General cuck hate thread

general cuck hate thread

why would you hate a specific fetish?

are you maybe closet into it cuckboy?

thanks to feminism, all women are now acting like whores. The value of sex is at an all time low. how is this bad? If retards still want to wife up with post wall whores, who am I to deny their frigid wives a good dicking?

feminism is great, now if you are in the top 5% of attractive males, you can easily bang just about any girl you want like it's a buffet, and they easily give it up expecting a relationship that will never happen, it's a great time to be alive, it's like a big fuck fest, the days of wait until marriage are over

he was a marine and his marine friend had that baby and died so he promised he would take care of it as his own.

It's gay that I'll never be in that top 5%, I hope my good body and good personality will carry me to get many lays though

they don't fuck the top men, they fuck all kinds of men. they'd rather fuck a loser junkie that plays in a shitty band than their beta husband. If those guys didn't have any perks to offer they wouldn't get any tail at all

treat them like you've got plenty of options. call them out on their bullshit. tease them and have them buy you stuff. doing that alone already puts you above 80% of these so called "males" we have today

I think this is right, my cousin isn't even good looking and he's slayed hundreds of bitches.

All he does from what I can see is treat them basically like garbage, doesn't take their shit, and constantly asks them to buy things for him and take care of him, it's pathetic.

If that's the secret then you better fucking believe from now on I'm going to act like the biggest bitch in the world

These cuck threads are the new cancer of b

Stop contributing to this shit

the secret is having social skills you beta autists

more like the ability to give a woman tingles. but for that you first need a pair.

better to adapt, no need pretending it's still 1950

you don't get it, girls are more picky when it comes to guys, if you are good looking enough you literally don't have to do anything for the majority of women, you can be the kindest pussy ever, or an abusive moron who has the personality of a rock, it won't matter, for all the average joes though, you need a talent, confidence and charisma

if you don't believe it, take the red pill, make a tinder or something if you're ugly with a pics of a top 5%'er and see for yourself, life's just a big fuck fest for us hotties

>pic related

cuck detected

The doggo it the father.

well most have to play with the cards we've been dealt with. But hell, I was born with only 1 hand and I still get grills. they hardly notice or care, as long as you're cocky enough to not fall for their shit tests and are assertive enough

women are the water, you're the glass.

my thoughts also

my cuck detected your mom last night.

gets offended by cuck trashing
cuck

stfu cuck

gets upset at cuck defending
cuck.

stfu cuck

>If you stand against something, that means you secretly are for it!

Cuck liberal "logic"

cucks cucking cucks
>this thread

you want a cuckfight fag?

Vasectomies change the color of the baby, dumbass.

Dude I do get this, I've seen it first hand, guys who have no looks but great game can pull ass, just like guys who have good looks can pull ass.

I understand how it works, I'm saying I'm not blessed to be in the 5%, I have to put effort forth to slay bitches, I don't want to put that effort forth at all, it doesn't matter to me one way or another..

Pic related it's my cousin who slays bitches without even trying, he's not even better than average, it's 100% confidence and social skills