Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/features/psychedelics-entering-a-new-age-of-addiction-therapy/20066899.article
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, i knew i would die so i fucking stopped

75 A FUCKING DAY?

Nigger what the FUCK.

>tfw smoking under a pack of additive free, radiation free, carpet glue cigarettes.

but seriously, wtf Y U DO THIS?

FUCK

Meant to say

>>tfw smoking under a pack of additive free, radiation free, carpet glue cigarettes A MONTH.

Yes.

Maybe i was itching for a toot of butt.
Idk

Smoking isn't actually that hard to quit, at least not harder than any other addiction.

Just stop, don't be a little bitch.

74 a day is disgusting, that is a smoke every 13 minutes.
It takes 5 to smoke one so like every 8 minutes.
Try smoking less and go from there, try for two an hour and then one and then one every two hours.
I am down from 25 to 6 smokes a day.

i quit 2 years ago and went on an even higher nicotine addiction, then 6 months later gradually quit that too.
Had been smoking close to 20 years.
It can be done.

I dropped from around 20 to 2-3. I only smoke when I drink. Guess how often I drink now.

It can be done. 6 months nicotine-free here. Best piece of advice I can give you is: when you quit, don't tell yourself "I don't need a cigarette", that's just lying. Instead, tell yourself "I need a cigarette, but I don't want all the cigarettes that come after this first one, and their effect on my health". That makes it easier when you're thinking about smoking just one again

Just smoke cannabis

i've heard there's a pill you can take to stop you enjoying cigarettes, so when you smoke, all you notice is how gross they are

try some psychedelics.
they have helped people quit completely with no withdrawl symptoms.

I'm on Chantix right now, just hit a week and I'm losing the cravings I could only finish 1 cigarette today

23 days here, fucking sucks

Also when you quit, start enjoying the little things: getting your taste and smell back, not choking when you take the stairs, whiter teeth, etc

That's quite a mouthful

>champix
dont do it if you have ever had any history with depression, it will make you an hero

Yeah, every time you want a smoke tell yourself, I don't smoke. Get some of them nicotine lozenges. Think of the cash you're saving a lot. Food and water tastes real.

Everyone tells me that. I haven't had any side effects except that beer tastes weird
But I think about killing people all damn day anyway so maybe I don't notice it

currently on roughly 20 a day, mainly port royal (ausfag) i'm planning on quitting once im back from overseas, mainly because i fucking love to smoke and overseas tobacco is always interesting

I switched to cigars. Easier in the lungs and not so degenerate.

yeah man starting doing coke and smoking weed instead

>cigars
>easier on the lungs
u wot

one does not inhale cigar smoke but lets it sit in the mouth to taste.

cigars are similar to tasting wine

you've no idea how to smoke a cigar, do you

you sound like a raging homosexual

i can believe they help people quit but with no withdrawals? [citation needed]

nah man they are too much for me, i just bum puff them if they are going round

75? Chain smoker detected

Everyday

I smoked for 30+ years. I had a heart attack at 45. The doctor attributed my artery blockage to my smoking. I quit that day. Having a heart attack is a hell of a motivator to stop smoking.
Don't wait, quit now.

>tfw I've had 2 heart attacks and I'm 23

I drink 18 beer a day and smoke 50 cigarettes a day though

>pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/features/psychedelics-entering-a-new-age-of-addiction-therapy/20066899.article

dont know how credible this source is, but you can google yourself for further research.

Get a vape, just don't be a retard about it. I started smoking when I was 14, favorites were Djarum Blacks because I was edgy and they didn't taste like trash.

Start out with a relatively high nicotine, and slowly lower it. So first buy 36mg nicotine. Next month 30, then 24, and so on.

I now make my own juice at 3mg for a cost of around a hundred dollars a year, because I'm at the point where I don't want to lose the nicotine because I like it, not because I couldn't.

Just stop buying lighters, faggot. Shit will work itself out eventually.

That's one every 12 minutes. And say it takes 4 minutes to smoke one cigarette, you're literally spending a third of your waking hours smoking. Where do you even find the time?

>because I like it, not because I couldn't.
this is addiction you peasant.

are you going to post this shit everyday ?

this

and well you are at it get rid of your stove, toasters, matches, pieces of dry wood, bar heaters and probably car lighters too.

Not exactly, I've just dropped it before with no withdrawals. I just have an oral fixation at this point and getting something out of it makes it less stupid.

sounds like you are in denial my friend, everyones hooked on something.

Yup. Used the crappy blu vape cigarettes, then got a proper vaporizer. Slowly lowered my nicotine level until I had no more compulsion to vape anymore.

Ha, I smoked those too. They're edgy? I thought they just smelled nice.

fucking kill yourself
OP is asking about quitting smoking
you faggots always have to chime in with "i vape"
fuck off no one asked

See and that's the mentality that gives vaping a bad name.

No see what's annoying is retard college students that start vaping because it looks cool and have never picked up a god damn cigarette in their life.

took champix, been off 11 months

i bet your a vegan who does crossfit too
kys

seen that pic before with same type of thread. anyways smoked for 30 years, got Chantix, quit. Last cigarette smoked was Dec. 21st 2015

I did chantix. They give you a 3 month supply and supposedly you're supposed to stop after 1 week or 1 month. I got down to about 2 weeks worth left and said "now or never" and quit. quit in december, 1 few days was hardest, but not really that hard. still want to smoke when I see someone smoke on tv, but not too bad. it doesn't hurt or anything.