Alright fellas i just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me, AGAIN. this time with a guy from texas...

Alright fellas i just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me, AGAIN. this time with a guy from texas. so you know what, here goes nothing.

Please, feel free to call or text the whore. she enjoys calling you daddy and having it in the ass. She enjoys creampies and shitting on your dick too. She loves older men and sucking off married men. she lives on the NY/VT boarder and has few friends so she is always up for attention. please, go give it to her. but remember, she's fat, so she has no self esteem. meaning, you have to call her princess to make her feel good about herself.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.
facebook
facebook.com
manicuresandadderall.deviantart.com/
gofundme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AGAIN

This is kearsten,

this is our video

drive.
google.com/

file/d/0B3qrT73wMiqGQXRQb2xUSHZwNlE/view?pref=2&pli=1

and this is her number.

Text her cause ofc I already have her number you faggot

cuck :)

wouldnt let me post in the first post... just put it all together.
heres another photo of the bitch for good measure

remove the spaces and such on the link for the sexx tape

Post nudes

fuck you man that its awful

>shitting on your dick
No one in their right mind would stay with a fat girl after that.

drive.
google.com/

tell me about it she just keeps cheating and to think it was long distance and she cheated with 17+ guys in 7months

Beta tier sex tape

>Again
Cuck detected. Kill yourself fag.

share the shit of this stuff for me please guys. i want this bitch to pay. i bought her a $400 laptop and so much other shit its ridiculous

kek $400.

Cuck.

get more and better stuff..

this thread is done

facebook
.com/
profile.php?id=100011542802414&fref=ts

omg ewww that is not her, cringes

land whale alert

You have to submit a personal army request form first.

Oh my, that sex tape has made me vomit a little. Never have I ever seen so many rolls...

That cameltoe. Vomiting violently.

Wow she gives terrible head

I tried to wack it to the tape. It didn't work out so well. Vomited when I seen that big fat belly

LOL THIS CHICK IS IN THE CELLS

I know what you mean, jiggling everywhere.

It's a Google Drive you dumb nigger

It's actually a legit video

Retard.

link ?

Fuckin' OP man, cut the bitch off, Ya dumb cuck fuck

The dude who showed everyone in the cells got kicked out. Rip cuck

Congrats on harpooning a landwhale.

I knowwwwwwwwwww, that shit was fuckin' gay

ewww theres fucking blood at the end lmao

kek

Any man can get it up for a beautiful woman, but it takes a REAL man to get it up for a pig like that!

I salute you sir!

Fuck off Carl

call the whale

This is the girl who tries to make people feel bad for cheating LOL

HAHAHAAA CALL HER GO TO HER FB PAGE AND TELL THE NEW TEXAS BF ALL ABOUT HER NASTY ASS TOO

bro, this is fuckin raunch. This bitch is in the cells and she always be trynna get attention. and i dont think after anyone on the cells see this, they'll want to tap it bro. you're a hero for this. but on principle, get rid of her m8

Shhhhh

guess im gonna have to dude i mean i love her but she keeps using different fb profiles saying shes with me and then one saying shes with this connor dude and its getting rediculous. im just done with it all. but yeah share the shit out of it. bitch deserves it.

but why did the person sharing it get blocked or w.e??? i want it shared.

THIS IS HILARIOUS

I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE POWERHOUSE OF THIS CELL IS.

Because in the group there's a rule that nobody can be attacked and everyone I mean EVERYONE was calling her out. We've had bad experiences with personal attacks. Plus there's a sex tape involved and there's a no nude rule and shit. But it's gucci though. at least 500+ people seen it.

Carl.

I hate it when my two internet lives merge like this

Someone is posting this link all over her facebook

good. good. screen shots of her reactions anyone??? someone, please?

dis gettin good

how can that bitch cheat on you twice, i cant believe theres 3 guys dumb enough to fall for that

That's why she tries to call out other cheaters, shes one herself riiiiip

where was everyone calling her out? I saw like one thread and by the time I went to comment on it it was gone rip

my friend has a group ive posted in before i asked her to share this there

facebook.com

/groups/1016513401753437/

Same. I didn't see anything on her Facebook either.

dont name drop you fucking cuck

What are you do user? Ban me?

Why are u mad at her op did she make u realize something in urself it's ok op she still loves u and if u forgive urself and ur mistakes everything would be better

ill do what i want bitch. i aint a Sup Forums fgt anymore. cell drama brought me here, and i dont abide by your rules.

At least get an up to date photo, retard

Who cares?
Nigger.

oh look a fucking cuck

to be 14 again. what i would do.

Get sweet poon! Amirite?

is anyone even looking at the video??

drive.
google.com/

and this is her number.

The video has been confirmed gross dude, no one cares anymore

nobody gives a shit
congratulations, you're salty with your ex
hurray

I can't get it to play m8

"If you call my daddy I will cum through your gauges "
Imma have some fun w this

well call/text and ask her for nudes bro shes very open about her tunahole

Mitocuckro

Well I just watched the video and I am not sure if that is the same girl in the picture. That is number one.

Number two is, that is probably one of the most cringe-worthy videos I have ever watched.

the video was recorded when she was 18.
she is now 20.

HOW THE FUCK AND A LAND WHALE MANAGE TO CHEAT ON YOU THREE TIMES... I AM SURPRISED SHE CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!

need revenge!

Just witnessed her facebook deactivate

Landed nice fat porker OP. She's probably been face fucked by a couple of niggers and she hasn't told you. 10/10 would definitely fuck

Also hey matt! :)

manicuresandadderall.deviantart.com/

Help, I'm Broke by Kearsten LeBeau - GoFundMe
gofundme

.com/funmqrcs
Feb 7, 2016 - Help, I'm Broke by Kearsten LeBeau - I live in Gary, Indiana and my name is Kearsten. I already have a job that gives 27 hours a week at 7.25, ...

Solid pic for a girlfriend who works at mickey D's

exactly! she posted that when she lived with me. she now lives in hf, ny.

facebook.com

/profile.php?id=100011009476858

she has TONS of accounts guys

facebook.com

/fatlittlekitten?fref=ts

and another

Any more 219???

Satanic trips demands it

Best part is I have the "guy" who is apparently posting all of this right on Skype, and I know who's actually doing all of this. Care for her Facebook link?

Yep

Dakota, it's sad that you have to do all this because you cheated on your fiance and he beat you for it and you can't live with being a sad, lonely stupid slut.
I get you slept with your first cousin and your daddy probably raped you, but get over yourself.
Stop lying about me and stop posting shit like this. I'll be going and filing charges tomorrow.

OOOOOOOH, THE PLOT THICKENS

Whats her snapchat?

Hold up. She made a fake account of me as well. Yeah, it's the landwhale.

Should I also mention she abuses her kids and gets constantly drunk and high with them?