Sup Forums I'm at my breaking point, and I don't know what to do anymore

Sup Forums I'm at my breaking point, and I don't know what to do anymore.

I found out my boyfriend of 6 years had been cheating on me with an ex "friend" who tossed me out like trash. We have been having a lot of issues, but we have been working hard to make our relationship work.... apparently, though, he does not seem to be working as hard.
He is blaming most of it on me, saying I pushed him to do it because of a bad falling out incident that happened over a year ago. He even still wants to remain in contact with this girl, but is gonna tell her they can't do that shit anymore. I'm not a controlling person, and I hate telling people not to speak to someone else, but I just felt like I got slapped in the face once more that he still wants to talk to her.
He said it had only been happening for a couple months, but I honestly don't believe him, and I feel like he's only sorry because he got caught, and would more than likely keep doing it if I didn't.

I want to leave but can't. My family and friends cannot help me, I have no car, no job and hardly anything in my name money wise.
I've been battling a lot of psychological problems since I was 15 (26 now) and the major one is depression. I always had the thought of killing myself, and had attempted it twice, but put high hopes into this relationship in hopes things would be better ... but now discovering this ... I don't think I can stop myself.

Sorry for the long post, I just don't know what to do... I keep glancing at my Seroquel bottle and seriously contemplating taking everything in it.

wat

Tits or gtfo

>I keep glancing at my Seroquel bottle and seriously contemplating taking everything in it.

Well, don't do that. That's an extreme reaction to being mistreated by a shithead.

If you are seriously contemplating suicide, please call 1-800-235-TALK and talk to someone.

It sounds like you need to dump this guy and leave. Have you tried reaching out to family?

Simple answer: don't do it

The hard part is what you should do to get out of this

It's only gonna get worse if you stay

no offense op but you set yourself up for this shit lmao. Im in a committed relationship and even I have a backup plan in case it goes to shit. people just have plan B's, you didnt think that far ahead. tuff luck scrub

Whiteknights stay on ledddit where you belong

I have, but they can't afford to take me in.

not even for 2 weeks?

I want to get out of it, but lack any resources to do so. I'm literally trapped here.

Just kill yourself you useless cunt, he will never love you. In fact he's probably enjoying her tight little pussy more than your used up tube sock anyway. You're worthless. Now, tits or gtfo.

also, if you have a scrip for Seroquel, I assume that you also have a therapist. This sounds like a psychiatric emergency. Is there a number you can call to reach your therapist? S/he may have some ideas to help you.

Maybe, but what will happen after the two weeks? There's no guarantee I'll get a job within that time, and transportation is very limited and unreliable. They also said they have nowhere for me to stay (Small homes)

JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT. NYPA CUNT.

Yes, but I'm scared of being put back into that horrid suicide ward or be put in some sort of mental hospital.

2 weeks away from the situation that you're in is better than staying where you are. It's a start. Get yourself someplace where you have distance and can think clearly. Apply for government benefits if you're not already on them. Talk to your therapist. But in the immediate present, just get out of the situation.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Go away, OP. You attention hungry cunt.

Fuck out of here faggot White Knights. Don't you have some sweaty SJW armpits to lick?

considering you just said that you're contemplating taking the whole bottle of pills, maybe you need to be hospitalized for a bit?

First of all post a time stamp even if just of your face so we know this isn't bait

Secondly kill yourself or stay with him because killing yourself would be 10x better than being depressed and homeless that's like equally as bad as this post is cancerous

go fuck yourself and fantasize about your whore girlfriend getting dominated by a bull you cuck bastard

You should fuck her and see what all the fuss is about

Very true. I wish I could get out now, but kinda can't. I guess I can try reaching out to them again ... It's the best I can do for now, I suppose.

This is the exact fucking reason we have the Tits or Gtfo rule. You are crying for attention, you aren't seeking help. You're dragging this shit on and on for fake sympathy over the internet. You're pathetic, no wonder he's cheating on you.

Maybe? I'm not sure. I always felt like places like that only made people want to kill themselves more. I'm very conflicted.

just do it, what r u living for anyway?
if u can't answer, the drugs are right there

you could get out now. you could go to a shelter and go to your parents' house after you've talked to them. you don't have to move in with them, you just need to get some perspective to figure out your next move.

If you don't care about life that much, then give us some fucking tits in exchange for advice. If not, then please leave.

this

op just become a cock hungry slut, fuck the biggest cocked man you know, and show photos too your boy friend, saying you want too play that game this cock is bigger then your manlet dick anyway, i bet he can treat me better, keep the trash while i keep the gold.

Your little comebacks get weaker and weaker faggot. You are a White Knighting homosexual seeking just as much, if not more attention that this shitty excuse for a fucktoy OP. Kill yourself too.

You know the rules, tits and timestamp or gtfo

tits or gtfo OP, as simple as that

no one wants to know your fantasies you fucking cuck.

TL;DR

Don't know what other anons are saying, other than "tits or GTFO", buthe betrayed your trust with this other woman no less. You are perfectly within your right to say that he cannot speak, or have any interaction, with her until such time as he has regained your trust.

The other option is to dumb his ass. Once a cheater, always a cheater...man or woman maters not.

okay then. let's start by concentrating on the next 24 hours. your job for the next 24 hours is to get out of the situation that you're in. line up temporary housing.

after that, you need to arrange for getting resources to set yourself up in another place. sign up for unemployment, food stamps, Medicaid, etc once you're in your temp situation.

then you apply for jobs like mad. take any job that's legal. this isn't a career, it's just for the next half-year. you can apply for better jobs once you're secure.

the scariest thing for you to face is the next 24 hours. it's the part where you grab your shit and leave. that is the hardest part of all of this.

OP's bf cheated on her, now she's bawwing for sympathy

lol. I'm sure there's a trap thread around here you could be fapping to.

He would definitely keep doing it.

Men cheat. Dump him, take the battery out of your phone, watch an episode of One Piece, and then go to bed.

Dont listen to this guy:He's wring, you are weak without your crutch boyfriend. Kill yourself now and end the pain forever. You will never be anything more than the trash you are now.

In the middle of obtaining food stamps. Everything is in his name, so I've been nagging him to get the rest of the info.
I could, but I'm petrified of him ... he always threatened me that he could fuck up my entire life if I did something bad to him.

>unironically trying to give her advices when she hasnt post any tits or timestamp

wew lads

>Men Cheat. Dump him.

*Whiteknighting intesifies*

You seem to be like my ex. No matter what I did, no matter how much I tried to make her happy while being broken myself. She just couldn't stop hating herself.
Her presence made me happy and I got a grab on my life. She kept stagnant in her behaviour and every bit of love I poured into her fell into a bottomless pit. I told her to take medication and she did for one month. She became euphoric and thought everything would be okay after her 7 year streak. Nope. She fell even deeper.

I realized soon enough that she'd destroy me.
Her behaviour was unreasonable and I had to accept that no logical argument or any doctors advice would change her.
I left her and she got a stoner as BF. Cheated on him with 7 guys.
I was happy that I jumped off the train before it crashed. She started smoking weed too and became psychotic on top. GG

The only one responsible for your torture is you, accept it.
You will never be happy if you keep making others responsible for your situation.

>trap thread
You would know, faggot. Run along now, the adults are talking.

okay. sounds like maybe there's some abuse going on. get your checkbook, wallet, phone, meds, etc. and get to a women's shelter. they can probably put you up for the night and help you sort everything else out.

For all you 12 year olds up past yer bed time.

This user lies you are strong and beautiful.. you don't need to end it, he's just some edge Lord.

Your vagina is showing

Go to a homeless shelter A.S.A.P. or let him spend a few more days/nights fucking you as you watch T.V. and the soul leaves your eyes. Your choice, OP.

Skinny fat

poison his food
watch him slowly die
inherit his shit
problem solved

Closest one is about 20 minutes away. I don't know anyone else around here that can bring me.
I can try giving my mother a call tomorrow ... hopefully she will have some answers for me, and MAYBE help me out a little given the severity of the situation.

>Attached image is card trick

A true white knight.

Acceptable. Now the White Knights may do their job. See? Was that so hard? Good luck.

call a cab. use a credit card to pay for it.

Nigger I'm trying to get her to kill herself, what're you on about?

No. Also, go fuck yourselves, you pretentious, neckbearded, socially retarded losers.

Nobody gives a moldy rats ass what you think in your pitiful lives offline, so why would you ever think you matter one iota here?

Fucking retards.

just leave them. there's no reason to be cucked like that. (but really just leave them if they cheat you'll appreciate it late)r

I am definatly okay with this. Proceed.

You are the faggiest cuck ever to post here, kill yourself too, you're worth less than OP.

We had white knights, edgelords. But now you can get both! With the 2 in 1 package! Faggot flavored!

I pray good times are ahead for you anan.

Call a cab to run you over.

I had to give what I have to him for rent. My only income is unemployment, and it's not much. I should be okay for the night, but my hopes are on what my mother says..

>pic related, my ass

Your gay little speech actually applies to you, you dumb nigger whose so worthless that he has to try and make people like him online because no one in real life will. Lmfao kys fagoo.

look, seriously. don't stay there tonight. call a cab or call your mother and ask her to pick you up tonight. you're obviously in distress and you're not going to feel better being in that environment. also, tomorrow you might change your mind and decide to stay, which is not a good choice.

but whatever. I've said everything I have to say. good luck to you, user.

OP, there's a line between asking for help and begging for attention. You have come nowhere near crossing it, but anons see "girl" and go fucking crazy.
Anyway, I agree with other anons saying to move out. A shelter is a last resort, so for now, just call anyone you can to get a bed for a few days.
Also, cheaters are fucking scum, no matter the gender. There are extenuating circumstances, but this isn't one of them from what you've told us.

Eating pills just makes you puke.

Depending on another for your happines is not healthy, as you have found.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to respect you, maintain your boundaries, and prepare to be a good so to someone who respects you, and your boundaries.

Simple, but not ez.

>Adult level conversation

>I want to seem edgy and cool to completely anonymous strangers on the internet, therefor I will pretend to be much harder than I really am and act like I don't give a fuck about anything

Man, it's surprising the government let's you walk around with such a molecularly sharp edge there.

Meet up// mutual an hero?

Fucking walk. What is wrong with you?

You can't be this apathic in life, it does not work. Especially not because of some d-bag cheating.

Get your shit together and tell that faggot bf of yours to gtfo of your life.

No one cares about your bullshit "problems"

>accidentally the whole bottle
>live stream your death and post link
>???
>profir

Honest advice?

I know the world is cruel and beats down on you every chance it gets, and I know the only escape you can think of is suicide, because why bother living for more suffering right?

But don't do it, I'm serious. I've battled with depression all my life as well, escaped a psychotic Scizo mother and abusive father. And even though you have no hope now, just wait.

You only have one life, one chance to do the things that make the entire thing worth it. Fuck this guy for taking advantage of you, you can say that you will stay but do not mean it. Stay with him until you can get a job and slowly prepare to get out of them then leave that sack of shit's ass in the mud alone.

You will get through this, and you will find someone better, and you will find meaning and happiness. All you have to do is not give in tonight, or the next day, or the next.

I honestly hope you find happiness and I hope you at least wait until tomorrow. Please friend, just browse some dank memes and cry it out. You're worth better to everyone alive.

Post says 2:00:27
Timestamp says 1:52

Oh shut the fuck up

Apathetic**

Also, is there a female equivalent of cuck?

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

I was going to tell you to fight. To fuck that asshole up. But then you started talking about depression and other psycho stuff... Now my advice is to just give in. Help him fuck around. Give him ffm threesomes. Find a girl to move in with you. You'll be happiest.

I live in the goddam woods. I was not trapped, and neither are you.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the advice. I'll see what I can do for tonight. Take care of yourself.

Kys pls

BECAUSE YOU ARE HUMAN GARBAGE, NO ONE WILL EVER CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE WORTH AS MUCH AS GUM ON A SHOE OR A FLY IN SHIT. YOUR BF THINKS THE SAME, THAT'S WHY HE'S FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN BECAUSE HE CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE. JUST. END. YOUR. LIFE. NO ONE WILL CARE, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU, JUST FUCKING DO IT.

What? You do.

>You have come nowhere near crossing it

>Is in trouble
>Goes to site where lonely fat men hang out

Good job inspector Internet, you really cracked this con job wide open.

Finally. Someone yelled what needed to be said

Thank you. I had been doing well for a while before I discovered this shit. I had been working out, lost a lot of weight too, and trying to be positive.
The encouragement is really helpful. I want to try, but there's so much that just makes me want to give up, and I feel like I'm slipping.

You are trying to find every excuse out there to tell yourself that you are trapped in your situation.

You literally can just jump on a midnight train going anywhere.

funny someone posted something like this today. I got into a huge fight with my girlfriend at this college grad party I was forced into going to. I was having a horrible time so I proceeded to get black out wasted, after a while I couldn't take it anymore so I tried to leave. Which her friends parents tried to stop me and I threw a drunken tantrum of rage, telling them to fuck off, you don't know me, I was fucking trapped here, getting a little pushy. All to some of the sweetest parents I've met. My gf got me to a bedroom where I slept and pissed the bed, woke up in the morning still blacked out wasted then grabbed my keys and left.

I have no memory of any of the shit I done and my gf of 3 years who I am madly in love with is thinking about breaking up with me. We're taking a "break," I'm kind of at absolute rock bottom in my life and she's the only good thing I have. So last night and today I've been carving the fuck out of my skin and am planning on slitting my wrists if she won't take me back, which I know is entrapment but I don't know what else to do. I don't care about living anymore

You're right, eating pills makes you puke. Jumping off a building or any other high location gives a better experience, as it is quick and you get a free skydiving experience before dying.