Sup Forums, what do you do when you're filled with unrelenting anger?

Sup Forums, what do you do when you're filled with unrelenting anger?

i go on Sup Forums and shitpost

Drink a litre of bleach

push the earth closer into the sun with my mind.. do you feel the caps melting bitch? you will O_O

never felt that way in my life
>1999+17
>not having control over your own emotions

I go to gym

That's the entire point of the thread, no? What do you do to control your emotions when you're angry?
>never been angry in my life
>haha i played sports in high school faggot

I choose to not be angry anymore

It's not that hard if you use your head for once

I use the unrelenting force shout. no draugr is gonna keep me down

I think he's saying he's intelligent enough to examine emotions before they turn into anger outbursts. Like, "Does getting angry here benefit me?". Usually the answer us no, so you act like an adult and don't get angry. That's what I do. Been doing it for so long that I don't even feel emotions until I examine them first.

>dragonborn dubs

What do you do for a living?

ABSTRACT: Imagine the worse reaction can can make and resolve to numb your emotional sensitivity to prevent its manifestation.

I hated a co-worker's harassment to the point that I had a moment of wanting to beat him with an available wrecking bar when no one could see me. The immensity of the crime shocked me and I finished my time just staring at him when he insulted me.

His defective personality was a problem elsewhere and he was fired 6 months after I retired.

I cause people to die in central Africa just by wishing it.

Eat a snickers

I work with a government, approving financial expenditures.

you gave a better answer than i could nice la

Take a shit, wipe until no blood, either shit again or cry

So you would say you're more prone to analytical thinking?

play bloodborne

Probably. I do get satisfaction out of remaining calm when others are overly emotional. Like sometimes people at work will have an anger outburst and vent on me and I'll just be like, "OK, are you done? Can we focus on the problem now and not on how you feel?"

They usually get embarrassed and apologize yelling at me. Its kind of a power trip. Like "you can't rattle me, I'm here to do my job."

Yeah I feel you. I didn't really mean for the question to be "How do you take your anger out on things?"
I meant for it to be "If you feel angry, how do you handle that?"
I don't really think feeling angry is a sign of lack of intelligence, but I understand where you're coming from

the same thing i've always done
bottle it up and go about my business

I will sometimes feel angry, but generally I just think, "what's the best response to this feeling?". Its usually noit an emotional defense of my own ego. Its usually trying to focus on the problem that's making me angry and trying to fix it. In order to do that properly, you have to examine the situation objectively. You can't do that well if you're angry. That's hoiw I deal with it. I just don't see any benefit to remaining angry.

I respect that. Funny how we all more or less feel the same things, but handle them so differently.

Plot to get even