Tell me why Trump shouldn't be the next president

Tell me why Trump shouldn't be the next president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jlr0taBZIlk
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't, Op

whatever happens, Trump would be a pleasant change from what we've had all my life

Not possible to answer

Compared to hillary, he's the best candidate by far

only reason im voting for him is no other decent option
im hoping if he wins it will be a wakeup call for washington and they can realize the american people are onto their shit and wont play the game anymore
im also hoping for a magical dragon to crawl out of my ass and fly me to the moon
i figure i got a 1 in a trillion shot of both

exactly. win or lose, he's shaking things up. Obviously, more so if he wins. what's he going to screw up that isn't screwed up already ?

No president should have that shitty hair

Let Trump tell you in his own words

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

Thats what I'm saying. I'm not a huge fan of either, but theres no question if he's up against Hillary.

because if we're going to be electing reality show personalities we might as well elect pauly d, cause at least he's more entertaining

Because the asspain caused by his loss will be legendary.

That's reason enough for me to vote against him.

I love his tax plan.
The wall thing is watever.

The powers that be have decided. we had a black president. Next is a female president, then a fag president, then a trans president, then an eskimo president. Gonna be a loooong time before there's another straight white male president. you have no control over this, why worry so much ?

He will give tax breaks to the billionaires while gutting all essential non-military government programs.

>voting for a zionist puppet

JUST

We will become the laughing stock of the world.

His tax plan is nonsense though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jlr0taBZIlk

which candidate isn't ?

We basically already are

Why should he be president? You're starting from an assumption, a sure sign of mental retardation.

Because he can't beat Nixon.

Oh, it can get worse. We could be as bad off as Europe, or Mexico.

Tricky Dick. The original Republican con job.

His policies are nonsense.

Trump said no more muslims or mexicans, so not really.

Actually, I kinda hope he gets elected. The Progressive backlash movement could actually accomplish something tangible.

seriously, has any one of these fucks ever said "israel who ?"
stop acting as if you actually have a choice in the matter

To clarify: we could be on their level off fucked up. In all probability tho, we become something like Russia.

Hey Nixon is only hated because of Watergate.
While president Nixon opened relations with China, Ended Vietnam which should have ended with Kennedy, and the he did a lot with environmental reforms. He did minimal civil rights but overall he was a really good president.

So if there was anyone who can beat Trump, it would be Nixon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Here's the best reason why he should be president.

>I've come to terms with being a cuckold jew interests
>If Trump loses, me, my wife, and my wife's son will be moving to Israel.

its going to be very bad. his use of words is like a fucking child.

hands aren't small enough

No... Watergate is just the icing, it doesn't even bother me. Tame by today's standards.

Nixon marks the shift toward the current far-right, fear-baiting, top .01%-loving Republican Party that we have to put up with today. That is why we hate him.

Favoring the .01% over the working class is the root of our problems today. ANY Republican will make this worse. Trump, as a billionaire with billionaire pals will make it worse faster.

Time to return to policies like the New Deal and the 90% tax bracket. No one needs a billion dollars.

>No one needs a billion dollars.
i do

daily reminder that all candidates are basically the same person

How about the fact that he's a anti vaxxer crackpot?

he's a big ole fucking dumbass but still smarter than sanders

No, you don't. You have a mental illness brought on by living in a hyper-materialistic culture that idolizes wealth.

I am actually considering it
Fucking clinton is a horrible choice

0/10

mental illness is a strong term man. i prefer to call it the fucking bling disorder

STOP BEING RACIST!!!!

nah it was a top zozzle 11/10 post mate i bet you don't have any arguments ha you just lost the argument i fucked you

I don't thing this kind of argument appeals to these people. To be a Trump supporter you have to be unable to think critically or change your views when they're refuted by science.

only thing right about your post is your trips

-39/10, try harder neckbeard

Trips always confirm.

0 political experience
poor businessman
megalomaniac crybaby
speaks like a retarded 3rd grader

So do you support the criminal white or the Jewish hobo sjw with no economics understanding

i'm getting you to reply aren't i nigger

Source?

Would be interesting to see when this was posted, as there is no date.

what did you just call my bernie? how dare you insult such an innocent and immaculate being such as the bern? don't you realize he'll give everything to everyone for free and all that shit. he's a saint

>the criminal white
Connected to the mob, hires illegals, charged for fraud multiple times, raped his wife. But I bet you meant Hillary, right?

He wants us to be more responsible with immigration which makes him RACIST reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No, but his comments about mexicans and muslims, his father's stint in the KKK, and his ties to clan leaders make him a probable* racist

It's all true though. Facts are racist? And Mexican isn't a race it's a nationality and Islam is a religion not a race. And he's not responsible for whatever his father did.

Keynesian economics ended the the great depression. They work. They gave the West a postwar golden age that Right-wing, trickledown reaganomics destroyed. Progressive policies are based on Keynsian economics. Get over it.

Yeah, it's true for some of them. Same statements are true about some people from every ancestry. People are all basically the same. Get over it.

Sanders doesn't understand Keynesian economics. Keynes believed that increased government spendingis helpful during recessions/depressions and Conservative spending was better during expansions.

You're right on those counts btw, but 99% of Mexicans and Muslims are brown, you can't separate this issue from race.

And you can absolutely judge a candidate by the actions of their parents. Genes and upbringing are what personalities are made of.

Yea but it's better to try to get the best of people from countries instead of letting anyone come over.

That's not true there's tons of white Mexicans and Muslims.

>no economics understanding
Weird way to spell "didn't support Bailouts to Bankers"

KANYE 2016!

And is the economy expanding right now? Seems pretty stagnant to me. Btw, keeping everyone healthy by nationalizing healthcare would save EVERYONE money. Closing tax loopholes and having a hire marginal tax rate would also really help the debt.

I agree with you on immigration, actually. But I do not want a racist in the Whitehouse. Anyway you look at that it leads to social unrest.

More like
>respect a successful businessman more than any politician
>find someone who isn't afraid to say things that aren't PC refreshing
>endorse meritocracy's and value hard work
>understand that while mexicans are good people letting their criminals and scum come here unchecked is reckless
>hate big government giving poor worthless slugs free money

I respect some things Sanders said and I believe he has integrity and good intent. That ship has sailed though and Hillary must not win.

We're heading into a huge global expansion actually and bringing in cheap labor from poor countries and outsourcing labor hurts workers income substantially. It's the corporate elites and bankers that are pushing so hard for open borders.

"Tons" could be millions, tens of millions. There are 1600 million muslims and 120 million mexicans. Most are brown. Most white americans view them as brown.

Now that Bernie's out, I honestly can't come up with a criticism that wouldn't also be true of Clinton. All that's left is the fact that he's anti-establishment, and that would get my vote (if I weren't a Canada cuck)

All aboard.

Ignore the Hillary shills.

Give the other likely option, I can't.

Bernie isn't out idiot.

Are we? Care to post a source?

Do you really think that Donald Trump, a member of the elite, is the right guy to take on the elite? Where is the logic?

If they were white it would still be the same issue. Liberals are the true racists because they make everything about race even when it isn't.
I'm just going to have to disagree with you on that but ask yourself why has Trump never been accused of being racist before he announced his bid for POTUS? It seems like a way for the elites to push their globalist agenda.

>Implying Trump doesn't support globalism.
kys

BECAUSE BERNIE IS GONNA FIX THIS NATION AND GIVE EVERYONE FREE THINGS AND LEGALIZE MARINARA

Trump is a billionaire. He is the establishment.

But supporting hillary makes you retarded. Do you really want to be retarded user? Thousands of people become retarded due to supporting Hillary every day, will you be one of them?

shill detected

Yes, he is. Stop being dumb. It's like saying a horse with 15000:1 odds can win. It's technically true, but it ain't happening. Bernie's odds are almost as bad.

I wasn't aware that anyone thought they had a natural sense to be able to gauge economic expansion, but apparently you can just feel it

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.

>hurr durr shill
You sound triggered.

Only jews ask for sources

Because he's a worthless goy who blindly sucks Israels dick.

>inb4 I'm voting for Hillary. Nope.

I see.....how does that make you feel?

>Gets defensive when called a shill

You look at statistics on race and the distribution of wealth, the access to education, interactions with law enforcement, etc and you will see that it is still an issue. And it's one that is holding society back, not just the niggers.

And yeah, he has at varying points before now been accused of everything he is being accused of. He's just acting on a bigger stage so it's more noticeable.

>rape
>not talking about that time Trump raped his wife
seems legit