How can you get revenge on someone?

How can you get revenge on someone?

How can you ruin their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KYS and they will be sad.. works everytime.

If you are on here, your life is probably already ruined

Get kilt /thread

steal their license.. fuck it's so annoying waiting for that to come in the mail...

Uh I tried that already they didn't care what next.

Rape/murder will ruin her life for sure!

>Reply
oh my god, you're an animal

Think a mean thought.

don't look out for them

Be happy and ignore them...
Or kill yourself whichever comes first

I'm a very petty and angry person so I can give you some advise. It depends on who the person is.

A family member? Friend? Ex? Do you have access to their home? Would they expect it from you?

The secrect is too be nice to everyone and get revenge discreetly

marry them.

introduce them to Sup Forums, works evry tyme

Well for me I got this Girls nudes by making a fake Snachat account and I pretend to be a hot girl...because she's bi and she's more trustworthy of females..she always ignored me back in high school and she goes to my college now and when I went to say hi she ignored me completely fuck that cunt I'm keeping all her pics

Stab a cunt

>is there any other choice?

here you go OP

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

Living well is the best revenge, to hold a grudge is to let that person live rent free in your head.

Post them on campus.
Do et

True shit

>How can you ruin their life?

You can't and yours is already ruined if you even have the time to care.

Only reason you're such a jealous hater is because they have something you don't.

Maybe you could learn from them and beat them at their own game by not giving a fuck about the kind of people you're being right now.

Think about it ...

parents

How dare you speak reason and wisdom on Sup Forums. MODS MODS MODS

Be creative
●If you have access, put cancerous agents in food/drinks
●order powdered caffeine and put a lot in target's coffee (untraceable kill, if you put a high but not too high dose, it can cause permanent heart damage)
●commit some crimes that trace up to them and not you, many petty crimes so the figurative weight adds up and even if they are innocent, others won't think so.
●Pay someone to do them bad if you are e feggòt

Say you never loved them.

Abusive parents, that I ran away from and they still want to make my life worse? Sure, I do love them!

by the sounds of it OP, just be a part of their lives, sounds like that's punishment enough

use the pineapple method, make them go insane.

is that inserting a pineapple into someone's ass?

I can put cp on their phone/PC and report them to the cops. That usually gets 5-7 years jailtime.

Email me. [email protected]