Anybody else have some cool life hacks?

anybody else have some cool life hacks?

just tried this one the other day and it was actually super fucking awesome

I've switched from coffee to green tea.

For an added treat, I like to mix in a little ginger.

When you're about to bust your nut, try to hold it in as long as possible for maximum dopamine release

>how do i get gf
>J U S T Sup Forums (you)self XDDDDDD

fuck off

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Who /filthyfrank/ here?

isn't this meme like 10 years old

next time you're beating off in the shower, put some strong minty toothpaste on your johnson and stroke away. feels like christmas

>Implying I'm gonna trust a single word of advice you fuckers post in this thread

Eat nothing but honey and you will lose weight without exercise

Also, you never poop (only pooed twice last month) and your semen tastes sweet

Fuck, I want to know if this is true

Hmmm

>Diabetes: A How-to Guide

when u sign into google u don't have to put the @gmail.com part

Idk if this applies to anyone else But all my life I've done the jerking off method where you put as much pressure on your dick as possible? Like when I fap I'll fuck my blanket real good and put my dick in a sock with a smooth tissue wrapped around it and use that as my condom. It's always how I've fapped.

But anyway I realized the other day that if you jerk off the normal way it's 100x better when you orgasm. Just takes way more time.

Go to /b
Search loli

gogle.com will also take you straight to google.

Lmao virgin detected

>Winnie the Pooh posting diet tips

Lel

dank