What's your point of view /b?

What's your point of view /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mangonewild/comments/4dycyz/see_my_point_of_view/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do hott grils always go after fat slobs?

Who knows?

106?
picci..

I commend the fat guy for getting such a hot chick,

but that bitch is a total nutcase.

roastie gold digger what's new?

I think she makes more than him. Her YouTube channel is bigger.

Because he got her gameplays

whatever. she's a roastie whore no matter what.

source

SSSniperWolf is her channel. The fattie is called Sausage or some shit.

First-person, usually.

They broke up recently lmao. Apparently he broke up with her too

He's out of her league anyway. She can't find better.

Oh for sure...Lets break this shit down!

His hair, a perfect mixture of Japanese Style Samurai hair and the Modern Manbun.

The beard of gods, looks like he takes proper care and seems to be quite soft.

His Body, Fatty torso yet arms and legs remain lean. This allows him to become the ultimate sex machine. He's able to be flexible, firm, and his stomach pushed down on her ass during doggy for maximum pleasure on both ends.

Because they're objectively better than you?

Gfys

She is falling out of popularity and need some more drama to stay relevant...

he's rich
/thread

Maybe bc he's much more fun to talk to doesn't always come down to physical appearance and regardless he's just a big Dude that prob has good hygien/ takes care of himself unlike any of the actual disgusting slobs on this site. Jesus neckbeards piss me off.

Because he has confidence and girls aren't as shallow as you think they are.

Wow m8 you need to chill the fuck out. Go fap to some grannys and fix your attitude

10 cent nipples

This guy technically has a neck beard

He prolly has good highgene and takes care of himself and is confident

>Highgene

Did anyone know that fat dude was involved in an armed robbery?

Beat me to it.
I have no idea who the fuck is in OPs pic.

Thats girl is a youtuber. I guess her channel name sniperwolf or something like that.

>SSSniperWolf
I find it oddly ironic, when they are taken, they have the ugliest bf's, yet when they're single are extremely picky. It's like they are waiting for the perfect fugly man to appear.

There are only 2 genders. Social segregation is an illusion created by our own feelings of being done wrong by. Race is nothing but a word. Fallout 4 is a great game. Pewdiepie is a great YouTuber. Mexican food is the best food. Steak should be rare. YouTube drama is as pointless as most of the people on YouTube. Other people's opinions should never change your own. Sup Forums is becoming a joke. You literally know fuck all when you're a teenager. People who want to kill themselves need help and not ridicule. Cyber-bullying isn't real. All these are genuine opinions. If you disagree with any of these things then please feel free to tell me. It's not as if any of you dwellers are gonna change my thoughts.

reddit.com/r/mangonewild/comments/4dycyz/see_my_point_of_view/

This is my point of view.