Dubs decide what my new essay should be about

Dubs decide what my new essay should be about

Why jews arn't real people

Why The Japanese Deserve a Third Nuclear Bombing

Why rape victims deserve it

The dangers of mexicans and why we need Donald Trump.

The many achievements of Adolph Hitler and why he was a great leader.

How gay/trans tyranny is ruining this country.

How slavery was black people's fault.

The pros of sex with underage kids

WINRAR!!

Dub Dub's. two 39's in a row. Now you have to write about both of them.

I can sort of see this happening. With controversy but it can still happen. There's a different side to everything, and I feel like you can just list the good parts of hitler.

No.

What came first cock or OP

That's not how this works

OP might be a fgt, but you're pretty bad too

I mean, he DID kind of bring Germany out of the worst depression in history - one so bad it made the American "great" depression look like a nice little holiday. He then presided over the a period of unprecedented scientific and cultural expansion and development. Most of our modern computing, medical, and space exploration technology came straight out of Nazi Germany.

Also, his eugenics policies actually fucking worked. Have you ever seen German women? They're sexy as fuck. And the guys? Jacked as shit. The scientists? They make ours look like children. Say what you want about morals, but eugenics gets shit done.

Kek, rolling for this

Nigga we already got dubs

Saw too late....

quickly before the thread gets pruned!

Rolling for future cancer

AND YOU FUCKING NAILED IT

Chezcked

OP here I've begun on the essay and I'm a little stuck so fi you guys got anything to add, feel free.
"
Many people would say that pedophiles are bad people, but in reality it really is a good thing. Both for the guy that gets in bed with the child, because he of course gets his sexual desires “treated” if so to say. It’s also a great thing in favor of the child, it gets matured a lot quicker, and the child knows what it feels like to be an adult. Not only with that it gets matured, it also helps the child when he or she’s going to get sexual education so the child knows what they’re talking about. I believe that all children should have sex with an older person, not only because it’s good for themselves but also for the older persons. The insides of a small girl are really great compared to some eighty year olds. "

Well I'm getting cancer in the future well played

nice tribs bro

You suck so hard at writing.

nope. You rolled the holy 747 wings of escape. No cancer for you.

How old are you? That reads like a 4 year olds work.

agreed.

I must be lucky

Nope, the faggotry is just so strong it converts the cancer into aids.

Ya, real fucking beautiful. His warmongering also caused over a million Germans to starve after ww2.