hahaha noice. Thanks for all the great advice, and chill time.

LMFAO DUMB ASS smoking oil out of a pipe that has weed resin laden within the walls, waits the fuck out of the flavor of the extract.

KEK. Step your game up you moron, just because it's dark doesn't mean it's shit. Only dark dabs you can't see through are shit, what are you a dumb nigger?

step your game up broke bitch faggot

found one of the faggots that cares about using the same piece. Hang yourself queerbait

OH FUCK WE HAVE A BADASS OVER HERE

"STEP UP YUR GAME BROKE BITCH FAGGOT "

Just cop a rig and get an adapter or a female bowl. I used the same piece all the time for dabs and flower, only time it makes a difference is when you never clean your piece and/or smoke dabs heavily out of the piece

You guys both smoke, just chill and appreciate the fact that you both smoke bud, concentrate or flower. Idk why there have to be elitists for everything...

Thanks for the advice man.

getting oil that actually tastes good and smoking it out of a bong with pot resin defeats the whole purpose man...

like our guy up here^

Autism.

mnig

Think I should get a vape? I know vaping is kinda lame (I don't really think so if you don't do it to be cool) but I really like the stealth of it man.

>using a Ti banger
>bangers are designed to be quarts..
>you are fucking stupid for buying one & probably take hot ass dabs
>ayyy lmao

tbh 100%, vaping is the best way to go. Just because I can't really get a glass piece right now, I got myself a volcano but that's a little out of your league just saying. If you're being legit get a portable vape. Start off with an mflb if you've never vaped before, but for pro portability get a Pax 1/2. Best way to blaze

Broke bitch who doesn't buy pieces, and doesn't know what they're talking about. Put your helmet on son.

>bangers are designed to be quarts

You just went full retard

put your asshole in the big part of the bong and then light the lighter in the small hole, for a roll of dubs

Oh damn the pax is expensive lol thanks for letting me know about them tho

Mflb 100%, don't listen to these retards btw

ahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
>when you have no idea who you are talking to & know nothing about their possessions
i own a fucking 1,800 illuminati Burtoni dodo with a quave club banger
>doesn't buy pieces
ur not hetti boi

Sounds chill. Money's kinda tight rn, so how about like a grenco science? Are they shit?

Are you a legit retard? Hang yourself lmfao

ur dabbing out of a fucking strait tube i hope you fucking burn yourself

Nice trips. Bent neck all the way right?

Someone give me a name for my new bong

Legit cancer, hang yourself. This thread is now over, these kids are fucking retards lmao

Well thanks for the epic thread (at least it was for me lol) maybe we'll meet in this life or the next man.

Hmmm idk man. She's noice tho. I love simplicity.

20 piece of shit

Bangers were before quartz bangers, are you autistic rookie?

Who hurt you?

I know right. I'm thinking about getting rid of that rubber grommet and converting it to glass on glass

15 got it on sale bitch

He'll yeah man. Always liked beaker bongs.

She looks like shes screaming in fear.

Understandably, her vagina is letting out smoke and some autist is getting high off it.

that's about the cumulative amount i make at work just taking a shit any given day. jk, probably could buy 3 of those bongs with that money

Fuck you kids and your new fangled bongs and shit. Back in my day you wanted a bong you went out and bought a can of Coke.

Then you fucked your lungs right?