Well i just turned 20, guys. my life isn't going nowhere and i fear it will be like that...

well i just turned 20, guys. my life isn't going nowhere and i fear it will be like that. roll a 20 to decide what i do for the rest of my life

become president of america

Slapchop

create the worlds largest archive of jimmy neutron related media

Kill yourself faggot

Become a gynecologist

find a cure for cancer

Those dubs should make you at least consider it

inventing the fuking warpdrive

skiprope

Find yourself a noble humane purpopse like charity, red cross etc. and devote your life to improving other people's lives.

become a Bounty Hunter

reroll

OP You will have to buy me half the games on my steam wishlist

reroll

reroll

Murder thugs and rapists

Cleanse society of degenerates

Otaku

>my life isn't going nowhere

Isn't this a good thing?

Pop your nans pussy

donate all of your money to me and deliver to this 20

Be happy

Become a heroin addict and,cop from me,exclusively
>20 get

Re roll to ruin OPs like with dope

Fuckkkkkkk. So close to having a custie for life lmao. Okay if 2p this time...you still become my,personal junkie..but you also hafta blow me,twice daily. That doesn't count to your dope,bill tho faggot

reroll

i was kinda close with this one, but this current one was the 20 i needed

20 is young as fuck. 27 here and I still have no fucking clue as to what to do with my life. Sure I'm an uni student, but going from studies to job life frightens me.

Masturbate 5 times a day everyday for the rest of your life

start off as a basic employee and work to a regional supervisor

Get a body pillow, carry it everywhere, and call it your waifu.

reroll

38. It never gets any better. I imagine most old people die with this feeling.

Go into acting

Catholic Priesthood

Alright OP this is the 20 you wanted now buy me games of my choice

Invest yourself completely into The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Go to the gym, get gains, get a girl, get a job, also before all that give me your money

become a prostitute

reroll

Military faggot

You will dedicate your life to trump; carry around a trump poster until the election. Then start a church based on Donald Trump.

Reroll

>isn't going nowhere
that's a double negative, your life is going somewhere

rereroll

just turned 30. Fuck I thought my 20s would never end. but now only ten till 40. Life sucks and then u die

So did you get to 30 without a job and stuff, if so how like wheres the money coming from how many friends etc

Kill urself

reroll because desperate

Wah wah wah you are just barely an adult now and your life sucks wah wah wah. I'm not even old enough to have a beer in the US and my life is already kver wah wah wah. Shut the fuck up you pussy. Your life just started. Stop crying and do something

20 aint shit, youre still a fucking zygote

Take all your money and burn it; then live with your parents.

Reroll