Why don't you skinny faggots order some steroids online so you can look like me and actually get some pussy for the...

Why don't you skinny faggots order some steroids online so you can look like me and actually get some pussy for the first time in your pathetic lives

Other urls found in this thread:

roidsource.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do you get your 'roids?

roidsource.co/

Don't you get a small dick and zits from that shit tho

I have some acne scars on my back from it but I didn't shower right after the gym, if you do you'll be alright

Doesn't do anything to your dick, your balls shrink but when you stop using them they go back to normal

Me when I was a 138 pound faggot

So how does it work, you still have to bust ass at the gym right, do they give you more energy or what

Is this the same as the HGH shit the pros take

you only need HGH if you're trying to get massive, like mr olympia size, yeah it gives you energy, more motivation but it does allow you to have better workouts but the main thing is food, if you're eating enough, train like shit you'll still put on 20bs of muscle in 3 months

Not bait

Will the roids burn fat as well

Yes, testosterone itself is a fat burner but if your goal is to burn fat you need something like clenbuteral or DNP, DNP can kill you but you can get it easily online so make sure you know what you're doing if you do decide to do it

17 years old, 5'10, 135lbs (kinda skinny). What do u recommend

Well I don't want to die, I'd just like to lose some fat, guess I'll have to just count calories. Not really looking to bulk up, already 6'6" 280

Let's see your legs faggot. How much do you squat, and why can you bench more than you squat or deadlift? I can tell that's true just by looking at your top heavy bro muscles

You need to figure out how much you need to eat to put on weight once you do that you can start looking into jumping on a cycle

test + Decca

I neglected my legs for like a year and a half, im natty right now, so I'm currently not on anything but I can squat 225 for reps, not much compared to bench but more than many gyms rats, but at least I'll admit I neglected them and am working them out hard now

>bro why don't you lift?
>creatine bro
>meh let's skip legs and hit chest bro
>3 full arm workouts a week bro
>iifiym bro
>forever dirty bulking bro
>what's cutting?
>let me give you unsolicited bro science advice bro
You

I'm not doing anything like that I just pointed out diet is the most important thing even while on gear,

Well considering you take roids you're doing terrible. You could get that big without roids if you would eat a lot of good foods all day and train right, but with roids you could get to be Mr Olympia size in addition. Ur just a pansy because you can't work hard enough without the roids. So keep injecting urself with nut juice and fat faggot

Your physique is attainable natty for most people within a year or 2. Why would you even think of cycling? I swear kids these days hopping on gear because they want instant results. Instant gratification generation at its finest.

It's not about being lazy, you still have to put in the work, building muscle is slow, to actually look like you lift naturally it takes 3 years, why not have that same look in 9 months on gear

To gain 2lbs a week I need about 4000cal a day. It's probably worth noting I will be hitting gym every day, focusing on upper body (will do legs once I'm confident with the rest of my body) and all I really want is to do is gain 30lbs and just stay at 165 and slowly shred the remaining body fat

Of course it's attainable but once again I'm not trying to wait literally on roids your body changes on a daily basis, naturally you notice minute changes over months

Because you'll lose most of that after you've cycled off. It's clear you're a newbie. Cycling is only worth it once you start getting diminishing returns natty. Look at Zyzz, his physique sucked consider how much gear he was on and how hard he was working. Now he's dead. Your liver is more important than quick 9 month results that will diminish as you cycle off. I don't care how good your pct is. I'm sure you were bigger while on gear, and now you're just average as far as a gym rat goes.

Beginner don't listen to this guy. Eat big, lift big, be consistent, and put together a solid training routine that suits your body type. A diet that suits your body type as well. Hopping on gear in the very beginning is absolute nonsense and you're asking for trouble. I'm not against steroids, but don't get on that shit until you've already made big gains naturally, your body and ego will thank you.

Orals only fuck with your liver which is why they suck, if you do it just pin in your ass, also you keep your gains if you PCT correctly, eg tomixifin and clomid to get your natural t levels back to normal once you're off cycle

I've seen friends go from nothing to everything just by using steroids from the start.. I always see posts like yours, but I am natural at the moment and I'm getting completely outrun by those on roids

Do what you gotta do man. I'm not saying steroids WONT give you results in the beginning. But once you get a taste of how they affect you, you won't want to stop believe me. i see posts all the time about how hardcore drugs are bad for your health, but people use heroin and meth anyway. Bottom line is, it isn't gonna lead you down a good path. You'll love the almost immediate results you get sure. fact is most people aren't dedicated enough or smart enough to fuxk around with gear, this shit ain't creative or pre workout. This is a whole other ballgame. Do as you wish though, if it makes you happy in the short term and that's what matters to you then that's cool man. Maybe you're smart enough to handle it, I don't know you so hey, maybe you'll be ok. One way to find out.