Feels thread

Feels thread

That's one of my favorite pictures OP, also, I hope you get better.

Took this off of a feels thread earlier, thought I'd share. Made me sob.

im ready to die tonight, dose anybody know of any good, effective, and painless ways to go? if their good enough, ill stream it

Honestly Sup Forumsrother don't do it. But if you must I would OD on a barbiturate or something. I wish you luck user!

Exit Bag Sup Forumsro

take some shit to put you to sleep though

whats barbiturate?

Anyone else feel lonely?

Not lonely as in you're alone but lonely as in each day having to deal with the fact that everyone else has their own cliques, their own lives. Do you ever notice that everyone else has someone who's there to help them, to listen, to, albeit sometimes rudely, care and you just sit there and watch those people and the day pass while thoughts boil in your head silently, killing you slowly, knowing not a soul would mind you leaving here or there or anywhere. Without a child to your name, nor a pet. Having the only highlight of your day be your monitor screen on at 2:46 am knowing that someone might call you a faggots or at the very least notice you. Do you ever deal with the fact that not even your past self is there as your old memories, triumphs, and goals have all eroded with time leaving a hollow hollow shell of your former self that is filled with only sarcastic, sadistic, and drawn out humor?

Do you ever feel lonely user?

Every single day user

All the time, until I met my gf then it all vanished.

Then things happened and we are no longer together. The voice came back with a vengeance and I can't make it stop. I know how all this will end. Just a few more years and it'll be over

Both glad and saddened by the fact that I'm not alone in the feeling...

Man, if I could, if could in some way take everyone else's pain and sorrow and project it onto me I would because shit, I'm broken beyond repair, not much can hurt me anymore, and no one should ever feel this. Makes me pity the devil sometimes, maybe he was chosen maybe forced, but he carries the burden of all evil and is dammed for eternity...maybe he too wants joy

But that's just a thought, I'm not religious.
Thanks for noticing user...

Do it bro... Enough of this shitty ass life and world. I'm gone do it soon too, and I have been thinking about it, I will just jump off some high place (perhaps from the same building my cousin did it 2 years ago) but before I'll get a little bit drunk and a lot of pain killers so I can't pussy out when I'm about to jump.

My advice, be ignorant and forget her,same thing happened to me way back in high school. Don't carry the pain with ya

Every minute of every day...

friends all have careers going and I graduated two years late.I wanted to be an engineer, but the college of engineering said i wasn't cut out for it. Well I got a degree in physics, just to show I could.

lotta good that did me. Now I still work as a fry cook, with no one seemingly interested in hiring me

She won't let me forget user. She still wants to be friends. And god help me I still love her

Holy shit user....I'm getting one in physics too....am I ducked?

What happened

I'm a Spanish dude with a life so great. I get invited to social evens and crap lile that but when i go i dont feel at home. Like a band handjob everyone there rubs me the wrong way. The only time i felt at home was with a group pf weirdos that introduced me to this site. Bunch of bigots perverts psychopaths that would hold their hands above lighters and see who would last longer and win. Sadly this only lasted for a summer school, i never seen them since. Now, I'm stuck living as a "Normie". Social life, sex and all that shit that feels boring.

I wouldn't know much about physics but wouldn't you be able to go into research or a ccompany?I'm sorry to hear user, at least you got farther than me.
25+ years cashier at a gas station.
Break it off Immediately. Trust me, it's better to not have her around

Jesus Christ, I'm applying to colleges right now to do physics. How fucked am I? Where's the user located?

Cat user here, I'm in Texas and I'm worried now....halfway done with degree...

Long story short she broke up with me because she thought I didn't want to move in with her and whatnot, we were doing long distance because of school, and I wanted her to visit me and my family first before we did anything. We only met once in person but damn that was the best week of my life. Perhaps I didn't tell her just how much I loved her as I am not the most emotionally healthy person there is. Maybe I am too cautious about things and overthink too much.

Anyway right after the breakup she got hammered, had a one night stand with some faggot from out west and got pregnant.

No matter how much I love her and how much it hurt both of us I just could not bring myself to take her back. I sometimes wish I could but I can't. It still hurts

I get you, feels like you got lie all the time about shit you don't really like that much just to fit into some shit society.
I'm tired about that shit I really wanna move out of my country and go to some place far away and start all over

I wouldn't say your fucked, as long as you are teaching yourself other skills outside of pure physics. No one seems to want to train people anymore. They want all the skills from the beginning for almost no pay

Skills as in? I got nothing but mediocre guitar and great math skills....

Godspeed user

If we're lucky maybe we'll fry cook together.

What about experience with computers? Does that help at all?

I'll try. While I do that with the girl I'll put more energy into my degree. I'm 25 for fucks sake its about time I moved forward with life and start living

I'm in Ohio. I should mention i only got a bachelors. If your going to grad school you will be fine

Austin, you?

Programming and computer skills would be your best bet

Yes you should. That's good to hear. Improve while you can, I'm 48 by the way

Ohhh... I don't like computers....Fuck, fine I guess, if I must for my future. Thanks user, anything else?

Inside every shitposer (yes even aussies) is a faggot who just wants a hug.

get as much research done as you can. Ask professors for summer research projects. I didn't and i regret it immensely. I focused on working in the summer, when i should've been doing research. Can't stress this enough. Companies want to see this

Jesus fuck.
Rest in peace Charlotte...

For some reason I keep believing my Mom when she tells me that there's no point in doing stuff like computer science and whatnot.

My mom still uses an iPhone 4. Why am I listening to her at all lmao. I'm considering Computer engineering, as 6 figures is attainable (my salary goal)

>Hodor.

Do not choose a job with the expectation that you will be rich doing it. Chances are you will never make more than an average living.

How did you even get her mate?
I can't get anyone.

Any anons in California (specifically the los Angeles region) will to have an "offline" get together? I thing I'm too much of a pussy to talk to anybody i know

again, I find myself awake.
I’m sure you’re asleep, in his arms, wound tightly and pressing your body against his
I’m sure you’re asleep, with his face in your hair wafting in your sweet aroma
I’m sure you’re asleep, dreaming of the life you’ll live with the man you chose over me
I know you don’t think of me anymore, and when I message you, you say you still love me
but those are only words, and words don’t comfort me on these lonely nights
words don’t lie next to me in this half empty bed under the slivers of moonlight
words aren’t remedies for heartbreak nor antidotes for love sickness
If you did love me, then why is it that you reply the next day and apologize because you were so busy with him
If you did love me, why did you move in with him, how come I can see his presence in all of the snapchats you send me
If you did love me, why did you choose him over me, how come you can have two hearts and I’ve nary a one
I’m sure you’re asleep, blissfully unaware that I lay awake thinking of you
when you wake up, your first thought will be of him
when you wake up, your first sight will be his face
when you wake up, your first smile will be for him
and when you fall back asleep, you’ll have spent the whole day without even thinking of me once
you’ll fall back asleep, and I’ll still be awake, tortured every agonizing moment thinking of you
but just because I’m awake, doesn’t mean I’m not tired
I wish I could sleep
forever

i hate talking about my problems because everyone has problems too. been browsing for many years and i barely post but ive been trying to fall asleep for the last two hours and i cant seem to be able to. everything makes me sad, i cant bear with reality. i know things work a certain way but i still can assimilate the fact that things are how they are and i cant really do much about it. i cant hang out with anyone cuz for some reason i get sad. to top it off she told me she had stopped doing cocaine and she recently did at a friends house and they started kissing. i feel i cant trust anyone anymore. lately all the girls ive been dating have hurt me pretty badly. i hate being dependent to people. my past fucking haunts me and im constatly thinking about shit, i wish i could just let go. i feel so alone at all times. im very depressed, got a gig tomorrow and christ i cant fuckinng sleep man. i know i barely make sense but i had to let this out somewhere. i love you all

still can't assimilate *

Sure, in Orange. What's up

Just looking to meet fellow sad brothers

What does it feel like to be loved?

Just wrote this for us. Let me know what you think:

2am, not sad or happy, my mind is bare,

Get online, check my friends, maybe someone's there,

Nobody. Maybe some Sup Forumsros will care,

Type "feels" in the search catalog,

First story about a ex linked with a pic of a frog,

Shed a tear and sent a prayer his way hoping someone will do the same,

Funny how close I feel to someone with no name,

I keep scrolling down, it's hard not to cry,

I stumble across a guy in a situation exactly like mine,

The cries become violent, it gets hard to breathe,

The only escape is sleep, inside my dreams

This feeling is familiar, a fucking routine,

Just an ordinary night in the life of me.

i dont know, i wish i did

Always.

That's deep. Can relate as well.

"The life of me"? i love it

There's a guy who loves me, takes care of me, makes me food, pets my hair and always tells me how pretty/beautiful I am. He is the sweetest guy in the world, I feel like his family hates me; I think it's because I am not in college. Whenever we're all together for dinner or whatever his family always says to me "So anonnette, when are you going to quit that job and get into school?" "Being a bus driver surely can't be making ends meat." My fella usually ends up barking at them to leave me alone but I walk away from the situation at that point. I don't know if I can stay with him because of his family. They're all rich, pampered, snobs while their son and I play vidya in our free time. I've explained my concerns to him only to hear "They just want to see us doing our best."

I love this man but I just don't want to be a burden... I was never a scholar, I am not good at school work. I am a physical worker. I make $15.67 an hour, with pension, health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, sick, and vacation days paid. I get a raise every 9 months till it caps out at $22.00 an hour. I do not know why they're hassling me; my job is a good job. I even make sure to work some overtime just to have some extra funds in my savings. I cook, clean, do laundry and make our lunches almost everyday before work with little "I love you!

I love it user

damn

i dont know man, wish i knew

Good to see another ohio user

That was gay

Are you in love with him or his family?

If you don't have the guts to straight up tell them you're happy with your current job, then talk to your boyfriend again and have him help you out.
He knows them far better than you, but you need to at least be firm in your conviction when asking him, because while he knows how to avoid burning bridges, he's also more likely to avoid confrontations altogether.

i wish i had made a move on him earlier, too bad he has a boyfriend now

Why is the German playing baseball in his childhood memory?

this

why wouldn't he?

or did they not play baseball?

I want to be dead, i think of killing myself constantly. My life is shit. my job is going nowhere, any talents or skills i have are useless, ive only had one girlfriend and she was psychotic and abusive and has left me irrationally terrified of trying to get another relationship so now i havent been on a date in 3 years and im almost 25. No one takes anything i say seriously and when they do listen they just want to talk about their own crap instead of listening to me at all. I drive too fast and do a ton of stupid irresponsible stuff just so i can hopefully die and not have it seem like suicide.

im so pathetic i want my own suicide to look like an accident so no one feels like its their fault. im pathetic

can someone dump feels pics/screenshots for me? thank you Sup Forumsros. Gonna be a long night

i got you Sup Forumsro

>I would be honored

M'lady. *tips fedora*

Thanks man, I appreciate it

KEK

This pic always hits me hard OP

baseball is virtually not existent in germany.
If anything, we play football.
And no, I'm not speaking about handegg.

It sounds like his family are just assholes. Very few people wind up getting along with "the family." I'm afraid you may just have to tell them to back off.

I don't understand what happened in this picture. Someone explain it to me like the idiot I am pls

love seeing my OC posted :)

I was on my way home from work earlier tonight. the same 30 some miles i make 6 days a week. On the long dark drive home there's a stretch about 20 miles long of about 20 miles where theres nothing but highway. No hills, no curves, nothing but trees and highway.

On long stretches like this I always keep one hand on the steering wheel. The other is never on the wheel, usually it rests idly on the gear shift or on the arm rest or the passenger head rest. Until today it never occurred to me why it never does anything of use. I always wish there was someone in the other seat beside me holding it

Have family, have a gf, currently studying and working. But I'm not happy, I hate the place that I live, but can't move out, not yet. To muffle this feeling, I over work, this makes me to be tired all the time. Idk.

I'm not him, but I'm in a similar spot, go to UTD for mechanical engineering and hate it. I'm probably going to wind up with a liberal arts degree just because it's easy. I'm in North Dallas.

It kills me to know that im nobody's favorite person to talk to

I miss Charlotte already and I don't even know her, she must have been an angel.

I know that feel.

>Jomeo Jojo Jogoo

Lol what

hey anons i got a question i hope you can all answer. Why is it so hard to let anything out even while alone? I cant bring myself to cry even. i'll feel myself right at the edge but can never do it. i just wish more than anything that i could let it all out even to myself but it just feels impossible