I thought Chad was nothing more than a meme till today

I thought Chad was nothing more than a meme till today.

>be me
>there is a cute girl in my class
>think about talking to her today
>pussy out since she doesn't even acknowledge me when I walk by
>about half way through the class, fucking Chad walks through the door an hour late
>she gets a big smile on her face
>mfw Chad starts talking to her
>mfw they hit it off
>mfw I legit got cucked by a Chad

Welcome to being a robot, user

This is literally nothing out of the ordinary
Just because two attractive people are friends doesn't mean they're fucking, jesus christ, get a grip dude and just talk to her. As long as it's not something autistic or she isn't a straight-up bitch she should reply
>hurr she doesn't acknowledge me out of the blue she must hate me!
You give her no reason to acknowledge you, if you actually tried to say hi regularly then she'd probably greet you too

Did they know each other already?

Not that I know of. I don't think they did.

>cucked
Nigga you didn't even do anything and she probably doesn't even know you exist.Stop parroting memes that you don't even know the definition of.

This.
I don't know you or your Chad, but the main thing he has that you don't is CONFIDENCE. Girls are into confidence more than anything. Even faking it will help.
There can be a bunch of reasons beyond that why you can fuck up, but even trying and failing is something confident people do and girls dig that.
Work on giving less of a shit and things will eventually fall into place for you, op. One cutie not being into you isn't the end of the world, there are literally cuties being born every single day. Be friendly, do things you enjoy and have fun, and act confident.

>didn't talk to girl i like
>eventually someone else talked to her
>i just got cucked

>Don't even try talking to a girl
>Cry like a bitch when she smiles and talks to somebody else that she probably knew beforehand
>Somehow a cuck when neither of you even knew each other

Stop being a bitch. It's respectable to try and fail, but it's truly pathetic to cry when you never even tried.

You didn't get cucked if you were too beta to even acknowledge the girl in the first place. You are what cringe threads are made of

looks like we were on the same track

>about half way through the class, fucking Chad walks through the door an hour late
>she gets a big smile on her face
Legit cucked.

welcome to the rest of your life.

>mfw Chad starts talking to her
Wait, so you became Chad Thundercock afterwards? I'm glad you were inspired to better yourself as indicated by your image.

Gotta love these summer months

sheeeeiiit trips dont lie

tbh, she was about to say hi to me, but then decided not to. I heard "h..." then she stopped.

keked

at the image, not you :D

>mfw I'm a chad
>mfw I love my life
>mfw it's gratifying to come on Sup Forums and see that normal things like hitting it off with a girl are seen as grossly offensive to autists

God I love being white

Maybe you looked like you were in a bad mood then or she was nervous. Maybe you should have fucking said 'hi' back regardless instead of being a bitch.

Well, my dog has not been feeling well, so I really haven't been feeling good :(

I am white

it's a meme you dip