Hello /b

Hello /b
I have finales in 4 hours and I don't have time to read a book. So /b you should post a easy book I can google so I can write this fucking paper so I can start studying for my finale.

Do it for the dubs!

Do it for the trips!

The glass castle

Killing Johnson

Of mice and men

Fight club was originally a book, pretty good and relatively short.

>The Glass Castle is a 2005 memoir by Jeannette Walls. The book recounts the unconventional, poverty-stricken upbringing Walls and her siblings had at the hands of their deeply dysfunctional parents.

Goodnight Moon

Why not let the professor know how much of a fuckwit you really are?

I pretty sure he knows already, but shit nigger I'm trying to pass this class.

The Chrysalids. Weird ass story, but I managed to pump out a book report within a few hours for a grade 11 hw assignment.

Atonement.

It isn't a short book, but the concept is incredibly basic.

>Little sister sees her big sister with a dude.

>Gets angry at him for all the attention that's taking her sister away from her.

>Little sister cries rape and all the adults believe her.

>Guy goes to prison, big sis is devastated

>Increases relationship between sisters

>Little sister never apologizes for it or shows remorse.

>The End

What a fucking cunt

Isn't this pretty vague for an assessment? Maybe you could define what you mean by book (will a novella or a play work?) and mention what question you're answering or the themes you covered in the class up to this point.

If it really is that vague, there's a novella called The Turn of the Screw by Henry James that's pretty good, quite short, and has a lot to talk about.

Clockwork orange, here is my one ready?

Here it is anyway
A Clockwork Orange is set in the dark streets of a city in the future created by Anthony Burgess. Alex the main character, is 15 years old and the leader of a violent teenage gang, In the book he narrates to the reader in slang which is a bit hard to understand but later on you start to understand. Alex introduces his group of criminals which are Peter, Georgie, and Dim and proceeds to talk about his ventures of ultra-violent crimes on helpless people. After boozing up at two local bars, the intoxicated Alex and his friends go on a rampage first going and mugging an old professor, a convenience store robbery, attend a rival gang fight, stealing a car, a gang rape, vandalism, and arson. After the rampage Alex and the group go back to the bar, Alex and the group have more drinks and then Alex gets into a fist fight with Dim and Georgie, who are unhappy with his arrogance. Tired after the rampage, the gang retires for the night, giving out several hospitalizations, one wrecked car, a lot of roadkill because of the drunk driving, houses vandalised, emotional trauma to the rape victim, and a death caused by them bashing the old professor.

The next day, Alex gets drunk and is horney which is a bad cobination, and rapes two 10 year old girls to the of Beethoven's Symphony No. 9. At night, he meets up with his friends outside of an old woman’s mansion to loot it. The police arrive just in time to arrest Alex right just after Dim temporarily blinds Alex in the eye with his chain for payback. Sentenced to 14 years in jail, Alex initially has a hard time adjusting to the climate. Things get easier after two years, though, as he befriends the prison chaplain, he takes an interest in the Bible, and is allowed to listen to classical music while doing Bible study.
>cont?

War and Peace

A new cellmate, a “filthy pervert”. When Alex and the other five cellmates beat the new cellmate the “filthy pervert” to death, Alex takes the blame for the murder. Because of getting the blame, Alex is chosen by the newly appointed Minister of the Interior to participate in a "reform" treatment called “Ludovico's Technique”, which is being tested.
>cont

A behavioral-brainwashing experiment involving associative learning, the program lasts two weeks, after which the criminal is meant be completely unable to even think of committing crime. Alex is injected with a chemical that makes him sick while being forced to watch violent films accompanied by classical music which is not a good thing for him. As he comes to associate illness with violence, “the mere thought of violence becomes so overwhelming to him that he'd rather suffer pain himself than have to think about inflicting pain upon others” the doctor operating the experiment.

He was put back into society as a person incapable of brutality, Alex returns home to his parents, only to be kicked out. He finds himself contemplating suicide at the public library, but victims of his criminal past find him and beat him up. When the police arrive to break up the fight, they turn out to be his old friends-turned-enemies, Dim and Billyboy, who also take him out to the countryside to get even. Left to die out in the snow, Alex wanders into a cottage; the good-hearted F. Alexander takes him in, bathes him, and feeds him.
>cont

and last one

F. Alexander turns out to be a political member wanting to overthrowing the current party, having lost his wife to the to the Government two years ago. As he hears stories about the State's mistreatment of Alex, F. Alexander plans to use Alex as a “ weapon against the Government”. Alex recognizes F. Alexander as the husband of the woman he raped two years ago. It takes a while for F. Alexander to recognize Alex, but he eventually does, by the strange way Alex speaks because of his slang

Alex is locked away by F. Alexander's associates in an apartment. The men blast classical music through the wall, seeking to drive Alex to suicide so as to better indict the Government. Alex, driven mad by the sad side-effect of Ludovico's Technique, jumps from the window of the apartment, but he doesn't die. When he comes to in a few weeks time, the State has undone Alex's Reclamation Treatment, F. Alexander has been locked away, a great job has been lined up for Alex, and the Minister of the Interior makes peace with him by presenting him with a new stereo.

Back to his old self, Alex hangs out with a new gang – Len, Rick, and Bully – that engages in some of the same violent behavior as his old group. Somehow, though, Alex is discontent with his lifestyle. A chance encounter with his old friend, Pete, and Pete's new wife, Georgina, at a local coffeehouse arouses a renewed interest in Alex for a "normal" life. Alex resolves that he wants a wife and son for himself, too, and decides that he'll take steps toward attaining that dream.

Good luck OP

Finnegan's Wake.

You're welcome.

If you were really trying to pass the class you wouldn't have waited until you only had 4 hours to turn it in.

smoke weed everyday

i have 4 hours until the finale the book report is due tomorrow trying to get that bullshit out of the way so i dont have to worry about it during class or work.

Just buy a book report online. There's websites that sell prewritten reports and will even write an original one for a little more.