Ok faggpts ihave about a hundred dollars to my name and need to be dead within the next 4 hours. Help

Ok faggpts ihave about a hundred dollars to my name and need to be dead within the next 4 hours. Help.
OP will deliver

Buy a bottle of caffeine pills from the nearest grocery store or pharmacy. Ingest all of the pills.

Is thay shit painfull?

Will beat someone to death of you cunts give me a cheap and painless way.
OP will deliver

Yeah, you'd most likely go into cardiac arrest. Prior to that, the ridiculous tachycardia would lead to panic attacks and severe chest pain.

But, it's cheap as shit and you only need like 3 grams of caffeine.

Ok thanls will keep caffeine pills in mind but im a bit of a bitch so any less painfull stuff would be nice

How would you deliver if you died?

Money isn't something to kill yourself over user. I'm broke as fuck with over $30,000 in debt. You have options.

Good luck.

Why do you need to die friendo?

Not dying cuz of the money man. I just cant be asked to keep living

Shot didnt go as planned and im to lazy to replan

stop being a pussy, earn some money, and then idk, kill yourself nicely... or maybe even enjoy your life?

Don't do it OP...there is so much to live for

Sorry for all the shit spelling itt but im on my phone and cant be asked to proofread
OP

Go to the nearest town with a building over 4 stories. Enjoy your fall.

Good point.
I could mug someone
What more expensive ways did you have in mind then user

what things man?

Ye this is the plan atm but want to try and make it less messy if possible.
Also will probaböy beat the shit out of someone,or alteast try cuz of this suggestion
OP

Lurk more newfag

Paypal me the $100 and I will come punch your card for free!

Thats not the problem here.
Its not a sudden decission been thinking about it for years. Straw that broke the cammels back i supppsose

Here's an idea

Wear some blackface and a black hoodie
Grab a fake gun, or real if you have one
Go hijack a car at gun point
lead police on chase as long as u want
get out of car to reveal gun pointed directly at cops
If they realize the gun is fake bring a knife with you and charge someone, you'll get dropped

Where do you live faggot?

On the internet!

Police over here are a bunch of pussies.
Sweden
OP

Would have payed for being killed.
Why must you shit on my dreams

Shit I assume everyone on the internet lives in my land of guns.

That would have made it so much easier
:(

Buy $100 of laxatives and die by scat.

Is that even possible?

Sup Forums is worldwide, I'd imagine there few people here in the USA given the time.

I'm in EU

Of course, Laxatives are a poison, that's why they make you shit yourself.
Eat many = death.

1.) phone a pal!!!
2.) find cliff lol
3.) tie strong rope around your waist to secure tree or boulder
4.) tie strong rope around your neck to large but moveable boulder/rock
5.) have friend push large but moveable rock/boulder off cliff
6.) kil urself lol

Isn't euthanasia legal in Sweden? Have a doctor give you a drug cocktail.

Just have cyanide overnighted to you and eat a table spoon

Pretty sure it isnt. Might be if you are already dying

If your gnna die then you don't need to worry about paying your credit card bills. Open up a credit card and go out any way you want to. Jump off a fucking waterfall in Hawaii or some shit.

I also forget normal people sleep

>die by scat
mfw

How do i order cyanide? Pretty sure its not that widley available?

Just imagine the mess!
It would be amazing to see the aftermath.

Quads demands answers!

quads!

just buy a lot of rat poison, then get the smallest cut, bleed profusely.

Train
Just do it faggot

This is what i would do if i decided to kill myself

Getting in a high speed chase seems like so much fun

That would be arsenic

lie on concrete and drop a heavy object like a paving stone or anvill on your head.Drink half bottle of vodka to dull the terror and pull the cord. Instant bliss

most rodenticide are anticoagulants

Get a full bottle of soy sauce and chug away. The massive amounts of sodium in your blood would do the trick.

How about you skip all the REALLY painful shit and learn to deal with lives stresses.

You get tossed some stress and its hard to deal with but over time you build a tolerance to the stressors.

I get it some of us our thrown in to to much stress to fast and it seems inpossible. The secret is to break the problems up man. Think of it like this, you have a guy telling you to do as many pullups as you possibly can. You do 5 and youre spent. He then notifies you to now do 1 hundred pullups. So, You break it up giving some rest and some action. Before you know it youve succesfully did 100 pullups, something you thought you couldnt ever do.

Again to much to fast isnt a great approach but even then as with the example, it is possible(the story above is a true story)

Give yourself challenges daily. Mental, and physical challenegs.

debated best method for many years, this is foolproof, instant, you can't survive as a vege. Just do some test runs pulling the weight off the table onto a pumpkin, and make sure you've arranged for police or sum1 trust to find you who won't be traumatized like your mum or the kids next door or some shit. Bye user, I feel you bro

Dying solves ALL peoblems tho

Men vafan ska du begå självmord över?

death is a permanent solution for a possibly temporary problem

you don't cut off your hand because you cut your finger with a knife by accident.

for you yes, no argument, Any family that might be traumatized/

Don't do it, life gets bad and gets you down, it brings you to your knees but must over come the struggles and pain. you're human you can overcome this. life as a funny way of working out.

If you live in the us an europe thats pretty easy user, but the anons like who lives in shitty countries

>Leave Sup Forums
For wat, the only people in my country to socialize are drogadicts and assholes who watch soccer, the people here asre nasty in all ways

>Get a girlfriend
Im handsome but in my country the girls are fucking pigs and thinks that she deserves the fucking world when at much you can fin a 4/10

>Become an alpha
Well, in this point you got the reason
just health stuff

>Earn decent money
Well, even if i work all the fucking day in my country the most i can earn its 300 dlrs at month

Obviously if you live in some nice country this doesnt applies to you