Worst thing you ever did to ur Ex girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=528
xvideos.com/video5399946/busty_amateur_girlfriend_anal_action_with_cumshot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ended our relation

Hit her

I put sugar in my ex girlfriends gas tank

Put her info on Sup Forums and craigslist... email, phone #, address etc. Heard she was getting flowers from some dudes trying to romance here.

I laughed hard. She was a fucking bitch,.

Trust her

Pic related

can you share story dear user?

Can someone top this one this is one of the best revenge i have read in a long time I might have to try this

told her I loved her

talked to her in her sleep and made her have nightmares of being abducted by ayyy lmao

also i did pee on here but she wanted it

This image hits me deep
Which is weird because I've never even dated
I guess it's just empathy. I can somehow relate to a pain I've never personally experienced.

Fucked her cousin

made her fuck another guy for me while i watched on webcam

user pls deliver story

Came across her eyes while she was passed out drunk

Posted her nudes

killed my ex's dog back when we were dating.

Sucked her brothers dick at halftime of Steelers game.
Saved some of that sweet load in my mouth
Go back into room with GF and her parents to watch second half
Kissed GF

She had never let me cum in her mouth

She dumped me

But I kept sucking off her brother for almost a year

And the Steelers won

Go Steelers

jerked off in her mac and cheese. said it was the best mac and cheese she ever ate. did it like 20 times or so, a few times her retarded friends ate it too. shit was cash.

Led her along for the length of college and then dumped her at graduation instead of proposing

The feels

Who want my ex girlfriend number so Sup Forums can send her dick pic and I will deliver and I'm a man of my word

faggot

>told her husband she was fucking me
He killed her the kids then himself.

She's the loser here?

killed her cat

Cheated on her, felt bad and told her the next day though. We were back to fucking a week later, then I broke up with her a week before valentines day. Regret cheating, makes me feel worthless, chick wasn't even as hot as my ex by most people standards

true story trips fagget

FUCK YOU I AM NOT
>nice trips faggot

Painal

Made her eat my boogers after she ate out my ass, then I would spit and cum in her mouth.

Made her fuck me with her feet for years.

i made her stick this 9 inch dildo in her pink hairy pussy

Lied to her, cheated on her, broke up with her. Week before I ended it I started fucking this smoking hot slutbag who has a boyfriend. They went on a break and now plan to get back together. Needless to say I will be ruining her relationship too.

underrated

She left me so i raped her sister

posted her nudes on Sup Forums

1. I fucked her cousin on her bed while she was passed out on the couch in the living room... cummed buckets in her cousin too.

2. Had sex with 3 different girls in 1 day and then put it my exes butt at the end of the day.

great video
10/10

Bingo bango my man

I peed in her kitchen sink regularly. One time poop.

Put her in here
adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=528

Dated her for three years

>Kicked her in the face while drunk for >interrupting me and my mates conversation.
Raped her multiple times.
>Crawled into our bed naked with a stripper >friend of mine and started banging right beside >her. Called police and had her arrested for >domestic assault when she freaked out
Contracted herpes from said stripper while she was pregnant and never mentioned it.
>Spent an entire check of hers at a bar with my >mates

>marriage was awesome

I wish I would of recorded it but I do have nudes somewhere on an old RAZR phone.

video link ?

You peed in her poop?

Refused to take her back after some bullshit she pulled

Pooped in the kitchen sink.

thoughts>?

Why only 9 onches user?

Out of genuine curiosity why?

I get the joke. Kudos.

keep calm and waive your terrible towels!

most steelers fans will suck a dick once in a while

I fucked her sister and her ex boyfriend :c

Fucked her sister while she was sleeping.

teah that this was thick huge...streched her pink pussy out big time!

I agree

Called her niggles monkey.

I brought her a present after a trip to Europe. Apparently that was a big mistake, she never forgave me.

just to be clear, I mean me and her sister fucked
while she was asleep in the room across the hall.
>inb4 "you fucked her sleeping sister?"

Steelers? Fuck the Steelers.

This.
Stupid bitch never deserved my trust or my love.
Feels fucking bad man.

xvideos.com/video5399946/busty_amateur_girlfriend_anal_action_with_cumshot

(540) 940-9159 Ex number send dick pics or the most nastiest stuff u can send her

Fucked her bestfriend, made her eat my cum out of her friends vagina and then proceeded to beat her senseless with said friend.

watched another guy touch her bush while she squeezed his cock for the first time.

Thats the plot of legally blonde

user here, yeah here's the story. Me and my last gf had been dating last year for about 6 or 7 months. I fell hard for this girl, she was different from other girls I've been with before, in the best way possible. To make a long story short, I found out that she had been talking with her ex and leading me on for months without telling me shit about it until I was overwhelmed with $600 in credit card debt just to help this bitch out with personal shit, only to have her tell me that she missed him and this other bullshit. We break up, but the funny thing is, things don't work out with her and that fuck boy ex of her's so now she's bitching about it but won't admit it to me.
>whatever fuck you.jpeg
>Come to find out a month after our breakup that my bestfriend/cousin tried dating her after we broke up.
>Now I want to kill them all and myself
>Can't though, I promised I wouldn't SH or do some other bullshit. I might still kill myself though. It hasn't been a good year and I haven't stopped thinking about her or suicide ever since.
>Psychologist doesn't help either

Thanks for being patient b/ros, sorry for the late reply

What does that do?

jeeze give us more deets

Dude are you serious?

Yo! Are you still there user? I replied back!

user here, I posted the story, go check it out dude

Can i get a story on this?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

she was crazy for me, i was living out of town, and i wanted her to fuck a guy for me on webcam. She reluctantly agreed, and i had the guy meet her at her place. i found him online and he fucked her, my dick was never so hard.

>broke up with girl in HS cuz she cheated on me
>13 years later tracked her down, she was married with kid
>Started fucking her again
>saved every pic, text, video for over a year
>after a year, dumped it all on her mother in laws facebook. Nudes, EVERYTHING hahaha
>he is a fucking beta and took her back
>blocked on her personal Facebook but not her work one (shes in real estate)

>cant decide if i should blast all that to her boss and coworkers or catfish her boss pretending to be her and leaking "nudes" to entice him and making him think its hot not to mention it in person :)

Forced her to have anal multiple times regardless of the pain, cummed in her even tho she wasn't on birth control, and cummed in her mouth when I felt like it oh yeah I was her first everything ha

She thinks her shit doesn't stink. I got a dwi last year as did she so that's how we kind of clicked. I did a lot of cocaine and pills the past like 6 months but I've been doing much much better. She loves to pop Xanax bars and then ridicule me and tell me I need to get my life together. She was a week clean from Xanax and rewarded her week of sobriety by taking more Xanax, and then yesterday got arrested for shoplifting. The time we spent together she kept saying how I was such a scumbag for cheating on my girlfriend and this and that and I just said yep yep whatever let's fuck. Did catch feelings for her quickly but that was just me filling the void from my ex gf. Anyways she kept telling me she couldn't get back with her ex bc she cheated on him so obviously she doesn't love him. And now they're back together. I just like to see her squirm I probably won't tell him in the long run. But once a week checking up on her should fill my fix. Onto the next slut

shes a good girl from suburbia. i wanted her to fuck a real life BBC...she almost did for me, but things fell thru. so i bought her this big toy and made her stuff her pussy with it, look how her lips get stretched around the shaft

where did he cum? how did it affect your relationship? Howd you guys break up

Let's see this bitch

People have bigger fuckin' problems than a girl. Seriously. You're getting zero sympathy on this one. She got her Karma.

MOVE.
ON.

Fucked her identical twin sister. Her sister wanted me to call her her twins name. Shits fucked up man but i had to at least try it

stopped when condom broke when doing her from behind

it was good. she was kinda prude, so this kinda helped her (helped me more)

we dated for 2 more years, broke up over summer, got back together, been ever since

Not a new but alright...

>I was overwhelmed with $600 in credit card debt

Dude, that's like a night out at a good restaurant and a few bars. $600 isn't debt, it's a bar tab. God damn, son, I can't stop laughing at you.

Slept with her best friend. And her second best friend. And her boss. And two girls from her softball team. And then dumped her on a whim, after she had forgiven me for all of the previous. She finally got married last year, seems like much less of an asshole than me,

*nude... Damnit

anyone turned on by this??

>just broke up, still living together until she found new place
>she was being super childish about everything
>had just adopted a dog 1 month prior
>she was keeping dog, even though I was taking responsibility for training it
>trained dog to pee on her shoes while she was away
>totally confused as to why her shoes always had pee on them
>1 year later and I hear dog still pees on her shoes if they're on the ground

Feel free to post more