Reptilian faggot

Caucasian Jinx

He has done more with his life than I have so who am I to judge

FUCKING CUBERBULLY PINECONE GRAPEFRUIT LOOKIN ASS

who is he?

NIGGER LOVING JEW

pewdiepie

Our reptilian overlord ofc

I'm trying to understand why his videos have so many hits. His commentary has no substance. It's shallow, he never brings up good points about anything he's ranting about, and he repeats himself throughout the whole video which is usually over 10 minutes long. I mean, I guess it's working out for him just fine but it's odd to me that so many people would watch his videos which consist of recorded videogame footage and himself going on a rant about stupid shit that doesn't entice discussion.

fag

i dont

a huge fucking faggot

Greedy jew, just like h3h3, onision and the rest of them.

I'd fuck him

Stupid grapefruit

He use a potato as a microphone and a fuckboy voice.

Because you asked me.

he's their Sup Forums with a condom on

Generic fps + memes + swearing = Succesful YouTube base of 14 year olds

>I got bullied at school so now I'm going to whisper into a mic about how I'm an alpha who does drugs and fucks bitches

He's an autistic no-life making fun of other autistic no-lives, what's not to love?

An asshole. Just like everyone on Sup Forums. That's what i like about him.

He mainly makes fun of kids.

shh! i can't let mom hear me!

HE'S SO FUNNY LOL HE DOES IT IRONICALLY SO ITS FUNNY

a personal recommendation to leafy

a jew

serial rapist in the making

I like him. His commentary can be very stupid at times, but he's more hit than miss in my opinion.I don't watch him a lot anymore, but that's because now he's really safe about his videos. Fuck that

He needs better curtains

He has misaligned eyes.

He makes fun of everyone, the kkk guy and the dude with the safety pin in his nose and many others weren't kids. He just targets incredibly cringey material.

Holy fuck so underrated a kek for you sir!

I don't think
>I know

Pwned

dumb faggot.

not even in the funny way. i legitimately do not like this person or their content. pewds of clickbait commentary cancer

>also makemebad35 lookalike

Has zero good points and only causes drama

The numbers aren't real. Nice try.

user, how did you find that info?

tbh he's pretty dope, suck it cucks.

What software or link did you use to get that?

Fanbase is a bunch of edgy 13 year olds. I don't really give a fuck about the faggot youtubers, I watch the decent ones who haven't shilled out to kids abusing the typical youtube formula to get popular easily.

yeah, like pewdiepie!

Doesn't mean much coming from a faggot looking ass like you. bet you're a bottom too

Get rid of:

>LeafyisHere
>Pyrocynical
>DramaAlert
>Shitty minecraft channels

this shit would make youtube 10000% better.

Add

Brittany Venti
DashieXP
eutech008

and we are good

man I remember when keemstar made videos where he actually played video games, before he deleted them all and started his drama alert bullshit. That guy turned into a massive faggot, real fast

Get rid of that world star nigger thisisacommentary. Its(Not he or she) is the Tyler Perry of youtube

Pyrocyincal is okay, he's just been getting lazier as the years go by

An ugly kid who was bullied in HS whos fanbase consist of 14 year old kids with autism.

He's pretty funny guys cum on now

Thought he was hilarious when I was a child. Haven't thought about him in years

>Fanbase is a bunch of edgy 13 year olds.
> I watch the decent ones who haven't shilled out to kids abusing the typical youtube formula to get popular easily.

Leafy is a bully. Hitler killed the wrong people, should've been Leafy

Dashie isn't that bad, he just yells alot, but his mario maker vids are pretty funny.

Pyrocynical does the same shit as leafy, and his fanbase is a bunch of 8 year old fags.

He's kind of entertaining but his fanbase is literal cancer
Also
this