Anyone in CO with the adderall hookup? Im desperate

Anyone in CO with the adderall hookup? Im desperate

calm down FBI

>someone tried to drug me with that and it backfired, i got super drunk, then i went home, and... passed out on the couch all afternoon. and all day, and all night... then I woke up, went to work, and um... thats about it o.0...

i wish. then id break into the evidence room and look for adderall

every single psychiatrist. underageb&

>I remember the clear pill with those tiny balls in em... it was dark

where in CO? i have 20 20mg caps left

im in co springs where you at?

defintley shouldnt make you sleep they probably gave you strong benzos or dis associative drug and touched your butthole and you dont remember

i'll do 10 for 5 each

where you at?

dope.. im about 20 min away.. you tryna meet me at mcdonalds on hartsel... how much you need im charging 7$ for each pill

Denver.. Boulder

10 dollar felonies.
great band name.

god FUCKING damn it. Ive been here for 4 months and cannot find it, I post once on Sup Forums find someone instantly, and realize im broke.
I get paid thursday at midnight, so technically friday, anyway we could exchange info like an email or something and I can hit you up when i have more money?

Go to a fucking doctor, they hand it out like candy. Literally the easiest drug to get a hold of.

meet me 15th street (3am)
near the shell ( canyon.. )

im wearing a red cap

>be you
>be a retard
o.0...

i could front you 10 pills but imma need to see your id when you come thru.. im sitting in a red 1999 chevy express van.. im on mcdonalds wifi right now

try and make it quick tho.. im stoned af and a bit paranoid..

>I'll only distribute a felony if you have proper ID

im paranoid too haha. im not even sure where that is exactly, got the adress of the place? i tried looking it up with what you gave me

Cops cant do anything if no money is involved so i doubt he is a cop

its on hartsel dr. dont know the exact address.. theres a shit ton of people hanging out in the parking lot right now so the sooner the better...

lol oh i see. So you being in possession of a felonious substance is ok as long as it's on a front? Conspiracy/ attempt to possess doesn't count, since you don't have money? Just make sure you ask him if he's a cop first. Only sure fire way to know

>hartsel dr
okay leaving now gimmie like 5-10

i only have 7 pills left tho until monday... sum geeker just came thru..but i gotchu on the 7 for 50 when you get paid just bring proof of address or something for collateral

lol this nigga just got trolled

post pics of the bust plx

Are you guys retarded?

Yeah sorry man if youre legit. Im definitely chickening out. seems like everyones set on this being a bust and ive never done this before so id have no idea

>tries to buy drugs on b

What county OP I might be able to help

El paso

alright man that's cool..

here's my throwaway number we'll set something up

just texted you

im texting off a free text app (dont want my number known yet) and its saying your number is invalid?

I dont text if i got busted texts are the first7rst thing a cop would look through

lock your phone. use burner number that can't be tied to you by registering it with a dispostable email. remain silent if busted. bam.

Bitch dont tell me how to hustle

>asking for adderall in CO
Colorado school of Mines?

well neither does logic apparently. Nerds off of Sup Forums must be making you a lot of money. Carry on retard

user here I actually looked this up and its the number for the el paso county sheriff's office.