Today, I've been triggered so hard by Black Lives Matter...

Today, I've been triggered so hard by Black Lives Matter. So many stupid niggers thinking its the white mans fault they keep getting shot. Cant stop and wont stop blaming the whites for everything wrong with them. Fucking hate niggers. Time for a nigger hate bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one likes black people fool. not even black people like black people

i got u m8

n

Dont we all deserve having fun? I think we should all stop being so racist and misogynistic here. Now we have a chance to change. Or we can all just act like children. SJWs should be welcome with open arms. And minorities need to feel welcome. U have the power to change this. Right now.

i

g

No one cares cry baby. Same shit different day. Do something about it instead of whining on 4 chan

g

you're in some real pretty shit now. you sent an email to the corporate office of Diablo Vista, the managing office of where we live. they take this VERY seriously and i just had a conversation in the property manager's office about the FBI potentially becoming involved.
i said hold back, this is probably some immature lunatic potentially capable of listening to some advice.. so here it is: Lay The Fuck Off before you get in some really serious trouble.
it is not against the law to be a racist, but what you're doing IS AGAINST THE LAW.
so if you're smart, begin now by not involving other people around me. if you have an argument with me, then you keep it between YOU and ME. but instead you're pulling this cowardly cyber bully stalker shit. what you're trying to do i don't know but if you DON'T STOP it's about to back fire right in your stupid face.
take care and fuck off, dwest

e

r

s

are YOU a nigger?

Small dicked racists in Alabama just mad that we're taking your women and you have to wait till you're 30 till the white girls finally want to settle down.

SJW hate combo

kek

Goddamn coons go back to Africa smelly niggers.

There are a ton of gay blacks, but their culture is also somehow extremely homophobic so they're all on the downlow. Why do you think they're all fucking each other in prison constantly? That's not a problem in European or mostly white prisons.

.... I'm not a robot godammnit Sup Forums

This is the true answer to everything ever
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Well done friendo

Uhhhhhghghghhh!!!!,, Black And Gay !?!?!?!?!?!?

ffs that is disgusting.... I'd really like to eradicate all but the whitest parts of the world.....

Everyone is welcome here. That doesn't mean everyone has like everyone.

Back to Africa nigger.

>being racist
>against the law

If you're going to bait, at least try to make it believable.

sumtimes niggas b funny

The sad thing is there are a ton of good black people, but until the good black people stop immediately throwing their lot in with black criminals, start standing up to them, and realizing it's other blacks who are the victims of these piece of shit criminals every other race is just gonna keep judging and hating all black people.

I was on the MARTA (Atlanta transit) late the other day and these borderline retarded loud ass wanna-be criminal niggers were just fucking with everyone and really picking on some gay looking black dude and every other black person on that train just looked so fucking ashamed. Black people gotta be the ones who fight these piece of shit niggers and loud mouth ignorant misguided idealist liberals supporting their bullshit.

If you want fun you have to earn it. Too much fun without having earned it and you don't get to eat. If you find yourself in that situation you don't deserve to eat. Not all human life is precious. And SJWs believe that more than anyone else. But they pander to the most worthless of society and think the earners are the ones that don't deserve to eat. They deserve nothing. If you don't earn you deserve nothing. I got mine. Go get yours. If you're too lazy to do that then go fuck yourself and eat a bullet. Save the world from your idiocy.

Read the first letter of each sentence.

Shut up you dumb nigger.

God damn I got on the floor

are yall gon just argue?? I thought this was gon b a nigg hate tredd???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ahh no no no,, You are the Nigger,... so You Shut up You,..... Nigger...

how'm mah sposta geit mah grape drank n chikin wit out it

>9gag

Etba?

all my chit come from years of this shit hole..... You Faggots are uncreative as fuck and bring in lame-ass tier nigger quality bullshit

You're a fucking idiot.

>niggers love race mixing
>american white girls have no shame fucking niggers

>Broken American white girls have no shame fucking niggers
Fixd

The problem with America is that people listen niggers complain.

, white bitches fucking niggers are become niggers,.... They will be burned alive for their treachery

Isn't Tumblr calling for you keyboard warriors

explains AIDS

If I peel a nigger's skin off, and flip it over/put back on him,......

Will he look More White???

Black slavery is the biggest mistake the white race ever made and the seed of destruction that will ultimately lead to the destruction of Western Civilization. Since they've been freed, niggers have done nothing but poison Western culture and degrade it to the point of utter depravity and classlessness.

The moment the first nigger set foot on American shores, the nation was doomed.

Likewise, the moment Europeans started sheltering and coddling Muslims, their nations were doomed.

83...? Really?

I don't understand how some animals like chimps, dolphins, octopi etc can have a relatively high IQ yet seem so stupid to us.

oh yes believe me , I wish our ancestors were not so fucking lazy.. oh well, just gon have to have a cleansing

Most people are ignorant of the intelligence of these animals - most of them, willfully so. There's no profit in protecting these animals and respecting their rights.

Typical nigger "muh dick"

>triggered
Fuck off back to Dumblr.

Black guy pranks his dad

>just gon have to have a cleansing

But it won't happen. Every honest white person knows that eliminating blacks and telling Muslims to stay the fuck home is the right thing to do if we're going to preserve our way of life and keep progress going.

But we won't do it. Why?

Political correctness fueled by white guilt instilled in every white person from birth by the media.

The white man of today is a self-hating, guilt-ridden bitch. By the end of this century, the Western world will be one big ghetto. It'll be up to the Asians to keep advancements in science and medicine going and get off this planet. Hopefully they don't take negroids and other sub-humans with them.

>intelligence

dude, Fuck animals.. Imma eat that shit.... dumb-ass critters are so fucking tasty

Fresh Jenkem

i foresee a government styled cleansing, where many more than just blacks will be outta luck actually.

Ah sholly dooz beez lubbins muh
sum friiiiiiiiied chiggums! Yum yum
eat 'um up!"

Also, black "culture" is so deeply ingrained in our society now. It's a disease we'll never rid ourselves of. Music, language, humor, fashion...the nigger has warped, polluted, and perverted it all.

Wishful thinking. Like I said, the vast majority of whites have been pussified. Even the ones who know a culling is the right thing to do cringe at the thought and feel guilty about it. White guilt, man. It'll be the end of Western Civilization.

This is THE worst time in human history to be white.

What do you consider sub-humans? A stormfag would consider anything not white a sub-human, but you talked fine about asians.

still love it, I have alot of American indian in me too, and dayum I tan up like a fuckin sand nigger if I want to... My gnarly beard grows fast..... so I can blend in with the Arab crowds at least.. lololololollololollo

Honestly, I'm ok with most Asians. I would consider sub-humans to be races that have been left behind and try to mooch off of the achievements of others. Plus those with extremely dark skin and ape-like features, of course.

I have no guilt. I have no self hate except for my own mistakes and I own that. And I work for Koreans. If they go to space hopefully they will take me and my family with them.

Waana hear a joke?
How do you catch a nigger?
Hide in a bush and try to sound like fried chicken.

Not him but nah. Being white is still pretty tits.

I don't know, I think this is unwarranted hate. Sure, the majority of blacks are parasites, but there are those few that can be respected, neil degrasse tyson is a good example.

shoulda been nignogs wit superman but close enough, lololool

True but it's still better to be white than anyone else by a long shot

You are wrong. There will be no downfall. Only the one which come from spoiling the Earth. Which is centered around no race in particular and rather natural in scale of eons. Greetings from glorious Yurop, American crazies.

Let me give you a short explanation of our justice system, since you seem to lack understanding.

In this country people are given a trial before punishment can be imposed on them, absent extenuating circumstances. Only the government is allowed to impose punishment for crimes.

So, when people are being executed for non-violently resisting arrest or due to police mistake, this makes people angry. It makes people mad because punishment cannot bring that person back. It makes people even angrier when no punishment is imposed and no steps are taken to change the system that caused that loss of life. When these same outcomes have been happening for decades, again, outside of the justice system, it turns anger into rage.

So I'm sorry that people negotiating for equal treatment hurts your feel-feels. However, there is a reason for it. And with a little empathy, even you may come to an understanding as to why people are angry.

tl;dr: OP is a faggot.

I have one too.

What do you get when you cross a nigger and an octopus?

I don't know either, but I bet it'll pick a fuck-ton of cotton.

goddamnit... y'all off track here, post hate, geeze

Kek

That was a good read.

How do you get a nigger out of a tree?
Cut the rope!

You only hate yourself.

How can I hate myself if I'm white?